790 users online (178 members and 612 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
    Was the blonde guy that got in the cab with Sarah the same dark hair guy the landlord saw the morning after?

Was he a bit a magic man? Liked his tricks? What did he show Jane in his left hand? M.O.O.

Criminals always the chameleons

Quote Originally Posted by MRichards View Post
    Did Ross fabricate? We cant even trust yhe media.

Was there conclusion that Ross had picked Spiers?

Did someone familiarise the night before then used that face to face offer a lift the next night?

The landlord in Sarahs flats saw Sarah get in a lift with a tall man with dark hair and chiselled features.

Steven Ross (43), of Irwin Road, Embleton, told the POST this week the police should be looking for a fellow passenger, a man who had shared the taxi with Ms Spiers. Mr Ross said the man did not appear to know her. Mr Ross said another woman, also a stranger, had "doubled up" in the cab that night. Mr Ross said he dropped the second woman in Dalkeith. He said that she had never come forward. He said that after dropping the woman, he had taken the man and Ms Spiers to the Windsor Hotel, in South Perth. The man had pushed Ms Spiers out of the cab then paid the fare. "I think he came back to Claremont the next night, found her and killed her," Mr Ross said.

https://au.groups.yahoo.com/neo/grou...ions/topics/34
    The woman in the taxi’s front seat, dropped off at Dalkeith yet didn’t come forward. Any possibility she might have been Michelle.

El Gordo, the Michelle you have spoken about, do you know where she lived in Jan 1996?
    The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lo is McMaster Bujold

As per link just posted today and yesterday

You cant be wrong if you use the media article in that link media source
    Hi MRichards, further to the above and using a media article link. I was just re-reading this article from Women's Weekly and it mentions forensic evidence indicating JR's throat was cut? Also about JR having drinks with her Mum at the pub her Mum worked at prior to going out that night.

QUOTE (JR's Mum Jenny and NSW Police Detective, Kris Illingsworth) :

“On that night, I shared a quick drink with Janie at the hotel where I worked before she went off to party with her friends. My last words to her were, ‘Be careful. Be happy. Stay safe’.”

"Kris believes Jane’s nakedness reveals this was definitely a sexually motivated homicide, but that they weren’t in a close relationship.“Jane willingly got into his vehicle and was prepared to go to another location with him, most likely for a consensual sexual encounter. But the post-mortem showed that, most likely, her throat had been cut, but there was no property found with her body. Did anyone find items of clothing around that time that they couldn’t identify?”

https://www.pressreader.com/australi...81513635356758

I've previously posted an article that said Jane's parents could take comfort in knowing she was not sexually assaulted? And articles that say the police will not divulge how the girls were murdered? Also, what hotel did JR's Mum work at? Is this a link that connects JR and CG (and maybe also SS?)? Perhaps they all had drinks at that particular hotel before they went on with friends to the other venues and were followed by the CSK who could then "bump into them" again and offer them a lift?

Quote Originally Posted by Canning Vale View Post
    Is anyone aware if Ogdens Bar & Grill operated at 535 Stirling Hwy back in 1996/1997?– within the Albion Hotel, Cottesloe. Ogdens had several restaurants whereby we cooked our own steaks.

There were also restaurants within the Windsor Hotel, South Perth and Gosnells Hotel.

Any ideas who the security company may have been?

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=ogdens+bar+and+grill+cottesloe
    Quote Originally Posted by lampformypath View Post
    Hi MRichards, further to the above and using a media article link. I was just re-reading this article from Women's Weekly and it mentions forensic evidence indicating JR's throat was cut? Also about JR having drinks with her Mum at the pub her Mum worked at prior to going out that night.

On that night, I shared a quick drink with Janie at the hotel where I worked before she went off to party with her friends. My last words to her were, ‘Be careful. Be happy. Stay safe’.”

"Kris believes Jane’s nakedness reveals this was definitely a sexually motivated homicide, but that they weren’t in a close relationship.“Jane willingly got into his vehicle and was prepared to go to another location with him, most likely for a consensual sexual encounter. But the post-mortem showed that, most likely, her throat had been cut, but there was no property found with her body. Did anyone find items of clothing around that time that they couldn’t identify?”

