CA CA - Becky Rodriguez,16, Evangeline Silva, 19, Kenneth Beltram, 25, Brentwood, Jul 1977

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score

Rebecca Rodriguez
Nickname: Becky
Contra Costa County, California
16 year old white hispanic/latino female

Height: 62
Weight: 110
Hair: Red/Auburn; Long
Eyes: Hazel

Vehicle: White 1960 Chevrolet with CA plate CCJ 775
Described as being lowered, painted pearl white, with a large dent in the tailgate door and mag rims.

Circumstances:
Last seen in the evening of July 16, 1977 in Brentwood Park with her older sister Evangeline Silva and Kenneth John Beltram. They had told others in the park that they were either going home to Oakley or Hogg Island. They got into Beltram's car and vanished. Beltram was reportedly seen by his brother the next morning, who did not see the girls. In late July, Beltram's car was reportedly seen in Concord, California by friends of Beltram. They said an unidentified white male was driving the car. The car eluded them and hasn't been seen since.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/12861/

No Picture of Evangeline

Evangeline Rodriguez Silva
Nickname: Bungy
19 year old white hispanic/latino female

Height: 62 inches
Weight: 109-115 lbs
Hair: Black shoulder length hair
Eyes: Brown

Clothing and accessories are described below:
yellow Ditto's pants (size 9) and a white blouse (size med), with brown suede shoes (size 6-1/2).
brown suede shoes (size 6-1/2)
She also had a ring with leaves on it

Circumstances:
Last seen in the evening of July 16, 1977 in Brentwood Park with her younger sister Rebecca Rodriguez and Kenneth John Beltram. They had told others in the park that they were either going home to Oakley or Hogg Island. They got into Beltram's car and vanished. Beltram was reportedly seen by his brother the next morning, who did not see the girls. In late July, Beltram's car was reportedly seen in Concord, California by friends of Beltram. They said an unidentified white male was driving the car. The car eluded them and hasn't been seen since.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/12864/

No Picture of Kenneth

Kenneth John Beltram
25 year old white male

Height: 66
Weight: 155
Hair: Brown; Brown. Worn in a ponytail
Eyes: Brown

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/12859/

Please help find pictures of Evangeline Silva and Kenneth Beltram and more info on this case.

Charleyproject;

Rebecca Rodriguez
  • rebecca_rodriguez_1.jpg
Rebecca, circa 1977

• Missing Since07/16/1977
  • Missing FromBrentwood, California
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • Date of Birth03/29/1961 (57)
  • Age16 years old
  • Height and Weight5'2, 110 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsHispanic female. Brown/red hair, hazel eyes. Rebecca's nickname is Becky.
Details of Disappearance
Rebecca was last seen in Brentwood, California on July 16, 1977. She was accompanied by her 19-year-old sister, Evangeline Rodriguez "Bungy" Silva, and Silva's 25-year-old boyfriend, Kenneth John Beltram. The three of them were in Brentwood Park that evening and then said they were going either to Hogg Island or home to Oakley, California.

The two females were last seen getting into Beltram's car with him. Beltram's brother reportedly saw Beltram the next morning, without his girlfriend or Rebecca. None of them have been heard from again. Rebecca and Silva have relatives in Mexico, but there's no indication that they traveled to that country.

In late July 1977, nearly two weeks later, friends of Beltram reportedly saw his car being driven by an unidentified Caucasian male. They were unable to catch up to the vehicle and it hasn't been seen since. Beltram's vehicle is a pearl-white 1960 Chevrolet with the license plate number CCJ 775, mag rims and a large dent in the tailgate door.

This sighting was the last indication of Beltram, Silva or Rebecca's whereabouts. They are considered to be missing under suspicious circumstances.

Photographs of Silva and Beltram are unavailable. Silva's date of birth is July 1, 1958, and she's described as a brown-haired, brown-eyed Hispanic female, about 5'2 and 115 pounds. Beltram's date of birth is March 21, 1952. He is a Caucasian male, 5'6 and 155 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair in a ponytail. Their cases remain unsolved.

