GUILTY MN - Wayne Huotari, Renee Brown, 44, & Casandra Current, 26, murdered, 10 Sept 2004

vanillasky

Reaction score
:clap: :clap: :clap:

A man being sentenced in a triple homicide twice threatened relatives of the victims this afternoon in a Hennepin County courtroom and eventually was gagged with duct tape.

<< snip >>

McGunnigle ordered Jones out of the courtroom and he returned in handcuffs. But as the judge continued to read Jones' sentence, Jones again threatened the relatives in the gallery. McGunnigle said he had no choice but to gag Jones, who was taken out and then returned to the courtroom with duct tape over his mouth.

Full story: http://www.startribune.com/467/story/276572.html

Hooray for that Judge! :clap: :clap: :clap: This worthless piece of humanity brutally murdered 3 people and all the got was 30 yrs. for each. He should at least have received LWOP for each one.

I'm with you :laugh: :laugh: I know it isn't really funny but I couldn't help but laugh. I can just see a grown man sitting in court with duct tape covering his mouth. It sounds like he has to do "at least" 90 years. What an idiot. 70 stab wounds in his girlfriend :furious:

Love it! It ought to happen to more defendants. If they aren't on the stand testifying, and they disrupt the trial, then they ought to be gagged.

Wish we had more judges like him! :dance:
The evil murderer making threats
against the victim's families is appalling!
I hope someone puts him in his place in prison.
:behindbar

this is so sad/i just found out/i was away

A man being sentenced in a triple homicide twice threatened relatives of the victims this afternoon in a Hennepin County courtroom and eventually was gagged with duct tape.

<< snip >>

McGunnigle ordered Jones out of the courtroom and he returned in handcuffs. But as the judge continued to read Jones' sentence, Jones again threatened the relatives in the gallery. McGunnigle said he had no choice but to gag Jones, who was taken out and then returned to the courtroom with duct tape over his mouth.

Full story: http://www.startribune.com/467/story/276572.html[/QUOTE]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back