1077 users online (294 members and 783 guests)  

Scientology Network set for TV launch

The church of Scientology says it's ready to tell its story.

The church known for its secretiveness and celebrity adherents confirmed that it's launching its own TV network Monday night at 8 EDT. "More information will be available once we began airing," the church said in an email.

Announced on its official Twitter account on Sunday, the Scientology Network will air its programming on DirecTV, Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, iTunes, Google Play and the website Scientology.tv, which on Monday afternoon featured a countdown clock in a cosmic setting.

"The only thing more interesting than what you've heard is what you haven't," teased promotional video included in one tweet.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sciento...for-tv-launch/

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

not directed at you, Rose, but Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

as if.
    "A word after a word after a word is power."
    ~Margaret Atwood~

LOL! It's not a station I would watch...

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

Looks like "someone" struck a nerve with this crew, LOL

I love the lack of posts here. (she says, adding one... lol...)
    "A word after a word after a word is power."
    ~Margaret Atwood~

U2forever is offline You're the best thing about me. I'm the kind of trouble that you enjoy
    Welp, there goes the neighborhood.

eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE TOUR 2018 May 28 aTLANTA

Do they really think they can rehabilitate their reputation? LOL
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

They're gonna try... but if people are smart, they'll stay away... far... far... away!

So...how has this been going? Anyone tuning in? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPrincessPoop View Post
    So...how has this been going? Anyone tuning in? LOL
    Yes by accident. LOL

On Directv I noticed a new station was showing some documentary type show about how "Physciatry is an industry of death" or something like that. LOL

I was intrigued and it made some good points and then I realized the channel that the show was coming in on was a new Scientology channel that Directv has now.

24X7 Scientology programming LOL The different shows they have are various kinds of things and some shows they have may not be too bad but I can definitely say they tried to alter peoples views into their thinking on that documentary. It wasnt like they were letting the viewers make up their own mind. They would give their points and then declare things according to their deductions. Some things they said on that particular show I agreed with but others I did not.

Out of curiosity I may try to tune into another show or two just to see how much mind control they are trying to do on the channel. If I watch it again anytime soon I will try to give a review here.