Has anyone looked at Scott Erskine?

Bees860

Reaction score
I was reading about a serial killer in Florida, Scott Erskine, he killed two boys and the cases are very similar to the three boys in West Memphis. I do not know if he could have been in the area at the same time. Please anyone on here who knows more about these cases, could you look into it for Me? I have never posted on here and I hope I am in the right place. If not please direct me to a better place to post this. Scott Erskine is in prison and they have his DNA. I can't remember if the boys had any foreign DNA or if it was destroyed in the water. Thank you for any help.

The 27 of march 1993, Scott Erskine tortured and killed 2 boys, age 9 and 13 in San Diego, California. They where found with their bikes, in a rural area bye the Otay river. They were tied up, molestet and he bid them in their genitals, damaging them severly, when they where still alive. Sounds scary familar, doesent it?
I strongly belived, a serial killer was/is guilty of the tragic deaths of the 3 boys in Memphis. Startet looking for similar cases and found one. It takes time to develop that kind of evil, someone that have a specifik desire for young boys and sexual tortur. 6 months after the killing of the 2 boys in San Diego, he was captured for raping a woman for days. So he was still out hunting, when the 3 in Memphis were killed. They found DNA in the mouth of one of the boys from San Diego, so he got the death penalty in 2004, for the San Diego murders. Karma came for a visit and he died of Covid 19 in prison the 3 of july 2020. But could he have been the killer of the Memphis 3?

Last edited:
yeah there's a number of similarities between the two boys erskine murdered and the WM3 murders. and erskine was living in FL in 1989 when he murdered and raped a woman there

but there's just zero evidence he was in or passing through west memphis on 5/5/93. if erskine was traveling to FL from CA, he would've had to take I-10 and that freeway goes nowhere near WM. I-40 is the freeway which runs alongside the service road in WM but it ends in NC, going nowhere near FL. erskine can be ruled out as the killer

I think of the behavior of the killer, wich I think may be more important, than guessing witch roades he might have chosen to go to Florida, I dont think there is any evidence to where he were, during the time of the murders. As I understand it, he worked a lot of places i the U.S and also lived different places. Maybe he got friends there? searched for a job there? I know he had a girlfriend that got pregnant in Florida, but does anybody really know where he were? Thank you for your reply, and nice work on the traveling :)

I think of the behavior of the killer, wich I think may be more important, than guessing witch roades he might have chosen to go to Florida, I dont think there is any evidence to where he were, during the time of the murders. As I understand it, he worked a lot of places i the U.S and also lived different places. Maybe he got friends there? searched for a job there? I know he had a girlfriend that got pregnant in Florida, but does anybody really know where he were? Thank you for your reply, and nice work on the traveling :)
erskine never lived anywhere aside from CA and FL. could he have been in WM that night? it's certainly possible. but from what we know, he would've had no reason to be there. and there's no evidence or documentation of him traveling out of CA during that time

Florida would've been the only place he would've had a reason to travel to and that's why i mentioned the freeways and how I-10 does not get anywhere close to WM

I cant find any documentation on family and friends or jobs. So he could have visitet somebody on the way, even staying there for a while? we dont know. I takes about 40 hours to drive from california to florida, where did he rest? and is there any evidence or documents that says, that he just lived in those states, I cant find any. I know he grew up in california and were married in florida, but there are many years not accountet for. I think there is to much we dont know about him, and his life, to rule him out. I think it should be investigatet, if he could have been in the area. He definitely fits the profile.

Last edited:
I cant find any documentation on family and friends or jobs. So he could have visitet somebody on the way, even staying there for a while? we dont know. I takes about 40 hours to drive from california to florida, where did he rest? and is there any evidence or documents that says, that he just lived in those states, I cant find any. I know he grew up in california and were married in florida, but there are many years not accountet for. I think there is to much we dont know about him, and his life, to rule him out. I think it should be investigatet, if he could have been in the area. He definitely fits the profile.
i know he worked for a rental car company. he did grow up and lived in CA but i'm assuming he lived in FL at some point...but i may be wrong, we do know for sure that he spent some time there

well like i said, if he was traveling from CA to FL or vice-versa, he'd never get anywhere near WM assuming he took I-10 which is the quickest route between the two states. look up I-10 on a map and you'll see how far it is from WM. there's just no evidence of him ever traveling out of CA after he committed the murders in march '93 and before he was arrested in october '93. the crimes are similar in some ways but there's just no way to know where he was on 5/5/93

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back