Urgent - Nancy Grace on HNN

Liz

I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I am posting this as a reminder to EVERYONE to tune into Nancy Grace tonight! From what I understand she will be helping all of us throughout the country to enact laws for the protection of our
greatest asset, our children, and their future!

Please tune into Nancy Grace on the Headline News
Network!

Thanks to Tricia, and those who assisted her, for getting the ball rolling on this National Media coverage!

Note to Mods: I will delete this message after Nancy Grace's program runs! (Update: Trica said okay to leave it.)

You still have time to tune in. It's 20 past the hour now and Nancy still has not done her segment on the Child Safety Act! Tune in! :)

Liz said:
You still have time to tune in. It's 20 past the hour now and Nancy still has not done her segment on the Child Safety Act! Tune in! :)
Thanks for the update. I just turned it on and was worried I missed it!

IdahoMom and rainbow - You're welcome! :)

I hope as SimonSays said, that she doesn't bump this segment, due to being "on location" tonight!

It's 25 past now, and she still has not covered the Child Safety Act and Weblseuths!

I have yet to see Mark on either..

I fear the on location means we have been bumped... Sadly it happens.

If Mark has been bumped I am sure he will be rescheduled soon.

She's discussing the Act right now!

Erin Runnion is speaking now.

They are all on. I would have had a nervous breakdown if they would have bumped them. LOL.

I just finished watching, they never mentioned WS as far as I know. :(

I think Nancy thought she had more time with them.

Because she said they were coming back but then local news took up time and ran over???
Maybe at 10?

Amraann said:
I think Nancy thought she had more time with them.

Because she said they were coming back but then local news took up time and ran over???
Maybe at 10?
10 is just a replay

Well Guys,

I'll be honest. I feel a bit foolish. Marc's word is as good as gold. I know it was not under his control. I am certain he thought he had more time. This isn't his fault.

I think he is scared to call me. LOL.

The most important thing is, BY FAR, is we get this bill passed.

Keep telling your friends to call their senators. Let's not stop now.

I just updated the thread opener because if I'm correct, Nancy Grace's show on Headline News Network re-airs at 10 pm and 1 am, EST.

Tricia, there's absolutely no reason for you to feel foolish! In TV-land, stuff like this happens all the time! Your intentions are nothing short of fantastic!

Now that the boss lady has posted on this thread, I am reluctant to delete it later. I was going to wait until her shows re-aired both times.
Maybe Tricia or one of the mods will be so kind as to let me know here, or via pm what to do? (Last thing I want to do is tick off da boss! :p)

Liz said:
I just updated the thread opener because if I'm correct, Nancy Grace's show on Headline News Network re-airs at 10 pm and 1 am, EST.

Tricia, there's absolutely no reason for you to feel foolish! In TV-land, stuff like this happens all the time! Your intentions are nothing short of fantastic!

Now that the boss lady has posted on this thread, I am reluctant to delete it later. I was going to wait until her shows re-aired both times.
Maybe Tricia or one of the mods will be so kind as to let me know here, or via pm what to do? (Last thing I want to do is tick off da boss! :p)

Awww. Liz. You are so sweet. Feel free to leave this up. No worries.

When Marc was on, the information at the bottom was misspelled. It said his website is klasskids.com. His last name is with 2 As, so he might be bummed about that, too. OOps.

The REAL website is klaaskids.org.

Tricia said:
Awww. Liz. You are so sweet. Feel free to leave this up. No worries.

Awww, gee ... thank you, Tricia! :blushing:

The segment on Nancy Grace will be airing in less than 10 minutes. Last chance to tune in if you haven't seen it already! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back