Found Safe TN - Zoe Jordan, 10 mos, Memphis, 16 Mar 2018

MEMPHIS, TN (WSMV) -
A state-wide AMBER Alert has been issued for the Memphis Police Department for 10-month old Zoe Jordan.

Zoe was last seen in a 2016 Dark Maroon Honda Civic with Tennessee Tag X3000S.

Zoe was last seen wearing a pink onesie and black jacket.

The vehicle was believed to be stolen by a black male wearing a red hoodie with a shiny zipper down the front.

The vehicle was last seen at 7050 Malco Crossing in Memphis, Tenn.

http://wsmv.images.worldnow.com/ima...scale&width=800&lastEditedDate=20180317001844

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.facebook.com/mpd1827/posts/1658943730852646

Endangered Infant
7050 Malco Crossing
Report #1803008450ME

MEMPHIS, TN - At 8:13 p.m. Memphis Police Officers responded to a stolen vehicle with a juvenile occupant. Officers were advised that a black 2016 Honda Civic bearing TN tag X3000S was left running and unattended in the 7000 block of Malco Crossing. An unknown male suspect entered the vehicle and was last seen East bound on Winchester.

A City Watch and Amber Alert have been issued.

Descriptions of the suspect and victim are below.

Suspect - M/B, early 20's, light brown complexion wearing a red hoodie with a Nike swoosh on the front and dark jeans.

Victim - F/B, 10-months-old, light brown complexion, wearing a black hoodie and a pink onsie.

Anyone with information concerning this incident is encouraged to call police IMMEDIATELY!

26b436263bd58575dfd0194cf4da718b.jpg

Her mother went into a restaurant to pick up an order and her car was stolen within a few minutes. I am about 40 miles north or Memphis. We got an Amber Alert about 11:30 last night. I was so hoping to wake up to good news.

Victim-friendly me will be sitting on my hands over here.

Hopefully the perp is smart enough to do the right thing by this baby.

Her mother went into a restaurant to pick up an order and her car was stolen within a few minutes. I am about 40 miles north or Memphis. We got an Amber Alert about 11:30 last night. I was so hoping to wake up to good news.

Oh man :(. I hope this young man does the right thing and does not harm that baby!

OK- I'm going to say it.

Is there independent verification that the baby was in the car when it was jacked?

Oh no! Can't he just stop the vehicle near a payphone, get out of the car, call 911 with the location and then run for it?

Thank goodness.

So glad she was found safe. How terribly scary for this sweetie.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back