GUILTY KY - AF, 15, found alive, taken by Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
15-year-old AF was last seen at her foster home in Monticello Wednesday night. They say she left the home sometime during the night and may be with 50-year-old Daniel P. York, of Florida. York might be driving a white Mitsubishi Outlander and could be headed to Florida or California.

Police looking for missing Wayne Co. 15-year-old

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if it's just me but I am personally disgusted at the grooming aspect of this (I've seen so many cases of grown men grooming young girls), I hope they are found soon and she is safe.

Daniel York appears to be a relative. He had domestic violence charges in Hollywood, FL in September, 2016. I believe he is A's current/former stepfather, I'm unclear as to whether a divorce (also filed in September, 2016) was ever finalized.

Edited to add: My Tapatalk only showed the original post, the other posts on this thread didn't pop until now, I apologize for providing what is probably old news to those already posting here! [emoji58]

Ugh, I don't like the sound of this. It seems that the circumstances of her disappearance would meet the criteria to issue an amber alert. Hoping they are tracked down and she is found safe soon.

Daniel York appears to be a relative. He had domestic violence charges in Hollywood, FL in September, 2016. I believe he is A's current/former stepfather, I'm unclear as to whether a divorce (also filed in September, 2016) was ever finalized.

Edited to add: My Tapatalk only showed the original post, the other posts on this thread didn't pop until now, I apologize for providing what is probably old news to those already posting here! [emoji58]

I was just coming here to mention the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of quite about A, or?

NCMC link
<modsnip>

*modsnipped to remove victim's whole name*

AF’ FB page has been deactivated. Daniel York‘s page is still up.

Have there been any sightings of them?

Still looking for them. A‘s mother disappeared in 2016, leaving behind three children:

KSP looking for missing 15-year-old
[...]

KSP says she may be in the company of 50-year-old Daniel York. He may be driving a white Mitsubishi Outlander or possibly grayish or dark colored Pontiac G6. York is A’s stepfather.

Daniel is 5’10”, weighs 210 pounds and has blue eyes and long blonde hair.

According to Palm Beach Police Department the last time A’s mother Rosselys Félix Hernández, 31, was seen was the end of November 2016 at her Jupiter, Fla. home. Rosselys vanished leaving behind three children, including 15-year-old A, her oldest. The children were then being taken care of by York. Shortly after Rosselys vanished, York moved the family to Kentucky.

Daniel and the children lived together in Kentucky until February 2018 when Family Services took custody of all three children.

Rosselys Félix Hernández is 5’4”, weighs 130 and has brown hair and brown eyes.

Monticello, Ky. is more than 100 miles south of Louisville.

Still looking for them. A's mother disappeared in 2016, leaving behind three children:

KSP looking for missing 15-year-old
[...]

KSP says she may be in the company of 50-year-old Daniel York. He may be driving a white Mitsubishi Outlander or possibly grayish or dark colored Pontiac G6. York is Amabel&#8217;s stepfather.

Daniel is 5&#8217;10&#8221;, weighs 210 pounds and has blue eyes and long blonde hair.

According to Palm Beach Police Department the last time A's mother Rosselys Félix Hernández, 31, was seen was the end of November 2016 at her Jupiter, Fla. home. Rosselys vanished leaving behind three children, including 15-year-old A, her oldest. The children were then being taken care of by York. Shortly after Rosselys vanished, York moved the family to Kentucky.

Daniel and the children lived together in Kentucky until February 2018 when Family Services took custody of all three children.

Rosselys Félix Hernández is 5&#8217;4&#8221;, weighs 130 and has brown hair and brown eyes.

Monticello, Ky. is more than 100 miles south of Louisville.

So her mother is missing too? Oh, this is not good! Why isn't there more coverage of this case? :notgood:

Seems Rossalys was never reported missing?

I have seen her fb, as she is befriended to York and already been wondering about her

Seems Rossalys was never reported missing?

I have seen her fb, as she is befriended to York and already been wondering about her
Not just befriended. According to his FB profile, they are married. This photo is from November 2016, the month she vanished!
ad495fa7a903a15d7b0036f5e624e1ec.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/permalink....353214090&id=100007363277098&substory_index=4

Yes, yes, yes, i have seen this, just not thinking today when writing ;-)

Not just befriended. According to his FB profile, they are married. This photo is from November 2016, the month she vanished!
cache.php
https://www.facebook.com/permalink....353214090&id=100007363277098&substory_index=4

Oh, wow. He tagged it as being at a park. Why do I suddenly feel like they need to search that park?! :scared:

(Maybe I have been reading here too much-- I hope she went back to DR to visit family and got stuck there by immigration red tape or something but it doesn't sound that way)

But if it was immigration i would have expected at least somwhere a hint to this, but like this... nada... not mentioning anything

The Mom's SM hasn't been active since 2016 as far as I can tell. I'm finding it hard to believe with him having DV charges, she would just leave three kids in his care. But I could be wrong.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back