Found Alive CO - Nain Dominguez, 2, Colorado Springs, 17 March 2018 (now deceased)

Thank you for posting. I received the Amber Alert but could not find any information anywhere on Facebook or the web.
ETA, the Amber Alert said he was taken by a white paneled van with no windows in the back.

45FF4C38-9263-43E4-99AF-1F301796717D.jpgJust got this amber alert.

You can hear choppers....

Hmm, Colorado State Patrol and the TV station in the Springs are tweeting about this... Got the AA on my phone in Golden. Wonder why Denver TV station websites aren't picking this up? This is very scary.

1215 Forest Rd.01D3DDEE-1C9E-4B18-99D2-AEE348E5A67D.jpg

It’s right next to fountain creek. Yikes.

Fox 31 promising updates as they occur: http://kdvr.com/2018/03/17/toddler-missing-from-el-paso-county/

Still nothing from channels 4 or 9 or the DP.

Weird that they say a sibling "noticed him missing" rather than watched him taken, that the area is adjacent to a body of water (creek), and yet they're sure enough that he's in the van to issue an AA.

Poor little guy. Hope they find him safe VERY soon.

Last seen around 5:40pm with a sibling @ Stratmoor Valley Park. Some news stations reporting he was seen being put in the van. Others saying van was just in the area at the time. Hmm.

Anyone know what we can posts about what we hear on scanner?

He is SO DARN CUTE. I pray for his safety and comfort for the family that miss him terribly. I lived in Colorado Springs (on the base) when I was his age until I was 5. I wish I could remember more about the area but of course that was about 20 years ago...

Anyone know what we can posts about what we hear on scanner?
You can not post anything from the scanner thread.
You can direct people to it, by link but not discuss anything heard there here[emoji846]

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I haven’t heard anything of importance yet (just literally every single person calling in white vans) was just wondering in case I heard anything. I’ll post in there if I do hear anything.

Thank you - I’m listening off and on and haven’t heard anything either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back