The Doctor Phil follow-up Show to the Burke Interview

wonderllama

Registered Snoozer
Reaction score
Yes, it's two years late, but I've only just caught up with the Dr Phil episode which came AFTER the Burke interview.

Given how sure we all are about everything...how come Dr Phil is so sure the other way? I mean, I know he's a Psychiatrist/Psychologist/whatever and not a detective, but then neither are we, so I'm intrigued as to how he can refute/dismiss every single clue that has been presented.

Interested in thoughts, not just "he sucks" ;)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4tfhe3

The short answer is that Ramsey lawyer, Lin Wood, is also Dr. Phil’s defamation and libel lawyer. Quid pro qou you say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Whoa, really? Egad. I hought maybe it was a different kind of quid quo pro: BR agrees to appear on the show only if Dr. Phil does a special insert assurng his audience that BR is utterly innocent and they should ignore any “tells” that would suggest otherwise.”

Yes, it's two years late, but I've only just caught up with the Dr Phil episode which came AFTER the Burke interview.

Given how sure we all are about everything...how come Dr Phil is so sure the other way? I mean, I know he's a Psychiatrist/Psychologist/whatever and not a detective, but then neither are we, so I'm intrigued as to how he can refute/dismiss every single clue that has been presented.

Interested in thoughts, not just "he sucks" ;)

wonderllama,
Normally Dr Phil's shows turn out as expected, not so the one including BR. It had the opposite effect from that intended so Dr Phil had to defend BR.

JR and Dr Phil are front men for private companies that do media deals, this one was intended to cash in on the anniversary of JonBenet's death.

This is why you see JR popping up in so many different interviews. The Dr Phil Interviews were part of a global media deal that saw the rights sold worldwide across multiple platforms.

JonBenet has for now become like Elvis, something the media can turn into monetized content.

So although Dr Phil ask all the right questions of BR, when it went wrong he had to step in and attempt to salvage BR's reputation. I reckon all the players in this saga are old school types who think they are clever guys, but never factored in the internet properly.

They thought they had control over everything, e.g. the clips from BR's interviews, questions to BR, his answers, all scripted of course. They forgot about twitter and facebook, youtube, etc which delivered massive negative feedback on what they thought would be a positive BR Promotion Show by Dr Phil.

Dr Phil doing the extra show tells you how much of a disaster his original episodes were, i.e. an unintended self assassination by BR, so Dr Phil has to say what he said in an attempt to recover BR's reputation.

Both JR and BR seem similar in that what they say appears contradicted by their facial expressions, consider JR's tongue flicking?

wonderllama,
Normally Dr Phil's shows turn out as expected, not so the one including BR. It had the opposite effect from that intended so Dr Phil had to defend BR.

JR and Dr Phil are front men for private companies that do media deals, this one was intended to cash in on the anniversary of JonBenet's death.

This is why you see JR popping up in so many different interviews. The Dr Phil Interviews were part of a global media deal that saw the rights sold worldwide across multiple platforms.

JonBenet has for now become like Elvis, something the media can turn into monetized content.

So although Dr Phil ask all the right questions of BR, when it went wrong he had to step in and attempt to salvage BR's reputation. I reckon all the players in this saga are old school types who think they are clever guys, but never factored in the internet properly.

They thought they had control over everything, e.g. the clips from BR's interviews, questions to BR, his answers, all scripted of course. They forgot about twitter and facebook, youtube, etc which delivered massive negative feedback on what they thought would be a positive BR Promotion Show by Dr Phil.

Dr Phil doing the extra show tells you how much of a disaster his original episodes were, i.e. an unintended self assassination by BR, so Dr Phil has to say what he said in an attempt to recover BR's reputation.

Both JR and BR seem similar in that what they say appears contradicted by their facial expressions, consider JR's tongue flicking?

Wow, was it really that bad an interview? I haven't watched the episode but I'm tempted to check it out based on your post alone. I was always in the "he was a child and couldn't of" camp but I wasn't a member of WS when I came to that conclusion. :thinking:

Wow, was it really that bad an interview? I haven't watched the episode but I'm tempted to check it out based on your post alone. I was always in the "he was a child and couldn't of" camp but I wasn't a member of WS when I came to that conclusion. :thinking:

heyya BBTF

It's worth the watch.
Tried to find the interview fer ya
in it's entirity, this link has some clips?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa5GaQOmee0&list=PL9vYp7bIXFt60Mi2Sne9kvcFjYBsrCjud

BR's behaviour was not what anyone could have expected or predicted.

Dr P's damage control episode, post BR interview.

BooBooTheFool,
Being a member here means you will get a lot of the unsaid messages embedded in the Dr Phil interviews. Otherwise its just another Murder Suspect on Dr Phil, except this one was 9 years old when it took place.

As a member here I used to think BR could never have done it. e.g. its too sophisticated for a kid, hey its sex case, so its not him !

Yet its also a staged homicide meaning maybe its not a sex crime, so it could be something else, like a mother staging her son out of a crazy situation?

Also just think about this: nearly everyone and their dog thinks the case is RDI, but they do not know which one, OK. So if JR is putting BR on national TV thinking, He never did it, so its OK that leaves JR and PR as prime suspects, more so as the Grand Jury laid charges of child neglect and assisting a homicide suspect against both parents.

Now if you can prove that JonBenet's case is directly related to her being sexually assaulted that night, and we can rule out BR, who does that leave?

In short the interviews are definitely worth watching.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back