Kenneth John Beltram
  • beltram_kenneth.jpg
Beltram, circa 1977

• Missing Since 07/29/1977
  • Missing From Brentwood, California
  • Classification Missing
  • Date of Birth 03/21/1952 (66)
  • Age 25 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'6, 155 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Beltram wore his hair in a ponytail at the time of his disappearance.
Details of Disappearance
Beltram was last seen in Brentwood, California on July 16, 1977. He was accompanied by his girlfriend, 19-year-old Evangeline Rodriguez "Bungy" Silva, and Silva's sister, Rebecca Rodriguez. The three of them were in Brentwood Park that evening and then said they were going either to Hogg Island or home to Oakley, California.

The two females were last seen getting into Beltram's car with him. Beltram's brother reportedly saw Beltram the next morning, without his girlfriend or Rebecca. None of them have been heard from again. Rebecca and Silva have relatives in Mexico, but there's no indication that they traveled to that country.

In late July 1977, nearly two weeks later, friends of Beltram reportedly saw his car being driven by an unidentified Caucasian male. They were unable to catch up to the vehicle and it hasn't been seen since. Beltram's vehicle is a pearl-white 1960 Chevrolet with the license plate number CCJ 775, mag rims and a large dent in the tailgate door.

This sighting was the last indication of Beltram or the women's whereabouts. They are considered to be missing under suspicious circumstances.

Photographs of Silva are unavailable. Her date of birth is July 1, 1958, and she's described as a brown-haired, brown-eyed Hispanic female, about 5'2 and 115 pounds.

Kenneth John Beltram – The Charley Project

Sounds like he might have taken the girls, with or against their will. If they left because of something like one of them became pregnant, the time-frame might fit in with this girl found in Los Angeles in April 1978. She looks 'similar' to the only girl with a photo.

545UFCA

This is fantastic is that all three of them? I'm assuming it likely is and possibly the original missing persons poster? Very good thank you. I think it must be both sisters in the image they each look different this is the first time I've come across any evidence of a photo of the older sister.tjank you so much for posting this!!

I can't get this out of my head but Evangeline's low quality newspaper photo seems the spitting image of Rancho Cucamonga Jane Doe... The race is what's been driving me nuts. Apparently Evangeline is mixed race... Even if this match is wrong I can't help but note the resemblance. Height is also spot on. This would make sense as the Jane Doe was measured so they 5'2 estimate is and should be accurate.
I get hair color is off but it isn't way too off to exclude her. Evangeline is described as having brown hair on Rebecca and Kenneth's Charley Project too.
The distance, while not favourable, is close and there was time for Evangeline to get there. Lastly, the one thing I can't explain away, the timing. It's possible that she could have been alive for two years, it's not probable.
20191214_212108.jpg
633UFCA2_LARGE.jpg

Rancho Cucamonga Jane Doe UP2512Evangeline Rodriguez Silva MP12864
SexFemaleFemale
RaceWhiteWhite/Hispanic
Age15 - 3019
DLC/DODLikely June 1979July 16, 1977
Height5'25'2
Weight100 - 110 pounds (DN)109 - 115 pounds
Hair ColorBrownBlack/Brown
Eye ColorBrownBrown
Distinctive FeaturesSlight overbite.Unknown/None
CircumstancesFound in a grape vineyard.Missing with Kenneth Beltram and Rebecca Rodriguez.
DistanceOakley - Rancho Cucamonga386 miles (5hr 52mins)
The main reason I wanted to post this is because of the stunning resemblance. This is one of the main things that holds the match together for me. The height also makes it seem likely. I know most people probably will disagree though.

