Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29
Thread #30 Thread #31
Thread #32

Is this the escape route taken by William Tyrrell’s abductors three years ago?

cae692edd5310ee7e77b62feb006374b

THREE years after William Tyrrell vanished, a dirt track near his grandmother’s home has been revealed as a possible escape route for his abductors.

The track on the side of the house on Benaroon Drive in Kendall, on the NSW Mid North Coast, disappears into bush and connects with a local cemetery and a highway.

Walk 4 William advocates, who led the successful legal campaign to have his biological parents’ identities revealed, have given news.com.au photographs of the “escape route”.

Stunning new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared
JANUARY 19, 2018

STUNNING new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared have been exposed as the grandmother in the nation’s most baffling missing child case speaks out.

In an exclusive interview, Natalie Collins has taken news.com.au through the lead-up to William’s kidnapping and what happened on the morning before he was abducted.

William’s abduction on September 12, 2014 sparked one of the biggest manhunts in Australian history.

Natalie said a last-minute change to William’s plans was made which placed him at the house from where he was abducted.

She also revealed William’s very close relationship with his biological father, even after the boy was removed from her son’s care.

Folks WS is a victim friendly forum.

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Our rules are in place for valid and specific reasons.

You can discuss William's family from what is printed in MSM not what you've gleaned from FB and remember to provide links when stating facts.

Thank you

Please continue discussing William's case here, and bear the following in mind:

We do not and can not sit on any one thread to read posts in real time. We rely on members to let us know if there is a problem. If you see someone being rude or disrespectful, please use the Alert feature to lets us know so we can review it before it gets out of hand. If you perpetuate the dissension by responding on the thread, you may be subject to a loss of posting privileges.

Mods really don't like being heavy-handed in threads, but sadly it is necessary at times. From now on, there is a ZERO TOLERANCE policy in effect for bickering or disrespect towards other members in William's thread, and/or for making accusations or insinuations against William's bio or foster family. To do so will result in a minimum 1 week TO or possibly a ban from the thread itself. We love y'all, but we don't want to hear the excuse that "Aussies are different". WSers come from a variety of countries, so we're all different, and we can all make the choice to be rude OR to be respectful and post in accordance with Websleuths Terms of Service.

Thread is now open. Post accordingly. :tyou:

Sillybilly
WS Administrator

Is there any word on Karlie’s or Brendan’s (not to mention the assorted high-profile POIs’) whereabouts at this point in time? It seems that MSM has gone very quiet (and, strangely, William’s thread). Did someone say ‘Boo!’ whilst I’ve been otherwise engaged and scare everyone away? :thinking:

Is there any word on Karlie’s or Brendan’s (not to mention the assorted high-profile POIs’) whereabouts at this point in time? It seems that MSM has gone very quiet (and, strangely, William’s thread). Did someone say ‘Boo!’ whilst I’ve been been otherwise engaged and scare everyone away? :thinking:

Nothing but silence Bo.:desert:

maybe theres just no news?
i had a quick peek at the crazy ali fb site, theyre posting very slanderous rumours about ff, im amazed they havent been shut down and arrested, apparantly warned to back off ff, so police are monitering the site but they still continue with the ranting

Is there any word on Karlie’s or Brendan’s (not to mention the assorted high-profile POIs’) whereabouts at this point in time? It seems that MSM has gone very quiet (and, strangely, William’s thread). Did someone say ‘Boo!’ whilst I’ve been been otherwise engaged and scare everyone away? :thinking:

The thread was closed for review Bo, many said more than boo.

There’s movement on the 3rd for the rich and (in)famous
https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/content/court-lists

13b2aef66a939b81205b02ad06d264fe.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ta very much everyone. Guess I’ll hit the gym and break out the rosary beads while I have the chance.

MARCH 9, 2018

WILLIAM Tyrrell’s mother Karlie Tyrrell has a violent past with convictions for serious assaults and destruction of property, news.com.au can reveal.

