GUILTY CO - Rita Gutierrez-Garcia, 34, found deceased, Longmont, 18 March 2018 *ARREST*

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Authorities in Colorado are hoping for help in locating a missing mother of three.

Longmont Police are asking the everyone to be on the lookout for Rita Gutierrez-Garcia. She was last seen by friends near a downtown Longmont bar on Sunday at about 2:30 in the morning.

Rita, 34, is described as 5-foot 7-inches, about 140 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a black long-sleeved shirt with black leggings.

The police department says Rita has three children and has not had contact with her family since she was reported missing.

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/MISSING--477558483.html

5253de42c8741a3e45cb3b28621d972b.jpg

I wonder if the bar had any surveillance cameras that recorded Rita...if so, what state was she in when she was last seen? Was she intoxicated? Perhaps being harassed or arguing with someone?

Also, who was the last to see her? Can s/he provide any of this information? It would be pretty important to have.

I just google mapped the address of the bar. It's on main street and the alley is directly behind the bar, you either have to take a long walk down the block to get back there, or simply exit out the bar's back fire door. On the opposite side of the alley is a very large parking area, probably where her friernds exited to drive home. Anyone leaving the bar would likely be parked there, so anyone could have easily grabbed her. Nothing else would be open in the middle of the night so likely no one to hear a struggle.

The following article has a little more info. She was in an alley behind the bar. Friends heard her on her phone then they went home. She was reported missing after her Mom went to her home the next morning and found her three children home alone (the oldest is 18). http://kdvr.com/2018/03/21/police-search-for-missing-longmont-mom/

I have friends in Longmont so I've been to that bar with them. I don't drink so I tend to notice stuff around me a bit more. That place can be sorta sketchy at times. Fair amount of drug use. Definitely a dive bar.

Rita Gutierrez-Garcia's family pleads for help in finding missing Longmont woman

Gutierrez-Garcia went out in Longmont with friends and family to celebrate St. Patrick's Day on Saturday night, patronizing The Speakeasy, 301 Main St., and Breakers Grill, 380 Main St., before walking back to the parking lot behind 3's Bar, 333 Main St., police said.

Other people in the parking lot saw Gutierrez-Garcia talking on the phone around 2:30 a.m. Sunday, and heard her say she would get a ride with someone else, Deputy Chief Jeff Satur said. Police believe there may have been seven or eight potential witnesses in that parking lot.

More at link-
http://www.dailycamera.com/longmont.../rita-gutierrez-garcia-missing-longmont-woman

I hope they're able to find out who she was talking to on her phone last. I wonder if she is dating/seeing anyone, maybe that was who she was going to get a ride from. Do the clubs close at 2:30am in that area? Seems odd that if they do, she could have gotten a ride home with the group she went with instead of getting someone to take her home. I feel like we're missing something. The video with the mom/sisters broke my heart. I pray she gets home safely. IMO

I have friends in Longmont so I've been to that bar with them. I don't drink so I tend to notice stuff around me a bit more. That place can be sorta sketchy at times. Fair amount of drug use. Definitely a dive bar.

It sounds like she was at the speakeasy bar and breakers grill bar, I think they parked in the parking lot behind the 3's bar. Someone shaddy from that bar could have had contact with her. Trying to figure out the whole thing. The breakers grill had a St. Patty's day dance party that night, they could have attended that.

http://www.dailycamera.com/longmont.../rita-gutierrez-garcia-missing-longmont-woman

I've been meaning to come here all day and haven't had a chance! Super close to me, she shouldn't be on page 2. She has 3 kiddos!

Breakers and Speakeasy are nice places. The news made it sound like she left 3's. Was she ever in there or did she just park there? Is her phone off?

The parking behind 3's is Elks Lodge Parking so IDK if people park there? I sort of doubt it, I wouldn't risk the ticket/tow. There's off street parking in most areas. Why would she go to the back of 3's? Because whomever was picking her up would be able to stop there and on on Main?

Geez Rita where are you.

The parking behind 3's is Elks Lodge Parking so IDK if people park there? I sort of doubt it, I wouldn't risk the ticket/tow. There's off street parking in most areas. Why would she go to the back of 3's? Because whomever was picking her up would be able to stop there and on on Main?

Geez Rita where are you.

Yeah, that's actually where my friends parked last time. I mentioned it to those friends (same guys) who were at the speakeasy that night, but it was my friend's birthday in combo with St. Pattys, so they were blitzed and don't remember seeing her on that particular night. It's not generally a bad area. When I used to hang around Longmont though, lots of super shady stuff went down at semi ok places (Pumphouse, Speakeasy, etc). We used to call it methmont...due to the large number of tweakers rolling around at all times. If you aren't careful, you can definitely get linked up with the wrong people.

Even when I was an EMT split between Longmont and Boulder, Longmont got more action by far. I really wish the friends that were there had something more to say...it might be helpful. As of now there isn't much to go off, and at that hour on St. Pattys, a lot of people would be pretty wasted and not paying attention IMO. I'm sober so I avoid St. Pattys for all its worth.

Yeah, that's actually where my friends parked last time. I mentioned it to those friends (same guys) who were at the speakeasy that night, but it was my friend's birthday in combo with St. Pattys, so they were blitzed and don't remember seeing her on that particular night. It's not generally a bad area. When I used to hang around Longmont though, lots of super shady stuff went down at semi ok places (Pumphouse, Speakeasy, etc). We used to call it methmont...due to the large number of tweakers rolling around at all times. If you aren't careful, you can definitely get linked up with the wrong people.

Even when I was an EMT split between Longmont and Boulder, Longmont got more action by far. I really wish the friends that were there had something more to say...it might be helpful. As of now there isn't much to go off, and at that hour on St. Pattys, a lot of people would be pretty wasted and not paying attention IMO. I'm sober so I avoid St. Pattys for all its worth.

It would help if people who were at those places looked through their social media posts and photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see nothing new in the news today. I couldn’t find a FB page for her, family doesn’t tag her or anything. I feel like we need to know more about her. Was she seeing anybody? Who was she with that night and why would they split up?

I see nothing new in the news today. I couldn’t find a FB page for her, family doesn’t tag her or anything. I feel like we need to know more about her. Was she seeing anybody? Who was she with that night and why would they split up?

Seems like she mostly used snapchat, which explains why they have so few actual photos of her(minus filters). She does have an ex-husband. I agree it is confusing as to why she would leave with someone else.

My only theories as to that is either boyfriend, or continuing the party somewhere else...all decent judgement can fly out the window when drunk. Maybe she met someone at one of the bars that seemed nice and decided to hang out with them after. There really isn't enough information....I know that in my college days I would split up from my friends to go hang out with other people if they were tired and going home. I would however let them know who I was with and where/why I was going. I was a bit of a mess though at that time, so guess just lucky nothing happened when I went to hang out with newly met "friends".

Longmont Police says investigators are following all leads and this is one of the tips they received about Rita Gutierrez-Garcia’s disappearance. Can’t go into all the details of what lead them here but PD making sure investigators thoroughly investigate this tip. #KDVR

1:27 PM - Mar 24, 2018

http://kdvr.com/2018/03/24/pond-searched-in-longmont-for-missing-mother-of-3/

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member