OK OK - Nichole Fielding, 28, Porter, 11 July 1986

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
No Picture

Nichole Ann Fielding
Wagoner County, Oklahoma
28 to 29 year old white female

Height: 63-64 inches
Weight: 114-116 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown

Circumstances:
Fielding was last seen at her residence in Porter, Oklahoma

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/37676

Please help find more info and a picture of Nichole.

Well apparently in 2017 the Wagoner County of the District Attorney was trying to find more information on her as a representative, the same investigator listed on Nichole's NamUs page, put out a couple of posts on facebook seeking more information on Nichole.

In the post it is stated that Nichole has two children, but they are unaware of the nanes of the children.

Well apparently in 2017 the Wagoner County of the District Attorney was trying to find more information on her as a representative, the same investigator listed on Nichole's NamUs page, put out a couple of posts on facebook seeking more information on Nichole.

In the post it is stated that Nichole has two children, but they are unaware of the nanes of the children.

Thanks for mentioning that it was a the investigator posting. Hopefully that means this FB post is allowed:

https://www.facebook.com/OklahomaMissingPersons/posts/498778510246139

Researched Nichole last night.... Believe Fielding was her married named, have not located a marriage record as of yet to verify. However I did locate a Nichole L with (2) connections; 1) Birth Date 2) Nichole F & L have a mutual address listed in Tulsa OK. Also located a few high school photos of Nichole L with the same hair and eye color as Nichole F. In all believe Nichole F & L are the same person ... want to do a bit more research before I post the school photos to make sure we have the same person.

Nichole F - Garnett Rd Tulsa, OK
Nichole F - PO Box Porter, TX, Cited May 1987
Nichole F - 13th Pl Tulsa, OK

Nichole L - 13th Pl Tulsa, OK, Cited Jan 1999

I would not hold much thought on the public records cited dates, as that both are a year later than the assumed missing date. To note the house on 13th Pl was sold in 1998.

Vicky Lyons is a Special Agent with the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigations found (2) posts in regards to Nichole

11/09/16 - Looking for info on NAF went missing 1980 - 1990's
04/02/17 - Seek info on NAF that went missing in July 86 states she left two children but do not know the names. Goes on that OSBI conducted the investigation but has since closed the case. Then goes on to say anyone that knows NAF to contact the investigator.

A bit confused if the case is open or closed

Vicky assisted identifying a cold case Jane Doe she is def the kind of person we need keeping these older cases alive.

http://www.muskogeephoenix.com/news...cle_33e5a440-ca06-11e4-995d-9f48dbd404af.html

Vicky Lyons is a Special Agent with the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigations found (2) posts in regards to Nichole

11/09/16 - Looking for info on NAF went missing 1980 - 1990's
04/02/17 - Seek info on NAF that went missing in July 86 states she left two children but do not know the names. Goes on that OSBI conducted the investigation but has since closed the case. Then goes on to say anyone that knows NAF to contact the investigator.

A bit confused if the case is open or closed

That is strange. :thinking:

I found a court docket at Waggoner County records search. Looks like 1982 and for "family and domestic proceedings". Lists Nichole A Fielding (defendant) and a man (plaintiff) with the same last name but doesn't state relationship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How strange, there doesn't seem to be any photos of her? :thinking:

No Picture

Nichole Ann Fielding
Wagoner County, Oklahoma
28 to 29 year old white female

Height: 63-64 inches
Weight: 114-116 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown

Circumstances:
Fielding was last seen at her residence in Porter, Oklahoma

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/37676

Please help find more info and a picture of Nichole.

Thankfully they do have DNA.
DNA Status: Sample submitted - Tests complete

I believe you contacted me via FB about Nichole. Her maiden name is Lazarro. Could you please email me at vicky.lyons@dac.state.ok.us I would like to see what you found on her photos and I may have more info.

Welcome to Websleuths Vicky Lyons! I'm not sure which of our members contacted you (it wasn't me-- I only started this thread after another member shared your fb post and Nichole's NAMUS page). I hope someone has found pictures and more info on Nichole that can be shared. Thank you for giving us her maiden name as that will help us search if she has any yearbook photos posted online. Many members here have yearbook websites access and Ancestry.com access to look up yearbook photos. Please let us know if there is anything else you can share about Nichole or her case.

I found Nichole in public records on Ancestry.com with an address on E 21st Pl, Tulsa, OK. Her maiden name was spelled Lazzaro (two z's, one r). It's a minor difference but it makes a difference to some search engines putting in Lazzaro vs Lazarro. The address record in Tulsa has her DOB of Sept 30, 1958 attached so I know it's the right Nichole.

Unfortunately, I did not find a yearbook photo for her on Ancestry. Hope our other members will have better luck searching.

I found Nichole in public records on Ancestry.com with an address on E 21st Pl, Tulsa, OK. Her maiden name was spelled Lazzaro (two z's, one r). It's a minor difference but it makes a difference to some search engines putting in Lazzaro vs Lazarro. The address record in Tulsa has her DOB of Sept 30, 1958 attached so I know it's the right Nichole.

Unfortunately, I did not find a yearbook photo for her on Ancestry. Hope our other members will have better luck searching.

This was what I found too. Last name and DOB but no yearbook photos. I hit classmates and nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Researched Nichole last night.... Believe Fielding was her married named, have not located a marriage record as of yet to verify. However I did locate a Nichole L with (2) connections; 1) Birth Date 2) Nichole F & L have a mutual address listed in Tulsa OK. Also located a few high school photos of Nichole L with the same hair and eye color as Nichole F. In all believe Nichole F & L are the same person ... want to do a bit more research before I post the school photos to make sure we have the same person.

Nichole F - Garnett Rd Tulsa, OK
Nichole F - PO Box Porter, TX, Cited May 1987
Nichole F - 13th Pl Tulsa, OK

Nichole L - 13th Pl Tulsa, OK, Cited Jan 1999

I would not hold much thought on the public records cited dates, as that both are a year later than the assumed missing date. To note the house on 13th Pl was sold in 1998.

Bump....

2018-03-30-16-01-13.jpg 1974
2018-03-30-16-00-26.jpg 1973

This is all the info I have on Nichole L, sure do hope it is one in the same as per my assumptions.

Bump....

attachment.php
attachment.php

This is all the info I have on Nichole L, sure do hope it is one in the same as per my assumptions.

Great work folie! Did you send this to Vicky Lyons? Hopefully she will come back and see it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back