BRITNEY SPEARS MARRIED??? To Jason Alexander

What class and style.

Married in jeans in Vegas.

Surely its a different Jason Alexander??!!??

Aussie

LOL... different Jason Alexander... but the thought of her marrying George was funny!

I saw "George" last August... we were staying at the same hotel.... he was swimming near me and when he came out of the pool I said "Shrinkage"
and he laughed. (from a Sienfeld Episode) His room was about 6 doors down from mine at Disney's Beach Club.

I wish the newlyweds all the best... it's a tough world out their for any marriage... never mind celebrity marriages. Good Luck kids!

Word is that this was a "joke" gone awry. Sorry to put a damper on things here BUT!!!...marriage vows aren't a joke that you just SNAP your fingers and undo. This girl (and I mean GIRL) needs to get her head screwed on straight. She is detached from reality.:razz:

IdahoMom said:
Word is that this was a "joke" gone awry. Sorry to put a damper on things here BUT!!!...marriage vows aren't a joke that you just SNAP your fingers and undo. This girl (and I mean GIRL) needs to get her head screwed on straight. She is detached from reality.:razz:
You're right, IdahoMom, this will go down as the shortest "marriage" in history! Marraige is not to be taken as a joke. It seems like she has a lot to learn about the "real world."

AussieSim said:
What class and style.

Married in jeans in Vegas.

Surely its a different Jason Alexander??!!??

Aussie

I was joking Aussie, just wanted to make a funny headline. Thinking of stressed out George & Britney was funny to me. But it is / was a different Jason Alexander.

:croc: BRITNEY SPEARS is weird.. she is just a little wacky..!! :crazy:

SOUNDS LIKE A PR STUNT, OR SHE GO WAY DRUNK NEW YEARS EVE, AND MARRIED THIS GUY..!! :slap: I heard an annulment is already in the works..!! :doh:

KIDS... :laugh:

:cool:
CARLA

:blowkiss: Can't let Paris Hilton get all the attention now,:slap: can we Britney????

LOL BirdieBoo! Leave it to Britney to think of getting married as a joke!
I wonder if Jason thought it a joke or if he took it seriously.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back