Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #14 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

flute4peace

Reaction score
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Wichita-police-investigating-missing-child-case--474396903.html

cache.php

link

WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH)*Wichita police are investigating a missing child case in the 600 block of South Edgemoor.

Sedgwick County dispatchers confirmed to Eyewitness News that police are on scene looking into the disappearance of a 5-year-old child last seen around 3 pm on Saturday near Edgemoor between Lincoln & Kellogg.

Police say Lucas is Hispanic/white, four-feet tall, brown hair, brown eyes, and long lashes.

The boy was last seen wearing black sweats with a grey shirt that had a bear on it, white socks, and light blue Pull-up.

Anyone who has seen Lucas is asked to call police

Rules Etiquette & Information

Flyers for Lucas Hernandez Thread

Media, Maps, and Timeline Thread

Verified Insiders:

FindLucasAllen

Verified Family Spokesperson:

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Help Find Lucas Hernandez Facebook Page

Lucas Hernandez missing: FBI joins search for Kansas boy, 5

Authorities searching for a missing 5-year-old Kansas boy have scoured a nature park and set up a tip hotline.

The Wichita Eagle reports that police said they received a call at about 6:15 p.m. Saturday to report Lucas Hernandez was lost in southeast Wichita. When officers arrived, Lucas' 26-year-old stepmother said he was last seen at about 3 p.m. Saturday in his bedroom before she showered and fell asleep.

Officers and dogs have searched his home, neighborhood and the 216-acre Chisholm Creek Park. Officer Charley Davidson said Sunday that police have found no evidence that suggests Lucas was abducted, which is why no Amber Alert has been issued.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lucas-hernandez-missing-fbi-joins-search-for-kansas-boy-5/

Family concerned about Wichita boy's welfare before he went missing

WICHITA, Kan. (KAKE) -
As the search continues for 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez, the boy's family returned to their home late Monday along with the FBI. Relatives watching from afar say it's not the first time an investigator was called there.

Wichita police say the boy's stepmother last saw Lucas at around 3 p.m. Saturday. She then took a shower and fell asleep, and officers were notified around 6:15 p.m. that the boy was missing.

Sally Rasmussen is Lucas' great aunt, who spoke with KAKE News from her home in New Mexico. She says was sent a photo of Lucas last year and saw multiple bruises on his face and neck. She called police.

"All these stories I'd been hearing for months about him possibly being abused," she said.

http://www.kake.com/story/37541152/...utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_KAKEnews

Ashonti Ford KSN
‏

@AshontiFordKSN
7s8 seconds ago
More
MISSING BOY UPDATE: Stepmom of missing boy has been booked into the Sedgwick County Jail. @KSNNews reporters @ChrisArnoldKSN and @JohnAsebesKSN will be live at the 3:30 press conference with @WichitaPolice for more.

This is a friendly reminder that only official news pages on FB may be linked to or discussed as well as the suspect/POI's social media, which in this case is EG. However, please make sure you are linking the correct EG's social media as I assume there is more than one person in the world with her name.

You may link to and discuss EG's social media, but no one else's at this point and definitely not any "groups" on FB.

Thank you!

MOD NOTE

WS member has been approved by Tricia to serve as a verified spokesperson on behalf of FindLucasAllen and FindLucasAllen's family in this case.

Please treat with respect and with the understanding that does not need to provide links for statements made in Lucas' case.

If you have any questions, please PM a moderator and we'll be happy to help.

:tyou:

JH was in NM working when Lucas was reported missing (and the day before).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The landlord stopped by the rental house around 5:30 p.m. on Feb. 16th. He saw Lucas peeking out a window. That is all I know about the encounter.

I do not know what he did upon seeing Lucas. I do not know if he knew that Lucas was home alone or if he found out at a later date when questioned by detectives. I do not know which room Lucas was in at the time.

JH mailed Valentine’s Day gifts to Emily and the children. One of the gifts was a $15 gift card to Olive Garden.

MOD NOTE - PLEASE READ

From this point on, we need all search locations to be discussed ONLY off the open forum. Any location that has been searched or will be searched should NOT be mentioned here at all. This includes the main thread for Lucas (this one), the maps thread for Lucas, and the Flyers for Lucas thread.

Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch have strict rules for a very good reason. If anyone volunteered on a search for Lucas either with Tim's group or on your own, please do not mention it here. Don't comment at all about it on the open forum.

We’re still waiting for the requested name change for Lucas’ page to be approved, but the new username has been created. Here is a link https://www.facebook.com/SearchingForLucasHernandez/

More information will be added soon, but just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Also, Nancy Grace is being rescheduled for either Wednesday or Thursday.

Thank you all for not giving up on Lucas [emoji172]

You can certainly still look at maps and speculate about places Lucas could be. You can post a map of Wichita with EG's house marked and even with her former residence marked so we can "see" the locations on the map. MSM released the information about EG being at Olive Garden, so the Olive Garden can also be marked on the case map.

What we cannot do is discuss areas that have been searched that have not been publicly revealed via MSM. And we cannot post locations that are planned to be searched unless MSM has revealed them. An example of this would be if LE requests that volunteers meet at a certain location to help search a specific park that is publicly named and requested via MSM or a press release from LE.

We can still post a general case map, as I mentioned, and we can still post a timeline of the case as we know it from MSM and from our VIs.

I hope that helps clarify. If you have further questions, please PM me.

I think this map has all of those points and meets the reqs https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_Wos2WCQQu9Mbn6tM8B62-Uiwl4BgjPH&usp=sharing

We’re still waiting for the requested name change for Lucas’ page to be approved, but the new username has been created. Here is a link https://www.facebook.com/SearchingForLucasHernandez/

More information will be added soon, but just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Also, Nancy Grace is being rescheduled for either Wednesday or Thursday.

Thank you all for not giving up on Lucas [emoji172]
Did we ever get the final date?

I have no idea how, but IMHO the lawyer immediately told EG "this is how the story is going to go and don't tell me anything that will make me have to recuse myself". IOW don't say anything until I ask you a very direct question...and think about it before you open your mouth,
Alas, under our system everyone is allowed a defense.
:moo:

Yep- pretty much exactly that
Ultimately it doesn’t matter what the lawyer(s) know(s), but what can be proven. They can’t allow the defendant or any witness to perjure themselves. But the client is really the one in charge- the attorney provides a service.
Legal ethics are extremely well defined but not so simple as ‘he/she did/didn’t do it’

Why aren't we hearing anything from either of Lucas's natural parents?

It's been a while hasn't it?
ETA I believe the last we heard of JH was when he was saying how he would certainly welcome EG home:thinking:.
:moo:

We haven’t heard from them since, his interview with the newspaper right before EG’s bond hearing and really neither since they were advised to deactivate their SM accounts.
I don’t know what they are thinking or feeling or doing but I would be going insane. I’d beg anyone who would listen to help me find my child.
Granted everyone deals with things differently and we don’t know what LE has or hasn’t advised them to do or say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member