812 users online (170 members and 642 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

TX - Austin Package Bombs #3

Rather than bring over old threads and because this story is being updated minute by minute I'm going to post links to the latest bombings to start the thread. FBI is saying the latest bombing not connected?

LE is saying the latest bombing not connected?

CNN

One person was injured at a site where an incendiary device was found Tuesday night in Austin, Texas, but the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives said no package bomb was involved and the agency doesn't think the incident is related to the string of package bombs that has hit Austin four times and San Antonio once.

Washington Post

SCHERTZ, Tex. The latest in a wave of bombings rattling Central Texas brought a widening investigation to this city outside San Antonio on Tuesday, after an explosion at a FedEx facility signaled that whoever was responsible for the attacks had offered police potentially critical new clues while again shifting tactics.

FOX NEWS

At least one man was injured Tuesday night after coming into contact with a package containing an incendiary device at a Goodwill store in Austin, Texas, but police and the FBI said it was not believed to be linked to the string of package bombs that have killed two people over the past month.
    Remember you can state your opinion as to what the motive may be but do not start a political discussion. Anyone who starts to talk politics will be timed out or banned.

Thank you,
    Tricia
    PLEASE HELP WEBSLEUTHS CONTINUE ON
    Please donate atGoFundMe
    PayPal and Google Pay use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com
    If half the people who visit today gave $5 dollars we would never have to worry but please
    only donate if you can truly afford to do so
    Thank you

Tricia Griffith
    Owner/Websleuths.com
    6300 N Sagewood Drive
    STE H 214
    Park City UT 84098
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    How in the WORLD did this turn into a race issue?

Speaking of issues, I will be issuing timeouts and bans for disrupting the discussion.

LEAVE RACE OUT OF IT.

Tricia
    PLEASE HELP WEBSLEUTHS CONTINUE ON
    Please donate atGoFundMe
    PayPal and Google Pay use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com
    If half the people who visit today gave $5 dollars we would never have to worry but please
    only donate if you can truly afford to do so
    Thank you

Tricia Griffith
    Owner/Websleuths.com
    6300 N Sagewood Drive
    STE H 214
    Park City UT 84098
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

TX - Austin Package Bombs #3

Continue discussion here...

good photo of red vehicle in ditch:

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...by-same-person

THE INVESTIGATION: Pflugerville police issue all-clear for city area near bombing suspect’s home

https://www.statesman.com/news/break...NazDr31EzeUzI/
    Last edited by Harmony 2; 03-22-2018 at 08:59 AM.

I hope we will get some accurate, detailed information regarding the bomber's upbringing. What was he like as a child?
    Was he developmentally delayed? What was his personality early in his life. Was he ever diagnosed w/ behavioral
    problems? Was he ever prescribed pyschotropic drugs? What was his real relationship to each family member?

Because he was homeschooled, he may not have had access to testing for behavioral or developmental problems.
    If parents don't recognize or admit to potential problem, it could have been there all along, not a sudden thing.

They are subtle hints from past friends/acquaintenances that all may not have been so picture perfect with his
    childhood. One said he struggled socially. And he was pugnacious in conversation. His old boss saw problems
    that in 4 years was not corrected. I believe things were brewing with him for many years. I also wonder if his homelife
    was chaotic, controlling father (engineer), overly strict?

These are the kinds of things I hope begin to start coming out. Not just all the gooey, good stuff from relatives.

Quote Originally Posted by enelram View Post
    I hope we will get some accurate, detailed information regarding the bomber's upbringing. What was he like as a child?
    Was he developmentally delayed? What was his personality early in his life. Was he ever diagnosed w/ behavioral
    problems? Was he ever prescribed pyschotropic drugs? What was his real relationship to each family member?

Because he was homeschooled, he may not have had access to testing for behavioral or developmental problems.
    If parents don't recognize or admit to potential problem, it could have been there all along, not a sudden thing.

They are subtle hints from past friends/acquaintenances that all may not have been so picture perfect with his
    childhood. One said he struggled socially. And he was pugnacious in conversation. His old boss saw problems
    that in 4 years was not corrected. I believe things were brewing with him for many years. I also wonder if his homelife
    was chaotic, controlling father (engineer), overly strict?

These are the kinds of things I hope begin to start coming out. Not just all the gooey, good stuff from relatives.
    Agree. As with every other mass killer in the US today, it's important to learn what made him commit his horrible crimes.

How did he learn to make bombs? How did he learn to make "home made" explosives? His background, personality and upbringing need to be examined to understand why he was motivated to engage in this murder spree. Why and how did he target his victims? Why did he feel the need to terrorize an entire metropolitan area? Why did none of his family and friends recognize the warning signs? Are there other people like him who are at risk for similar violent behavior?

There are so many questions that need to be answered so we can prevent future attacks of this nature. His crimes, motives and methods shouldn't simply be swept under the rug because he's deceased and no longer a public threat.
    All statements are my opinion only.

Austin Bombing Victims Latest: Photos, Names & Tributes

https://heavy.com/news/2018/03/austi...tos-southwest/

Will Grote & Colton Mathis (photo #1= Will G.)

Anthony Stephan House (photo #2)

Draylen Mason & His Mother (photo #3)

Unidentified Woman & FedEx Worker

I think his choice of placement was solely about what look like he could place without being seen

it would be interesting to see the location of the trip wire one at night

i am guessing it would take more time to do it

i think is was more about darkness and cover

i never heard anything about fake address but i kinda think that is not true cause they have not addressed it.

