Found Safe TX - Kinsley & Kolby Hernandez, 3, San Antonio, 14 Mar 2018 *Arrest*

leyash

Reaction score
attachment.php

http://www.kxxv.com/story/37728858/amber-alert-issued-for-two-3-year-olds-from-san-antonio

[FONT=&amp]Police are searching for a girl and a boy, Kinsley Hernandez and Kolby Hernandez. Leslie Hernandez, who is wanted in connection with the abduction, is described by police as a 38-year-old woman, 5-foot-8, 215 pounds, red/brown hair, brown eyes and a yellow butterfly tattoo on her shoulder.[/FONT]

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-14-22-43-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-03-14-22-43-17.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 211
http://www.kxxv.com/story/37728858/amber-alert-issued-for-two-3-year-olds-from-san-antonio

[FONT=&amp]Police are searching for a girl and a boy, Kinsley Hernandez and Kolby Hernandez. Leslie Hernandez, who is wanted in connection with the abduction, is described by police as a 38-year-old woman, 5-foot-8, 215 pounds, red/brown hair, brown eyes and a yellow butterfly tattoo on her shoulder.[/FONT]

Thank you. I’m in ATX and the Amber Alert just came over my phone. Praying they’re found ASAP. Mom who doesn’t have custody?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm assuming so. She probably took them and may not mean any harm but she is likely aa non-custodial parent. They seem to be twins. Hope it's resolved quickly.

JMO

The San Antonio Police Department is searching for 3-year-old Kinsley Hernandez and her twin Kolby Hernandez. Both have brown hair and brown eyes.

Police are looking for 38-year-old Leslie Hernandez in connection with their abduction. Hernandez is described as having red/brown hair, brown eyes and yellow butterfly tattoo on shoulder. She is about 5’8.”

The suspect is driving a silver 2010 Chevy Suburban with a Texas license plate number JGG2909.

The suspect was last heard from in San Antonio.

http://www.kens5.com/article/news/l...ed-for-two-san-antonio-toddlers/273-528698527

Haven't seen anything new. I just pray to God these babies are found before I get up in the morning.

wonder why they think the babies are in 'grave or immediate danger?.'

Birth Moms that take their kids usually just want to run away with them and live happily ever after. This is very scary.

I’m in the San Antonio area and they aren’t reporting anything new yet. Praying they find this set of twins quickly

Following.

I am too wondering why they are in grave or immediate danger, not because I think that being with parents means they are safe - we have seen so many parents kill their own, especially if it means keeping them away from another parent, just because I wonder what her background is.

Assuming these kids were with Dad and Mom has no custody over them - my theory atm.

I am not seeing any updates on this whatsoever, and that really bothers me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back