Two of the assaults she has been found guilty of were against female police officers.
Now aged 29, Ms Tyrrell’s record for violence goes back to 2006, when she was 18 years old, documents obtained by news.com.au reveal.
During one assault in 2010, she punched a police officer in the face while celebrating her 22nd birthday.
Ms Tyrrell’s next serious conviction, for assault occasioning actual bodily harm, common assault and destroy or damage property, occurred in early 2014, six months before three-year-old William disappeared.
Ms Tyrrell assaulted the boy’s biological father, Brendan Collins smashed up the Granville townhouse in which the couple was living.

Legal documents reveal Ms Tyrrell is listed as having several aliases known to police.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...n/news-story/e0b4b14a504a9e6e339dbf01ebe57a76

Last but not least for your singing and dancing pleasure.....

Ms Tyrrell was with her two sons, who are the full biological brothers of William Tyrrell, at 9.30pm, when she four times called a two-woman police patrol “c**ts”.
She said “****** off you ranga c**t” before recoiling her head back and spitting twice on the female constable’s eyebrow and cheek.
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...n/news-story/e0b4b14a504a9e6e339dbf01ebe57a76

We're back for you, William.

Where are you? Please, whoever knows something, please come forward.

Reference was made that her last altercation was due to Williams disappearance, maybe so but her past is lengthy and IMO William was placed in better care.

Now 29, Ms Tyrrell’s record for violence goes back to 2006, when she was 18

Could someone else been in the vehicle with Spedding if/when he went to Benaroon Dr? Say a family member who was interested in attending the school awards or a someone who needed a lift somewhere afterwards like Dunbogan.

Remember Spedding also did air conditioning so he MUST have had someone to help with THAT lifting. I’d like to know WHO? Was it a member of family or someone like TJ who also recycled the scrap after the job.

JOB DESCRIPTION —> ALL BRAWN AND NO BRAIN.

One more thought.

Did TJ ever work with Spedding? TJ might have had some relationship with the white good repairmen in the area for the scrap metal or would the majority of repairmen do their own recycling for the money.

To replace or remove a washing machine Spedding would only need a trolley but to install or replace an air conditioner surely he’d need some help lowering or raising it to a height especially the old heavy ones, which had more metal = more money for TJ.
There could have been a trade off where you help me remove it and then it’s yours.

One more thought.

Did TJ ever work with Spedding? TJ might have had some relationship with the white good repairmen in the area for the scrap metal or would the majority of repairmen do their own recycling for the money.

To replace or remove a washing machine Spedding would only need a trolley but to install or replace an air conditioner surely he’d need some help lowering or raising it to a height especially the old heavy ones, which had more metal = more money for TJ.
There could have been a trade off where you help me remove it and then it’s yours.

If it was merely servicing of air conditioner then it would only be a one man job.
I recently had a new air con fitted and only one technician turned up and managed it all on his own. He was a big ‘unit’ though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could someone else been in the vehicle with Spedding if/when he went to Benaroon Dr? Say a family member who was interested in attending the school awards or a someone who needed a lift somewhere afterwards like Dunbogan.

Remember Spedding also did air conditioning so he MUST have had someone to help with THAT lifting. I’d like to know WHO? Was it a member of family or someone like TJ who also recycled the scrap after the job.

JOB DESCRIPTION —> ALL BRAWN AND NO BRAIN.

Maybe he had a jack or a lifting device for moving machines.

If it was merely servicing of air conditioner then it would only be a one man job.
I recently had a new air con fitted and only one technician turned up and managed it all on his own. He was a big ‘unit’ though

Hi C&L. I was meaning the removal of the old metal ones. They are so heavy and sometimes in such awkward places unless he only did repairs to existing.

One more thought.

It has never been reported in MSM to my knowledge that TJ & BS worked together.

According to this article
“Jones and Mr Spedding knew each other from living in Wellington.

They both moved to the Mid North Coast but relatives say they weren't close.”

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...am-tyrrell-disappearance-20151002-gk03hc.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member