If they were why would that not be clearly stated? How would that impact the investigation

However , on the other hand, if they were real that has huge signfigance

THe fact that he was looking up addresses i think it would be interesting to know if he was looking for big places like a big office or something rather than some house on some street.

WHy would one research that I would just have driven around until i found a place that felt like i would not get seen? Primary concern

I agree he was planning to use last bomb elsewhere and figured gigs up. I think all along he planned to die but would have been ok for lack of a better word death by cop but they found him a bit quicker than he anticipated.

Interested in hearing the and seeing the video

moo
    Many thanks to neesaki for getting rid of old signature!!i

Bringing this link over from the last thread

Suspected Austin bomber used alias 'Kelly Killmore' to ship packages: Sources

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/exclu...ry?id=53915904

He seemed to be enjoying the act of killing his victims. Maybe he enjoyed the power he held over so many people.

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/20/59534...-bombings-case

Quote from retired FBI agent Mary Ellen O'Toole, who worked on the search for the Unabomber:

[Whoever is behind the Austin bombings] has already killed two people. And after the first murder, he continued to place a bomb in a neighborhood, where the potential for death or major injury was significant. That suggests somebody without compassion, without empathy. Someone that's arrogant in the face of law enforcement. So this is someone that is probably [enjoying] the feeling of power and control – almost like holding the city of Austin hostage out of fear.
    All statements are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty P View Post

He seemed to be enjoying the act of killing his victims. Maybe he enjoyed the power he held over so many people.

Quote from retired FBI agent Mary Ellen O'Toole, who worked on the search for the Unabomber:
    and that is why I do not buy this was an "outcry" for help by a "challenged young man". Those aren't the words I'd use and highly doubt an FBI profiler would agree with Chief Manley. No disresoect but he is not an expert on terrorism. I respect Mary Ellen O'Toole's expertise on this topic.
    He was psychotic/psychopath, lacked compassion and empathy for others, was a coward and indoctrinated with some deepy disturbing beliefs throughout his lifetime. Using Kelly Killmore was disturbing. He was getting a kick out of it. Possibly sadistic psychopath.
    Nice young men who are troubled, or depressed young men do not blow up strangers because they lost a job.There's more to his story and motive. I'm waiting for the experts at the FBI to weigh in.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9e49776fb9ca

Ot

Man

head spinning

just heard about Beaver dam stuff via last thread

that is the most bizzare thing

really?

The only solution is to burn down an entire building?

Residents could not go in?

Why couldnt residents go in while they were spending days getting ready?

There vibrations might set something off?

It seems so weird to me

He got them in there I would think not all armed up why cant bomb removers just go take them out?

I am picturing a Clorox bottle !!

PUt it in a blow up safe or whatever.

Did he have the chemicals soaked into the walls or something?

do they know he had bad intnetions or was he just a nerd who liked playing around with things that go boom ! Ha!

really strange story imo !
    Many thanks to neesaki for getting rid of old signature!!i

I missed some of the thread from earlier today - has there been any word about a girlfriend or ex-girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by CARIIS View Post
    Ot

Man

head spinning

just heard about Beaver dam stuff via last thread

that is the most bizzare thing

really?

The only solution is to burn down an entire building?

Residents could not go in?

Why couldnt residents go in while they were spending days getting ready?

There vibrations might set something off?

It seems so weird to me

He got them in there I would think not all armed up why cant bomb removers just go take them out?

I am picturing a Clorox bottle !!

PUt it in a blow up safe or whatever.

Did he have the chemicals soaked into the walls or something?

do they know he had bad intnetions or was he just a nerd who liked playing around with things that go boom ! Ha!

really strange story imo !
    I found that odd too.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    I missed some of the thread from earlier today - has there been any word about a girlfriend or ex-girlfriend?
    NO. Nothing.

That FBI profiler was spot on. Another friend called him intimidating, pugnacious in conversation.

I'm waiting to hear some comments from his father. I believe he had issues w/ Daddy.
    Police Chief is too inexperienced to be making comments now.

Quote Originally Posted by x_files View Post
    and that is why I do not buy this was an "outcry" for help by a "challenged young man". Those aren't the words I'd use and highly doubt an FBI profiler would agree with Chief Manley. No disresoect but he is not an expert on terrorism. I respect Mary Ellen O'Toole's expertise on this topic.
    He was psychotic/psychopath, lacked compassion and empathy for others, was a coward and indoctrinated with some deepy disturbing beliefs throughout his lifetime. Using Kelly Killmore was disturbing. He was getting a kick out of it. Possibly sadistic psychopath.
    Nice young men who are troubled, or depressed young men do not blow up strangers because they lost a job.There's more to his story and motive. I'm waiting for the experts at the FBI to weigh in.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9e49776fb9ca
    This guy is a terrorist plain and simple. Right Wing radical. All one needs to do is check out his social media, his anti gay school essay, (talk about nuts,and bolts) one of his FB PICS states he supports cops not ****s. Clearly he hates BLM, and women his puritanical beliefs on abortion. (Basical keep a dime between your knees)
    I've heard the shock because people describe him as 'Godly,'and 'Christian'. As if someone who is 'Godly'and 'christian' could not be terrorist.
    If it walks like a duck,and talks like a duck It's a duck.
    Terrorist go around bombing people on their list of undesirables.
    Do people not think he's a terrorist because he's a 'Godly' Christian? What gives?
    Mathew 7:15

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast