TX TX - Debra Adams, 20-30, Abilene, 31 Mar 1989

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
cache.php

Debra Marie Adams
Nickname/Alias: Deborah Adams, Blondie Adams, Crystal Baker, Cystile Baker, Shelly Lackey, Shelly Key, Roxanne Adams, Aroxanne Adams

Taylor County, Texas
20 to 30 year old white female

Height (inches)60.0 to 65.0
Weight (pounds)100.0 to 140.0

Hair: Blond/Strawberry; Past shoulder length hair. Sometimes blond, sometimes brown
Eyes: Brown
Has been known to change eye color.

Tattoo left shoulder/arm, Tat - L ANKL, Tat-L Hand, Tat-R Knee, Tat-UR Arm, Tat-UL Arm

Circumstances: She was last seen in March of 1989. Her parents said she would call her son or come by when in town. Then all of it stopped.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/34539

Where is Debra Marie Adams? someone on the thread mentions An arrest record in Georgia 1989.. I am assuming that is the last they heard from her. there is also a photo of her with brown hair on facebook

Original

Weight 100 to 140 lbs
Height 60 to 65 inches
Hair color Blond/Strawberry
Head hair Past shoulder length hair. Sometimes blond, sometimes brown
Body hair N/a
Facial hair N/a
Left eye color Brown
Right eye color Brown
Eye description Has been known to change eye color.
Amputations
Deformities
Scars and marks
Tattoos Tattoo left shoulder/arm, Tat - L ANKL, Tat-L Hand, Tat-R Knee, Tat-UR Arm, Tat-UL Arm

Debra has 6 tattoos which was a lot for a woman to have at that time. whish there were photos of her tattoos or descriptions
Tattoo left shoulder/arm,
Tattoo left Hand,
Tattoo Left Ankle,
Tattoo Right Knee,
Tattoo-URight Arm,..
Tattoo-ULeft Arm..

Debra has 6 tattoos which was a lot for a woman to have at that time. whish there were photos of her tattoos or descriptions
Tattoo left shoulder/arm,
Tattoo left Hand,
Tattoo Left Ankle,
Tattoo Right Knee,
Tattoo-URight Arm,..
Tattoo-ULeft Arm..

Oh geeze I can't spell:eek:

anyone that can help in any way please contact me on facebook . ive found out so much but have hit a wall and have authorities in houston file missing persons and have dna in system also found her friend from then she told me 5th ward (houston)was last place she seen her but knew she was on run after that from police for robbing someone trucker i believe . im stuck and not sure what to do but wait.

@chadc325 This is a troublesome missing person case. I don't know Ms Adams but I feel very sad for her son and afraid for her faith. Just for helping out. This is what we "know" so far:

• Arrested in 1987 in Abeline, Texas, for Public Intoxication (PI)
  • On her missing Facebook site somebody says he saw her in 1988 in Houston, Texas, not doing good, probably on drugs. Where is Debra Marie Adams?
  • Date of last contact March 31, 1989 according to Namus. I wonder what kind of contact, with whom? What was her state of mind, was there a conversation, where was it about?
  • Someone -I couldn't find the post- mentioned an arrest record in Georgia 1989. Not confirmed. I wonder what month, under what name and in which city?
  • She gave birth at least once. Her son is desperately searching for her. For privacy reasons I'm not going to sleuth him.
  • She has lot's of tattoos, could be good identifiers. I hope somebody from her past can recall what kind.
  • I wonder what her teeth looked like when she went missing. In a younger photo she has a small gap between her front teeth. I wonder If she still had that when she grew older.
  • Her natural hair color is brown (according to a youth picture on the missing Facebook page) Could have blond/strawberry colored hair
  • She is 100 - 140 lbs estimated Could have lost a lot of weight, based on her lifestyle, according to her flyer she weight around 110 lbs)
  • She is 5' 0" - 5' 5" (60 - 65 Inches) estimated
  • She is born on 14 Nov 1967. Her birthday has recently past so she would be 52 now. (2019) She could of course use a different birth date.
Anyone who want to add relevant stuff. Be my guest.

What about this UID
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

• Debra missing from Abeline/maybe Houston area, last known contact 1989.
  • UID found 3/2/1992, Refugio County, Texas. Estimated distance from Houston with car, between 2 - 3 hours. Fits
  • Estimated year of death: 1989 - 1992 (body on finding place 1-3 years) Fits
  • UID Estimated age range 17 - 34/Debra (born on 11/14/67) Would have been approx. 22 yrs old in 1989. Fits
  • UID 5'3"estimated/Debra 5'3" measured (on arrest record) Fits
  • Debra had a lot of tattoos/Remains not recognizable - Partial skeletal parts only, so no tattoos visible
  • UID hair/eye color unknown
  • UID clothing Black leather or vinyl coat (I can't image you couldn't find out the difference, but anyway) Black minidress, black tights, wide red belt, boots about 14 in(ch?) tall, possibly white size 5 Earrings; red cheap ??what might that mean?? leaf design. Debra clothing not known
Thumbnail
Original

@Bit of hope She does seem to fit! I wish we had more photos of Debra... the UID appears to have a distinct jaw (based on the sketch)... I think it's worth submitting, for sure!

ETA: the more I look at the photos, I notice the eyebrows, they're both very short (horizontally) ... not something I've seen a lot of...

@Bit of hope She does seem to fit! I wish we had more photos of Debra... the UID appears to have a distinct jaw (based on the sketch)... I think it's worth submitting, for sure!

ETA: the more I look at the photos, I notice the eyebrows, they're both very short (horizontally) ... not something I've seen a lot of...

Yes, I noticed the eyebrows too...they look the same...I'm not sure about the nose, but it's soft tissue so must have been an estimate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back