Found Safe FL - Diana Hernandez-Santellan, 2 mos, Zolfo Springs, 13 March 2018

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
A Florida MISSING CHILD Alert has been issued for a 2-month-old Zolfo Springs girl.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement says that Diana Hernandez-Santellan was last seen in the area of the 2000 block of Schoolhouse Road in Zolfo Springs, Florida.

She is described as a white/Hispanic female, approximately 2-feet-5-inches tall, weighs 30-pounds and has black hair and brown eyes.She was last seen wearing a cream-colored sweater over a onesie.

FDLE says the child may be in the company of 34-year-old Stacey Santellan, a white female, 5-feet-1-inch tall, 105 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a white shirt, a gray zip-up hoodie, and denim jeans. Stacey has long, brown hair that goes to her mid back.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/...lert-issued-for-2-month-old-zolfosprings-girl
118561f3738acc79b47bd483bddfbec9.jpg
cb791f7f5bda48afc4173c7e3daa5ecd.jpg

Those stats cannot be correct. 30lb & 2ft 5 is the size of a 2 year old toddler not a two month old baby!

So was a missing person report filed for Stacy too? Or were her custodial rights taken away?

So was a missing person report filed for Stacy too? Or were her custodial rights taken away?
The article doesn't specify how the woman is related to the child... She may not even be the mother. I get so irritated at the lack of information with some of these cases. That is an important detail, and the weight/height discrepancy... that is a huge mistake that definitely should have been caught!

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

The article doesn't specify how the woman is related to the child... She may not even be the mother. I get so irritated at the lack of information with some of these cases. That is an important detail, and the weight/height discrepancy... that is a huge mistake that definitely should have been caught!

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

At least the 2 months should be somehow correct. She posted this picture of Diana on FB in January: https://www.facebook.com/stacey.santellan.3/posts/675700565963660
From her post and this pic i say she is the mother of the child

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back