Found Deceased GA - Timothy Cunningham, 35, Chamblee, 12 Feb 2018 #2

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
35-year-old Timothy Cunningham of Atlanta's Bolton neighborhood was last seen by coworkers while leaving his workplace, the Centers for Disease Control, in Chamblee, Georgia. The family said he called out sick from work and hasn't been heard from since that day. They said it is unusual for him not to contact them.

16112087_G.jpg
16112088_G.jpg

http://www.11alive.com/article/news...e-search-for-missing-atlanta-man/85-519865321
http://www.wbrc.com/story/37529772/police-searching-for-missing-cdc-employee

Thread #1

What if TC’s disappearance has nothing to do with his work situation? I keep going back to his father’s comment that he had “personal issues” going on. I also keep going back to the quote from the neighbor about TC asking to have his phone number removed. Trying not to get tunnel vision about him not getting the promotion and trying to think of what type of unrelated foul play could have taken place or where else he could be...??

[...]

"I have been trying my best to go through daily activities such as work without getting distracted," Tiara Cunningham, Timothy’s sister, told ABC News in a text message. "But no one can really prepare you for seeing your face or your brother's face on the news while at work. So it's a new normal that isn't normal and many people won't understand.”

[...]

"The support of the public is indicative of how impactful Tim's reach is," his sister said. "He regularly participated in service events around the city. He served citizens in New York City during Hurricane Sandy and was ready to deploy to service in his capacity."

http://www.newsweek.com/cdc-timothy-cunningham-missing-persons-us-833448

I just dont see him putting his family through this, if he has just taken time out. Surely he would let someone know he was alive.

Who else had keys to his house? Who would want to hurt him? Was someone in his house when he got home? Did he go somewhere nearby?

Who else had keys to his house? Who would want to hurt him? Was someone in his house when he got home? Did he go somewhere nearby?
A relative of his mother had access to a key. Obviously there could be others.

What if TC’s disappearance has nothing to do with his work situation? I keep going back to his father’s comment that he had “personal issues” going on. I also keep going back to the quote from the neighbor about TC asking to have his phone number removed. Trying not to get tunnel vision about him not getting the promotion and trying to think of what type of unrelated foul play could have taken place or where else he could be...??
if in fact he asked the neighbor to remove his number knowing that no one would need it...why have we only heard of one request not many? The short interview I saw with the husband he appeared very nervous...

if in fact he asked the neighbor to remove his number knowing that no one would need it...why have we only heard of one request not many? The short interview I saw with the husband he appeared very nervous...
Do you have an idea why he would have the neighbor remove the cell number?

To be fair, I’d be nervous too, if the press were interviewing me and my neighbour had vanished under strange circumstances.

Just checking in on Timothy. So many questions left unanswered. I feel for his family , friends, co-workers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I only saw the interview with the wife about the phone number and she did seem nervous, but I think I would be too based on the circumstances. What really bothers me is neither one of them described Tim’s demeanor when he made the request unless that’s being kept from the media. Was he his usual self, was he angry, did he appear sad. Also, knowing myself if my neighbor said that I’d ask why and if it’s because he’s changing his phone number.

I noticed on google that the first 4 houses(Tim’s house is house #2) on that street share a driveway and every one of those 4 houses had a deck on the back of the house in the same location. Also, the houses in the neighborhood are built extremely close, almost on top of each other with very little privacy.

I say all of this to stress that someone (the next door neighbors) saw something or was privy to who visited Tim often or was always at his house unless he was truly the loner he came off as. I’m certain the neighbors knew something about Tim routine-wise they observed since being neighbors, but due to the nature of his disappearance, they want no involvement. I completely understand though because these days you really have to be careful about repeating what you know or saw for fear of putting your family in danger.

Even though my heart sinks with each passing day, I'm still holding a glimmer of hope that Tim's case has a (relatively) happy resolution, like this one in NYC.

The 61-year-old visitor was planning to go from Manhattan to visit his daughter in the Midwest when he left his nephew to run across the street for a bottle of water before their nighttime bus was set to depart Aug. 3.

(...)

The man had been discovered, three days after disappearing, unconscious in a park 7 miles from where he went missing. Somewhere in between, he suffered severe brain trauma. He carried no form of ID.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/tourist-loses-id-money-life-vanishing-nyc-article-1.3867802

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wonder how long it will take to his family to realize what theyre doing isnt working, and release what information they have to the public?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back