Some kids don't love the Easter Bunny...

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Easter Bunny phobia: See sad-but-funny photos of kids who are not feeling it

It's a rite of passage for families who celebrate Easter — photos with the Easter Bunny. We dress our little ones up in their most spring-appropriate attire and drag them to the mall or the community egg hunt, ready to capture an image of our sweet little angels on the lap of the Bunny...

https://www.today.com/parents/see-funny-photos-kids-who-are-scared-easter-bunny-t110207

My grandchildren don't participate in Easter bunny, tooth fairy, Santa, or anything similar. They do celebrate Easter and Christmas as Christian special days. My son and DIL say it's not being honest to tell children otherwise. They are well-adjusted and wonderful children, but I have no pictures of them with the large mall bunny nor the tired Santa.

I don't know if it might be the reason that some children don't like the Easter Bunny, but it's always bugged me that the typical mall EB is enormous! Bunnies are cute furry little creatures and don't stand 6' tall or walk on two legs.

I have childhood shopping centre portraits with Santa and the Easter Bunny where I look absolutely desolate. I hated the costumes. They were prickly and/or made out of nylon. Meeting them was not a pleasant experience at all!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back