SC - Totyana Ham, 20, Special Needs, Tied Up & Murdered, Mar 2018

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]Deputies: 20-year-old Florence special needs woman tied up, body left on side of road[/h]
Florence County, S.C. (WPDE) — Deputies have released new information in the death of 20-year-old Totyana Adaisha Ham who was found dead along Highway 76 near Timmonsville.

A passerby found Ham tied up and lying face down at the edge of the woods two weeks ago along the road, according to Inv. Thomas McFadden with the Florence County Sheriff's Office.

"She was tied. The way she was done thrown out here like trash was cruel. If you have any kind of heart as a human," said McFadden.
He said it was almost as if Ham's killer wanted her to be found.
He added they've looked at surveillance video from homes and stores in the area to gain new leads in the investigation, but they need the public's help.
If you have any information on Ham's murder you're asked to call CrimeStoppers of the Pee Dee at 1-888-Crime-SC.All calls are anonymous and you may receive a reward.
http://wpde.com/news/local/deputies...needs-woman-tied-up-body-left-on-side-of-road

What. The. Hell.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't see any info about where she was last seen, by who, going where, or much info about anything. And I wonder what her special need was.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304