Found Deceased CO - Richard Neales, 55, Pueblo West, 18 March 2018

CTPDMom

Reaction score
The daughter's SM post came up in my feed a couple days ago, but this is the first I've seen in MSM so I can finally post:

http://www.koaa.com/story/37781681/pueblo-west-man-suddenly-disappears-leaving-family-concerned

"Janet Neales just wants her husband, and the father six children back home.

She said 55-year-old Richard Neales disappeared on Sunday around noon to go buy cigars, but did not return. He left his phone and wallet at home.

"It's so difficult to speculate because he's a creature of habit and he goes to work and he comes home and he spends time with his family." Neales said.

She said the disappearance is strange and out of character, and there was no argument or altercation prior to his disappearance.

Richard left his home driving a black 2013 Chrysler 300 with Colorado license plates that say "COMWEST" on them. Surveillance video from the local Kwik Stop store showed he never made it to buy cigars."

(First time I've started a thread, if not correct please let me know!)

His FB page (daughter is posting there): https://www.facebook.com/1663936670
381e3d9a84ac7f064ea68c55ceaab29b.jpg

Thank you cybervampira. I knew I was supposed to host a pic in first post, but wasn't sure if I could take one from FB. And the only one in the link was part of a youtube video. :)

The article has me a little concerned that LE hasn't entered him as a File 6 (Missing Person) in NCIC. Without evidence to the contrary, if a family reports this is uncharacteristic, that should be done. (And maybe it has, the article just led me to be concerned.) If there is evidence of depression, than he's definitely at risk or potentially endangered.

The Pueblo County Sheriff's Office put out a "be on the lookout" alert for Neales. but he is Neales not listed as "at risk" or endangered.

Sad ending. His daughter reported on Facebook that he was located and is deceased. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdward01
Back