GA GA - Saunders Rymer, 54, Catersville, 20 June 1977

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score

Saunders Cloie Rymer
Nickname/Alias: Sandra, Sanders. May use las names Miller or Nida.
Bartow County, Georgia
54 year old white female

Height: 64 in
Weight: 200 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown

Circumstances: Reported as a missing person on 09-13-1977 by her daughter. She was last seen about 06-20-1977, by her spouse, John D. "J.D." Rymer, while in the area of Catersville, Georgia. After an alleged verbal altercation with her spouse, she was reported to have left her husband to return to Brooksville, Florida. Saunders Rymer has not been heard from since.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/560/

It appears that Brooksville, FL/Hernando County, where her husband claimed she was going and where she apparently resided, has claimed jurisdiction in this case. Of note, all the info online repeatedly refers to "Catersville," GA, but as far as I can tell, there is no such animal. I believe they're referring to Cartersville, which is about an hour north of Atlanta and would be consistent with other references to Bartow County. I've found no explanation as to why either of them would be in Cartersville. At the time, the population was only around 10,000, and it's not exactly a tourist destination.

Searching Hernando County court records, I only found that the court was successfully petitioned to declare her legally dead in 1984. The only result on newspapers was a publication of this record.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back