1072 users online (297 members and 775 guests)  

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    Yep, I'm sure Casey would love it if all of us would just go the hell away.
    Right!?!? Nothing to see here! Move along! Don't take notice that I am not grieving my lost child who was thrown on the side of the road. I have moved on from her inconvenient existence, as should you.....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    I must say, I started grinding my teeth while listening and watching Jose Baez.

Cheney Mason obviously is suffering from overexposure to Casey Anthony's chronic lying. He needs intervention, FGS.
    I have to mute him and look away from the TV whenever Baez is on. I hate him so much I can't stand the sight of him or the sound of his voice. He makes me want to vomit.

Quote Originally Posted by costalpilot View Post
    the juror:

1. He said that the duct tape was wrapped around the plastic bags and somehow ended up around her mouth and jaw: EH NO. After it was pointed out in the show that he was wrong, they went away from it.

How could he have thought that? Was he an alternate?I'd hate to think someone in the jury room asserted something THAT wrong.

2. He said that the defense wanted to introduce evidence in the trial that George molested his daughter but that the judge would not allow them to do it. Eh NO. The fact was that Jose Baez the idiot asserted it in his opening, never brought it up in the trial, and not much was made out of it in the states closing----big mistake, imo.

But turns out the juror is wrong AGAIN.
    Was it that Huekler guy? The teacher who did an interview the day of the verdict? (I can't bring myself to watch this except for the parts with AZLawyer, it makes me too angry.) Anyway, I wasn't at all impressed with him. I wasn't impressed with any of them really.

JMO
    I think I shared this in another thread about the CA trial. The biggest issue I had with the prosecution was they spent way too many days and days and days going over lab analysis and making it way too complex.

I felt they lost some of the jury when they made it harder than it needed to be. I feel it could have been simplified and was so obvious that CA was the guilty person. The trunk, the chloroform, the location of the body which was known to be her childhood haunt, the lying when she claimed she had a job and taking the joyride with LE, etc. etc.

I just felt they made it way harder than it needed to be and when it became days and days of talking about test results it came across like they were trying to fool someone rather than just getting to the point of what it was they were trying to show. I know they lost me at that point but I still knew she was guilty.
    It definitely went over the heads of those jurors. They had so little respect for any of the experts and the time and hard work they went to trying to give Caylee justice. I still remember Jennifer Ford's facebook posts bout how "Ashton was putting them all to sleep" with all of his boring murder evidence and giving some interview where she talked about how she hated that there was a pool she could see from her hotel room window that she wasn't allowed to swim in.

Maybe it's unfair to say they couldn't have cared less about Caylee, but they certainly gave off the impression that all they wanted to do was treat a bunch of salacious gossip as evidence and get the heck out of there. They were either devoid of common sense, they didn't care, or both.

Then there was that odd liking they took to Baez, who was just as ill behaved as Ashton was in the courtroom. I used to think something about this had to be rigged somehow, but in the last year, I've come to the conclusion that people are indeed that organically ridiculous. Baez may indeed have won fair and square. (If making up a bunch of lies that he ultimately failed to prove actually counts as fair and square.)

Either way, IMO the jury failed Caylee far more than the prosecution did.

Ugh. Just remembering this is making me angry. I can feel my faith in humanity starting to slip again.
    Last edited by jkly; 04-16-2018 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Justiceseeker35 View Post
    It's been my opinion... that she actually didn't kill her at home but gave her something to make her sleep. Then flurry called her Mom CA as an ultimatum of "are you really going to cut me off?" because of their bitter argument the night before. KC commonly took a napping Caylee to her Mom's work to leave her with CA to babysit at night. Then when the calls weren't answered she pulled over and used the duct tape and placed her in the trunk. (we saw the true rage of KC in those jail house tapes) I think she was actually capable of that kind of spiteful rage.

It's great the new information about KC deleting the firefox browser data while she was between LE questioning and arrest. Great discovery! I also re read some research and her laptop was discovered by LA at TL's apartment blue screened and all of her social media history deleted until July 15th which has to mean.... that while her Mom CA was texting her and leaving voicemails about finding the car at the tow yard she had to be deleting everything from the lap top.
    I still think she had to have killed her in the house, shortly after she did the foolproof suffocation search. All the items she was buried with came from there.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    According to a new People article, Casey has moved on and wants everyone else to do the same.
    Oh I'm sure Casey has moved on. In fact, I think she moved on after about an hour after killing Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by jkly View Post
    I still think she had to have killed her in the house, shortly after she did the foolproof suffocation search. All the items she was buried with came from there.

Agreed. Wasn't the match to the laundry bag found in their garage on a shelf?
    Thank you, Saint Jude, for favors received.

Tmz has new video of casey in a bar. Not a care in the world.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5