I can't get this out of my head but Evangeline's low quality newspaper photo seems the spitting image of Rancho Cucamonga Jane Doe... The race is what's been driving me nuts. Apparently Evangeline is mixed race... Even if this match is wrong I can't help but note the resemblance. Height is also spot on. This would make sense as the Jane Doe was measured so they 5'2 estimate is and should be accurate.
I get hair color is off but it isn't way too off to exclude her. Evangeline is described as having brown hair on Rebecca and Kenneth's Charley Project too.
The distance, while not favourable, is close and there was time for Evangeline to get there. Lastly, the one thing I can't explain away, the timing. It's possible that she could have been alive for two years, it's not probable.
20191214_212108.jpg
633UFCA2_LARGE.jpg

Rancho Cucamonga Jane Doe UP2512Evangeline Rodriguez Silva MP12864
SexFemaleFemale
RaceWhiteWhite/Hispanic
Age15 - 3019
DLC/DODLikely June 1979July 16, 1977
Height5'25'2
Weight100 - 110 pounds (DN)109 - 115 pounds
Hair ColorBrownBlack/Brown
Eye ColorBrownBrown
Distinctive FeaturesSlight overbite.Unknown/None
CircumstancesFound in a grape vineyard.Missing with Kenneth Beltram and Rebecca Rodriguez.
DistanceOakley - Rancho Cucamonga386 miles (5hr 52mins)
The main reason I wanted to post this is because of the stunning resemblance. This is one of the main things that holds the match together for me. The height also makes it seem likely. I know most people probably will disagree though.
It seems to be a somewhat interesting possible match.

The Rancho Cucamonga Jane Doe thread:

52FF3175-3973-4399-8E68-11BA354E5836.jpeg07839C35-1065-4771-B134-0ED916C07FC2.jpeg2FB35179-D10B-477B-998A-2B76A12E1D09.jpeg7ABE289B-C39F-4B57-9C75-974E02444475.jpegI would like to know which Rebecca is the right one. There were two right next to each other in their yearbook. One is spelled Beckey and the other Becky. The other inconsistency I have found is that most sites say her hair is reddish brown with hazel eyes and the newspaper article says brown. There are so many things about this case bothering me. I honestly have major feelings about the Albuquerque Jane doe found in a hotel room in 91 being Beckey. I have already contacted the Charley Project about it.

Attachments

• C9682E5A-7AB6-41B8-B948-82B1E6CEE59D.jpeg
    C9682E5A-7AB6-41B8-B948-82B1E6CEE59D.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 9
There's a Bungy Rodriguez in the 1976 Liberty High School yearbook, the same yearbook Rebecca was in. Just a scene photo though, nothing you'd usually see in a yearbook. Based on the statement with the photo, I think she was running some sort of drama class.
Bungy Rodriguez.jpg
There's also another scene photo of a Becky Rodriguez. Not sure if it's the missing photo or the one or the other one. She does look like the only 100% confirmed photo of Rebecca from the newspaper though, leading me to believe that the yearbook photo on NamUs is the right photo.
Becky Rodriguez.jpgBecky Rodriguez Newspaper Photo.jpg
Original

View attachment 415703View attachment 415704View attachment 415705View attachment 415706I would like to know which Rebecca is the right one. There were two right next to each other in their yearbook. One is spelled Beckey and the other Becky. The other inconsistency I have found is that most sites say her hair is reddish brown with hazel eyes and the newspaper article says brown. There are so many things about this case bothering me. I honestly have major feelings about the Albuquerque Jane doe found in a hotel room in 91 being Beckey. I have already contacted the Charley Project about it.
I’ve been all night researching this and “Rebecca” looks so similar to Albuquerque Jane Doe or “Becca” even the man she is seen with looks similar to her sister’s boyfriend at the time Kenneth.

IMG_5177.jpegIMG_5176.jpeg
SexFemaleFemale
RaceWhiteWhite/Hispanic
Age1625-35
Height5'25'7
Weight100 - 110 pounds 140 pounds
Hair ColorBrown/reddish Strawberry Blonde/Redish
Eye ColorHazelHazel
Distinctive FeaturesHispanic female. Brown/red hair, hazel eyes.Rebecca's nickname is Becky.Unknown/None
CircumstancesMissing w 19yr old sister n sisters bf (Kenneth Beltram) July 16th, 1977Found hanging in Super 8 Motel ( June 5th, 1991)
DistanceOakley - Rancho CucamongaAlbuquerque, New Mexico

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back