Found Deceased MI - Raleigh Harrington, 25, St. Ignace, 16 March 2018

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Michigan State Police are seeking the public's help in locating a missing person.

Raleigh Harrington, 25, has been reported missing from the St. Ignace area in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Harrington was last seen in the St. Ignace area on the afternoon of Friday, March 16.

He also has an apartment in the Petoskey area where he was last seen on Thursday, March 15, police said.

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2018/03/search_underway_for_missing_st.html

7f6570f1755bdf6a1cd867955e274d4e.jpg

Oh St Ignace is small and beautiful. I remember parking my car there to take the ferry to Mackinac. Hoping he is located very soon.
:moo:

I was in Mackinac and St. Ignace the day before he went missing. There are more tourist than usual this time of year because they want to see the blue ice. This year the blue ice kept being pushed south, so there are mounds of it on the Mackinac side. Although people were told to stay off because of stability isssues, they’re all over it. And far out in the straits as well. Paramsailing, hiking, biking, posing, you name it. I’m quite concerned he fell through the ice. Also, a few years ago I saw bear tracks in the park they assume he was riding in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back