CANADA Michael Bailey, 38, Thunder Bay, Ontario, 20 April 2007

dotr

Reaction score
https://www.thunderbaypolice.ca/news/missing-persons/historical-missing-persons
[h=3]Michael Bailey[/h] Incident Number: P07034509

MP%20Mike%20Bailey.1.jpg

Michael was reported to the Thunder Bay Police as a missing person on May 3, 2007 by his concerned family. At the time of the report, the last time Michael had any contact with family members was April 8[SUP]th[/SUP], 2007.

Investigators have determined that Police had contact with Michael on April 20, 2007when they responded to a call of a male camping in the woods on Bowkler Road. At the time Michael told police he was fine and did not realize he was on private property. Michael picked up his belongings and cleaned up the area and proceeded to leave the vicinity. Michael declined the offer of a ride by Police.

Michael is described as a private person and likes to keep to himself and go on long walks. Walking is Michael's preferred method of travel. It is unknown if he is still in the area but family members are hopeful that Michael is in the area and has just decided not to contact any family members.

Michael Bailey would now be 43 years of age years of age and is described as being 6'2" tall, 200 pounds, blond hair, and hazel eyes. Michael does have a burn scar on his left arm and ankle.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/thunder-bay/family-still-hopes-to-find-missing-man-1.1159872
[h=1]Family still hopes to find missing man[/h]
[h=3]Five years after he disappeared, Michael Bailey's family waits to learn his whereabouts[/h] CBC News Posted: Apr 19, 2012
He was last seen April 20, 2007 at a campsite he had set up on Bowlker Road, off Broadway Avenue. Thunder Bay Police offered him a ride, but he packed up his belongings and left on his own. Bailey was 38 years old at the time.

His mother, Gail, said he was homeless and dealing with personal challenges, but it was uncharacteristic of him to drop out of sight.
Bailey said the family has no idea what happened to Michael.

"He was a very private person [and] he had some mental health issues," she said. "He loved to camp ... he was quite at home in the bush."
Michael Bailey would now be 43 years of age years of age and is described as being 6'2" tall, 200 lbs, with blond hair and hazel eyes. He is known to have a burn scar on his left arm and ankle.

he turned 49 yesterday... he was one of my dearest and closest friends for a very long time... i really wish we knew where he was...

he turned 49 yesterday... he was one of my dearest and closest friends for a very long time... i really wish we knew where he was...
Welcome to Wsjobriathboy, sorry about your friend, hope he turns up soon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back