Presumed Located MS - Lonnie Wade Bevill, 37 Calhoun County, MS Feb 4, 2018

honesty

Reaction score
This is a friends son. Despite what this link states, he is still missing. I have requested to be a verified insider so that I can expound more on the story. I am also assisting his mother to get him into NAMUS.

Lonnie Wade Bevill, sometimes goes by Wade
DOB 06/07/1981
Last seen Feb 4th, 2018 walking towards us 45 from Okalona, MS towards Tupelo.
on Feb 15th, 2018 contact was made with Lonnie by law enforcement in early morning hours in Maricopa County Arizona. At that time he himself did not make contact with his family and he has not been heard from since.

He is 5'7" and 140 pounds.
He has sandy brown hair with a redish hue in it. It is cut short. He was clean shaved at the time he went missing.
His has big blue eyes.

He has tattoos...
Cross on left forarm that says "lil man"
Right shoulder has two masks. One smiling, one frowning with the words "Laugh now Cry Later"

He is a smoker, but will dip when he does not have ciggerettes.

He does not drink, nor does he do drugs.

He does have his wallet with him with ID in it, but had no money at the time that he went missing. He does not have a bank account or any kind of card to track him by.

When last seen he was wearing light tan kaki pants, unknown shirt, and a light uniform type jacket. He was wearing brown work boots and an unknown hat.

He has never left home before like this. For other reasons his mother is very concerned for his health and safety.

https://www.wcbi.com/391313-2/

5942f6eb395458fc94622f3054cda3a6.jpg
170ac5b0b10e1d5e82cb46c1db406e5e.jpg
5b761054f1c8208346b4454443517c7a.jpg

His mother has provided these recent photos of Lonnie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope he is found safe and soon! He looks like a really nice guy!

I hope he is found safe and soon! He looks like a really nice guy!

I hope he is found soon as well. His mother is hurting something terrible missing him and not knowing where he is.

Did he go missing again after this?

UPDATE: MISSING VARDAMAN MAN FOUND SAFE
http://www.wtva.com/content/news/Law-enforcement-searching-for-missing-Vardaman-man--473454603.html
Calhoun County law enforcement said Friday morning that Lonnie Wade Bevill was found safe in Arizona.

Posted: Feb. 8, 2018 4:41 PM
Updated: Feb. 16, 2018 6:27 AM
Posted By: Zac Carlisle, Emma Packard

Updated 2/16/18 6:22 a.m.

CALHOUN COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Calhoun County Sheriff Greg Pollan confirmed Friday morning Lonnie Wade Bevill, 37, was found safe in Maricopa County, Arizona.

Sheriff Pollan said a police officer found Bevill waiting for a Quick Stop to open.

We are working to get more information. Stay with WTVA 9 News for updates.

I hope this guy is ok-found safe so far from home.

Did he go missing again after this?

UPDATE: MISSING VARDAMAN MAN FOUND SAFE
http://www.wtva.com/content/news/Law-enforcement-searching-for-missing-Vardaman-man--473454603.html
Calhoun County law enforcement said Friday morning that Lonnie Wade Bevill was found safe in Arizona.

Posted: Feb. 8, 2018 4:41 PM
Updated: Feb. 16, 2018 6:27 AM
Posted By: Zac Carlisle, Emma Packard

Updated 2/16/18 6:22 a.m.

CALHOUN COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Calhoun County Sheriff Greg Pollan confirmed Friday morning Lonnie Wade Bevill, 37, was found safe in Maricopa County, Arizona.

Sheriff Pollan said a police officer found Bevill waiting for a Quick Stop to open.

We are working to get more information. Stay with WTVA 9 News for updates.

He did. As stated in the post contact was made with him by LE in the 15th of Feb 2018 after that he has not been seen or heard from again.

There is a lot more to the story but I’m trying to stay within the TOS as to not blur any lines or risk getting my hand slapped.

I hope this guy is ok-found safe so far from home.

It is believed he hitched rides on 18 wheelers. He made it a very long way in a short time frame

his FB https://www.facebook.com/wade.bevill?pnref=friends.search

Sounds like he was in contact with LE but they still don't know where he is. I take it, he left on his own? Is he still married? Children?

You are correct. On the 15th of Feb Le made contact with him. At that time it was just reported that contact was made, his family has not heard his voice or had any confirmation since.

He did leave on his own. With trying to stay within the TOS I will not comment on his relationship status at this time as his FB page is not current.

Is it possible he went to Arizona for a job or to visit family and/or friends?

I have confirmation from his mother he has made contact with her. He is very far from home so hopefully they can reunite soon.

I have confirmation from his mother he has made contact with her. He is very far from home so hopefully they can reunite soon.

Thanks for updating! I wish mother & son the best.

As the second missing is without msm, however now nicely resolved (first one was already stated as resolve), this thread will be moved to located.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752
Back