WA WA - Tracy Lewis, 31, Ocean Shores, 9 March 2018

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
A 31-year-old Utah woman has mysteriously gone missing in Ocean Shores following a family vacation to Disneyland, prompting her family and the police to search for her and for clues to why she disappeared.

Tracy Ann Lewis was driving alone up the West Coast after the trip to Disneyland, intending to go to San Francisco and then to Portland before eventually going back home. However, she continued to Ocean Shores and was last seen at the Morning Glory Hotel there on March 9th. Before her disappearance, she was last seen walking northbound on Ocean Shores Blvd. NW. She had left her vehicle with all her belongings in the parking lot of the hotel.

Lewis' family said they don't know why Lewis would go to Ocean Shores because she doesn't know anyone there. After the family discovered Lewis' vehicle was in Ocean Shores, they called police, who launched a search of the area without finding anything.

Tracy Lewis is described as 5'5'' tall, 125 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

http://komonews.com/news/local/traveling-woman-goes-missing-in-ocean-shores
79e60a132b1de798e3a6e7de03dcb704.jpg

A 31-year-old Utah woman has mysteriously gone missing in Ocean Shores following a family vacation to Disneyland, prompting her family and the police to search for her and for clues to why she disappeared.

Tracy Ann Lewis was driving alone up the West Coast after the trip to Disneyland, intending to go to San Francisco and then to Portland before eventually going back home. However, she continued to Ocean Shores and was last seen at the Morning Glory Hotel there on March 9th. Before her disappearance, she was last seen walking northbound on Ocean Shores Blvd. NW. She had left her vehicle with all her belongings in the parking lot of the hotel.

Lewis' family said they don't know why Lewis would go to Ocean Shores because she doesn't know anyone there. After the family discovered Lewis' vehicle was in Ocean Shores, they called police, who launched a search of the area without finding anything.

Tracy Lewis is described as 5'5'' tall, 125 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

http://komonews.com/news/local/traveling-woman-goes-missing-in-ocean-shores
79e60a132b1de798e3a6e7de03dcb704.jpg
Maybe she went to the beach? Or is that a shopping area?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Maybe she went to the beach? Or is that a shopping area?

Her vehicle was found in the hotel parking lot with all of her belongings inside. I'm wondering if she had checked into the hotel yet. Also, what about her phone? Did she have it with her when she took off walking? Very odd. Doesn't look too happy in the photo.

Her vehicle was found in the hotel parking lot with all of her belongings inside. I'm wondering if she had checked into the hotel yet. Also, what about her phone? Did she have it with her when she took off walking? Very odd. Doesn't look too happy in the photo.
Wonder if she had a secret rendezvous. I bet her phone holds valuable info.

is that a pic from Dlsneyland? She doesn't look to be at the happiest place on earth IMO. She looks stressed. Any history of depression? I hopes Tracy is ok but this just sounds so sad already.

I guess she had spent the night at the hotel and had checked out that morning when she took off on foot. Maybe she was going to get breakfast, or visit an ATM or something.

This is interesting:
The last time Tracy Lewis communicated with her family from her cellphone was March 9, Sadie Lewis said. Then, her mother received an email stating that Tracy Lewis had dropped her phone in the water and would be communicating solely via email.
Every night at exactly 11, Sadie Lewis said, there would be an email from Tracy Lewis saying goodnight. The family soon realized that she had set up her email to send the greeting automatically, that it was “on a loop” and she wasn’t actually typing it out each night. They then contacted police, Sadie Lewis said.
https://www.sltrib.com/news/2018/03...man-who-had-been-traveling-up-the-west-coast/
7beab6df1e55e657fe8a0a626140246e.jpg

I grew up going to Ocean Shores my entire life. Never had the unsafe vibe. With that being said I know it has sketchy areas like everywhere else, that you may not want to wander at night by yourself. I pray she is found safe.

Is the fact that her mom put a hidden tracking device on Tracy's car a bit odd to anyone else? It makes me wonder if there may have been issues that the family hasn't mentioned. Having said that, at least they were able to use it to track her to the motel and saw the vehicle hadn't moved in a few days.

Curious - would it be considered illegal for someone to put a tracking device on your vehicle without your knowledge?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I haven't been able to find any social media that I'm sure is hers. Anyone?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

There was a live stream on Kiro 7 where they interviewed the parents. I hope they will post it later on.

Is Sadie Lewis her mother? Was the Disneyland family trip with parents and siblings?
I'm assuming Tracy is not married and has no kids.
Does she live with family or on her own.

The tracking device is strange.
Tracy is 31 years old, you'd think she could do what she wants, though I guess she's not considerate in letting her family know she might take longer to return home.....is there some issue family is so worried about?

Maybe she needs a break, to be left alone?

That the car has been left at the hotel for a few days is concerning though. I hope depression isn't an issue here.....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back