Marcia Clark Investigates: The First 48

MARCIA CLARK DISSECTS THE CASEY ANTHONY CASE ON 'THE FIRST 48'
http://www.newsweek.com/marcia-clark-casey-anthony-865029
The case of Casey Anthony is far from over, thanks to Marcia Clark’s new A&E docuseries Marcia Clark Investigates the First 48, which will premiere on Thursday.

“My mission in the show is to stand up for the victims, and I mean victims in the broadest sense,” she told the Daily Beast. “Those who have been wrongfully convicted as well as those who were wrongfully acquitted or never charged. Everybody who was done wrong in some way I want to be able to stand up for, and call bull***** where necessary, and get the truth out.”

The new series will show Clark in her true element, trying to solve mysteries during the first two days of infamous cases by interviewing the people involved. Clark, a criminal lawyer who came into the spotlight 23 years ago as the lead prosecutor in the O.J. Simpson trial, will first tackle the case of Casey Anthony.

[...]

So weird to watch this now. My daughter was 11 when this all happened. Now she's almost the same age Casey was when this happened. And can I just say the CSI woman with the bowtie owning her gender identification now is giving me life

Reactions: LLC
So weird to watch this now. My daughter was 11 when this all happened. Now she's almost the same age Casey was when this happened. And can I just say the CSI woman with the bowtie owning her gender identification now is giving me life

I am out of town on business so have access to cable... So glad I caught thus. I like how they are collectively dissecting her behavior emotions and motive, etc.

Awesome bowtie.

Watching the Marcia Clark special now. I had to come to web sleuths to see if there was a thread.. wow its been so long since I posted here.. bringing up so many memories..cant believe its been 10 years! Chaney is till a slimeball it seems.. still trying to defend Casey...ugh.

AZLawyer - I think you look fantastic in the previews, and can't wait to see your segment.

Once this is over, please let us know about your experience working with Marcia Clark on this project.

AZlawyer, you look great - I love your hair and that necklace is very cool. Your presentation of the search evidence is succinct and compelling.

Marcia looked so relieved when you followed John's discussion of the timestamp issue, her eyes were starting to glaze a bit Lol. She really lit up once she absorbed what all you had put together.

It had to be really exciting to work with MC on her first episode. I'm impressed, this show was really well done and you were spot on. Good job!

JWG (by phone only, I think) and I will be on the first episode of this show, talking about the "fool-proof suffication" (sic) search and related issues. I already know from the previews that I look like a dork haha. :facepalm:

https://www.aetv.com/shows/marcia-clark-investigates-the-first-48

:happydance:

How excited am I to learn about this right now?!?! V e r y ! If it wasn't nearly 3am I'd watch it right now. ...but I'm going to check It out tomorrow morning.

I got to see this in the a.m. hours.......I am now watching Abrams and Grace...

Why are/ did people (jurors) not get the “ intent” or motive for Caley’s death.
She was beginning to talk.....talk and talk.....and soon CA would be found out to be the liar she is? She had to die.

wow. This alternate juror on Abrams/Grace is so thick headed.

He says Casey had 'no motive' and there was no proven cause of death or exact time it happened.

No matter what anyone says to him, he is closed down tight. He is doubling down on NOT GUILTY. :no:

OH MY---the juror finally admitted it---he thinks Casey killed her baby. wow....

He says Casey had 'no motive' and there was no proven cause of death or exact time it happened.

No matter what anyone says to him, he is closed down tight. He is doubling down on NOT GUILTY. :no:

OH MY LORD---the juror finally admitted it---he thinks Casey killed her baby!

AZLawyer - I think you look fantastic in the previews, and can't wait to see your segment.

Once this is over, please let us know about your experience working with Marcia Clark on this project.

I had a blast. We talked quite a bit off-camera about all sorts of things. The makeup lady had to fix our eye makeup because we were cry-laughing ;)

She was beginning to talk.....talk and talk.....and soon CA would be found out to be the liar she is? She had to die.

This is exactly what I always thought the motive would have to be. I think the potential freedom to run off to NY with Tony was just a bonus-motive.

Watching the Marcia Clark special now. I had to come to web sleuths to see if there was a thread.. wow its been so long since I posted here.. bringing up so many memories..cant believe its been 10 years! Chaney is till a slimeball it seems.. still trying to defend Casey...ugh.

AZlawyer, you look great - I love your hair and that necklace is very cool. Your presentation of the search evidence is succinct and compelling.

Marcia looked so relieved when you followed John's discussion of the timestamp issue, her eyes were starting to glaze a bit Lol. She really lit up once she absorbed what all you had put together.

It had to be really exciting to work with MC on her first episode. I'm impressed, this show was really well done and you were spot on. Good job!

Fantastic job JWG and AZ ! This was a great show. Hearing from the defense expert was a shocker.

OH MY---the juror finally admitted it---he thinks Casey killed her baby. wow....

JWG (by phone only, I think) and I will be on the first episode of this show, talking about the "fool-proof suffication" (sic) search and related issues. I already know from the previews that I look like a dork haha. :facepalm:

https://www.aetv.com/shows/marcia-clark-investigates-the-first-48

MARCIA CLARK DISSECTS THE CASEY ANTHONY CASE ON 'THE FIRST 48'
http://www.newsweek.com/marcia-clark-casey-anthony-865029
The case of Casey Anthony is far from over, thanks to Marcia Clark’s new A&E docuseries Marcia Clark Investigates the First 48, which will premiere on Thursday.

“My mission in the show is to stand up for the victims, and I mean victims in the broadest sense,” she told the Daily Beast. “Those who have been wrongfully convicted as well as those who were wrongfully acquitted or never charged. Everybody who was done wrong in some way I want to be able to stand up for, and call bull***** where necessary, and get the truth out.”

The new series will show Clark in her true element, trying to solve mysteries during the first two days of infamous cases by interviewing the people involved. Clark, a criminal lawyer who came into the spotlight 23 years ago as the lead prosecutor in the O.J. Simpson trial, will first tackle the case of Casey Anthony.

[...]

Booooo Cheney Mason

Booooo Baez. Ugghh. Slimefest.

currenly muting Cheney Mason

I can't wait to watch this!

OH MY LORD---the juror finally admitted it---he thinks Casey killed her baby!

Hi AZ I'm so glad you and JWG got credit for all your hard work on this found evidence. I will try and catch this segment somewhere!

I had a blast. We talked quite a bit off-camera about all sorts of things. The makeup lady had to fix our eye makeup because we were cry-laughing ;)

This is exactly what I always thought the motive would have to be. I think the potential freedom to run off to NY with Tony was just a bonus-motive.
Casey still is quilty and maybe she has days where she does think of that, was glad to see this so there is a reminder to her to make right with God and family.

What a great show! I have been stalking my roku, waiting for it to appear.

AZ, you looked amazing and sounded so put together and brilliant. Well done. I would do 18,000 uuhhs and errrs and pee my pants :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back