I've previously posted an article that said Jane's parents could take comfort in knowing she was not sexually assaulted? And articles that say the police will not divulge how the girls were murdered? Also, what hotel did JR's Mum work at? Is this a link that connects JR and CG (and maybe also SS?)? Perhaps they all had drinks at that particular hotel before they went on with friends to the other venues and were followed by the CSK who could then "bump into them" again and offer them a lift?
    Is anyone aware which hotel JennyR worked in? Could it have been the Albion Hotel, Stirling Hwy, Claremont. There's been mention beforehand of the Ogden's Bar and Grill restaurants at Gosnells, South Perth & Claremont.
    Last edited by Jackman; 04-17-2018 at 03:13 AM.
    The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lo is McMaster Bujold

“On that night, I shared a quick drink with Janie at the hotel where I worked before she went off to party with her friends. My last words to her were, ‘Be careful. Be happy. Stay safe’.”

Thanks Lampy

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm not sure about details, but I really feel perps MO was to familiarise then pounce. One thing I'd love to know is how he explained being solo. I guess it's easily done by saying you're from out of town or something - might have got sympathy that way too (ie: poor thing's on his own and lonely).

Also suspect knife involved. Whether used it to kill or just threaten im not sure. Could have strangled and just used knife to subdue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman View Post
    Is anyone aware which hotel JennyR worked in? Could it have been the Albion Hotel, Stirling Hwy, Claremont. There's been mention beforehand of the Ogden's Bar and Grill restaurants at Gosnells, South Perth & Claremont.
    Dont quote me but I think the pub was in Shenton park that Jenny Rimmer worked.

The Rimmers also livrd in Shenton Park.

Ok, Im going to speculate that some the victims were strangled initially, then some possibly had throat cut at the dump site meaning no blood in car.
    The throat as per lamp4path article was to ensure no coming back
    M.O.O.
    Last edited by MRichards; 04-17-2018 at 06:49 AM.

Can't wait to see exact timeline of when relationship broke down with Esiuw and divorce proceedings started.
    Also what triggered the seperation.

There is also the real start time of the relationship with Catherine and the acussed..
    Currently media has only estimated the commencement of Catherines relationship.
    Catherine must have been forthcoming with the start of their relationship.

That timeline will be very telling when it is released I feel. M.O.O
    Last edited by MRichards; 04-17-2018 at 06:54 AM.

Dont quote me but I think the pub was in Shenton park that Jenny Rimmer worked.

The Rimmers also livrd in Shenton Park.
    I thought the Rimmer family lived in Wembley

Found these beautiful photos of JR and CG so thought I'd share them as I haven't seen them before on WS?

Like all the beautiful young women who have been taken by "monsters", it's just so sad. Gone but not ever forgotten. RIP

Attached Images Attached Images

I would love to know how Esiuw has escaped anyone finding out anything about her. I also wonder if the accused CSK was violent towards her. He must have shown his dark side to her sometime. He was already supposedly exposing himself and breaking into Huntingdale girl’s house. Possibly taking items of clothing off clothes lines. Where could he have met and married someone? Who would want to be with him - if he had such odd behaviour.MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Annalise View Post
    I would love to know how Esiuw has escaped anyone finding out anything about her. I also wonder if the accused CSK was violent towards her. He must have shown his dark side to her sometime. He was already supposedly exposing himself and breaking into Huntingdale girl’s house. Possibly taking items of clothing off clothes lines. Where could he have met and married someone? Who would want to be with him - if he had such odd behaviour.MOO

Im not disagreeing with you.

I ponder if any of it happened.

Careful to stay below the radar. M.O.O
    Last edited by MRichards; 04-17-2018 at 08:45 AM.

I ponder i any of it happened.

Careful to stay below the radar. M.O.O
    Hi MRichards - HOW did she stay below the radar? It’s almost impossible. Do you ponder if he was actually married to Esiuw or something else? MOO

Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast