The punting game

hawkshaw

Reaction score
I just read in the papers that Gov. Cuomo has 'punted' to NYSAG Schneiderman to take a look at Manhattan DA Cy Vance's handling of the Harvey Weinstein case.

In the Infamous Tankleff case the lawyers asked Spota recuse himself from that case and agree to a special prosecutor. Spota refused.....until.....he 'punted' to the then AG Andy Cuomo. Cuomo returns the 'punt with his own punt by purposely not exonerating Tankleff, only ruling the case is not worthy of prosecuting.

The case goes to Schneiderman because he becomes AG and it is Eric that has to defend the lawsuit for NYS when Tankleff sues for compensation. Eric 'punts' again because he really can't do his job as AG because while he was a State Senator he apologized to Tankleff before 500+ people.

Then there is the Shaffer/Spota game punting. Now that one is a rip-roaring riot.

He was on my radar screen for a long time now. I think he uses the same eye line as Bellone. He fits in very well with his two predecessors. Love that Cuomo was the first to jump in. Call the the three AMIGOS - Spitzer, Cuomo, and Scheiderman.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back