GUILTY OH - Chiropractor causes brain injury & 28 fractures to 3mo daughter, West Chester, 2018

Savmom

Reaction score
There are no words for this, none. Every day it seems the crimes against humanity and INNOCENT BABIES are worsening and becoming increasingly rampant and people are dangerously desensitized.

Seriously, some people are losing it!

I took the quotes from a few different articles (all linked).

Ohio Chiropractor assaults his baby for being a girl and fussy

Police arrested Jason Bittner at his West Chester Chiropractic office after a grand jury indicted him on felonious assault and endangering children last week.

Fornshell said Bittner, 33, was disappointed that his newborn child was a girl and not a boy. Fornshell believes that was one factor contributing to the abuse.

“He was frankly resentful of that fact and also was very intolerant of the fact that she fussed,” Fornshell said Tuesday.

Doctors there found the infant had 28 fractured ribs in different stages of healing — suggesting the injuries were suffered at different times — and serious brain injuries

and from his bio :sick: :maddening: :notgood:

“But my first and greatest love is Jesus Christ. I am most proud of my faith in him.”

This irks and saddens me. I love Jesus more than anything else in my life but no matter how ticked/irritated/p1ssed I was I would never beat my tiny baby for being a fussy girl!!

Babies are fussy, put the baby down, walk away for 5 minutes or forever but don't crush it's little ribs :tantrum:

Heck, I wouldn't break the bones of or give a head injury to someone who deserved it!

Dear Lord there are SO many things I wanna say but :silenced:

Article 2

Article 3

Bittner got eight years according to cincinnati.com.

After injuring he concocted stories that his two year old did it or his wife put the pajamas on scratching baby girl's eyes.

Truth told he wanted a boy so he could be a better father than his was to him. Ummmm, ya lost there pal.

Loved by patients, neighbors etc. One of them "do gooders". Then leaves his daughter with a lifelong brain injury.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back