Darlie's Looks and Depression

beesy

myspace.com/beesy_boo
Reaction score
We've been discussing recently about how careless Darlie had become with her appearance following the birth of Drake. How some witnesses have even described her as unkempt. This is normally a symptom of depression. In Springer's book, Darin is quoted as saying "it's just the baby blues" when friends tried to talk to him about Darlie. I was looking at the galleries on justice for darlie once again and I nearly fell off my chair at one picture of her and Drake that I hadn't paid much attention to before. No makeup, unwashed hair. She even had makeup on when in the hospital for the boys' births. Darlie always wore makeup. Look at these 2 pictures and see how amazing the difference is. I know she's dressed up for a party in one photo, but all of her other pictures show her in makeup and done hair even if she's casually dressed. http://www.justicefordarlie.net/galleries/galleries.php gallery 10 picture 4 and then gallery 12, picture 8. It's Xmas time in both of them, but they could still be a month or two apart. We don't know because the pictures aren't dated.
She doesn't have a manicure in the police photos and her hair had obviously not been touched up in a long time.
So how deep do ya'll think she was? And how inattentive did Darin have to be to not notice it? I've said before she was just being a Drama Queen, but I don't think Darlie would ever dismiss her looks just to prove something to Darin. Is this why he feels he has to protect her, to support her, because he "allowed" this to happen?

I think she wanted a girl so bad! She wasn't ready for another baby so soon, but consoled herself by thinking this was the girl she wanted. When that didn't pan out, I think it was depressing for her.

deandaniellws said:
I think she wanted a girl so bad! She wasn't ready for another baby so soon, but consoled herself by thinking this was the girl she wanted. When that didn't pan out, I think it was depressing for her.
Oh yeah, that's right! I forgot that. That's how she was able to accept the pregnancy. Then after the ultrasound, she went into a deep funk. Those pictures, she doesn't even look like the same person.
In Springer's book, she says Darlie got pregnant between Damon and Drake. She writes that Darlie told a friend that Darin wouldn't agree to an abortion unless she got those *advertiser censored*. So she did and he did. Do you think that's true? It seems true, based on the other stories we hear. I'm not sure if it came up in the trial or not though. Flesh and Blood, page 85. If Darlie did not want anymore babies, there's a little thing called The Pill!

beesy said:
Oh yeah, that's right! I forgot that. That's how she was able to accept the pregnancy. Then after the ultrasound, she went into a deep funk. Those pictures, she doesn't even look like the same person.
In Springer's book, she says Darlie got pregnant between Damon and Drake. She writes that Darlie told a friend that Darin wouldn't agree to an abortion unless she got those *advertiser censored*. So she did and he did. Do you think that's true? It seems true, based on the other stories we hear. I'm not sure if it came up in the trial or not though. Flesh and Blood, page 85. If Darlie did not want anymore babies, there's a little thing called The Pill!
Yeah...I believe it! Kinda sick huh!?! :bang:

I didnt know darlie had an abortion.

Does anyone know how long it was before getting pregnant with Drake that Darlie got the breast implants? If what the friend said is true, then Darin must be almost as disturbed as Darlie. That's like him saying, your body may be your decision but I have say so over it all in the end. Or, maybe they both reasoned that a boob job would cost less than the years of raising a child. They both sure seemed to go from one extreme to the other.

txsvicki said:
Does anyone know how long it was before getting pregnant with Drake that Darlie got the breast implants? If what the friend said is true, then Darin must be almost as disturbed as Darlie. That's like him saying, your body may be your decision but I have say so over it all in the end. Or, maybe they both reasoned that a boob job would cost less than the years of raising a child. They both sure seemed to go from one extreme to the other.
Springer says Darlie told her friend about her boob job/abortion at the wedding reception of Deon Routier and Dana Brown on Oct. 9, 1993. She didn't have to announce the boob job of course, they were obvious. This was the first time many relatives and friends had seen her and her new *advertiser censored*. Darin was all smiles.
Darlie got pregnant with Drake in Jan. of 1995. He was born in Oct. of 1995. Springer says family members noticed Darlie was very depressed when she found out she was pregnant with Drake, and only came out of it because she convinced herself the baby was a girl. This is all in Patricia Springer's Flesh and Blood. pages 85-86. Does anybody know if this story appears anywhere else? If it is true, you're right, they are both horrible people with no sense of morals. Neither one seemed to realize the trade-off was repulsive to most people. There is so much detail with this story, that I am leaning towards it being true.

beesy said:
If that did happen, it's disgusting.

britgirl said:
If that did happen, it's disgusting.
I found the same story in Bab's book too, Precious Angels. Don Davis says in his book, Hush Little Babies, that Darlie miscarried about the same time she got the *advertiser censored*. His accounting of the attack sounds like a fairy tale though. He says Darlie stood up and fought with the man who then ran away in fear(Darlie doesn't say this and there is no proof of it at all). Don also says she picked up the knife from the garage floor(wrong) and then dropped it on the UR floor(wrong). He doesn't say she put it on the counter, which Darlie says in every statement.
So I'm leaning towards the "I want an abortion, if you let me, I'll give you these knockers" story. :sick: but I'll do some more digging. Wouldn't mind some help!

txsvicki said:
Darin wanted her *advertiser censored* BIG. He chuckles everytime he is asked about it as if they have some sort of secret joke running. Maybe they were competitive with each other and he feels he won that one, and it still makes him smile.

Darlie got pregnant with Drake in Jan. of 1995. He was born in Oct. of 1995. Springer says family members noticed Darlie was very depressed when she found out she was pregnant with Drake, and only came out of it because she convinced herself the baby was a girl. This is all in Patricia Springer's Flesh and Blood. pages 85-86. Does anybody know if this story appears anywhere else? If it is true, you're right, they are both horrible people with no sense of morals. Neither one seemed to realize the trade-off was repulsive to most people. There is so much detail with this story, that I am leaning towards it being true. [/b][/color

When I watched True Crime Scene, they did bring out that Darlie was depressed when pregnant with Drake and would not come out of her room. You should be able to watch that program on Friday on your discovery channel.

cami said:
When I watched True Crime Scene, they did bring out that Darlie was depressed when pregnant with Drake and would not come out of her room. You should be able to watch that program on Friday on your discovery channel.
I will be watching! :dance:

cami said:
This Friday? (Mar. 24)
Do you know what time? (I'm Pacific)

Thank you!! I'll be watching too :)

St3phanie said:
This Friday? (Mar. 24)
Do you know what time? (I'm Pacific)

Thank you!! I'll be watching too :)

Oh Doh, it's the 25th, not Friday so it's Saturday. I think she said it was 9:00 a.m. central time in the US. I can't find anything on their website announcing this program but one of the posters found it in her tv guide.

cami said:
Oh Doh, it's the 25th, not Friday so it's Saturday. I think she said it was 9:00 a.m. central time in the US. I can't find anything on their website announcing this program but one of the posters found it in her tv guide.
Watched it but never saw the part about her abortion or major depression.
only saw the last 30 minutes as I was trying to get ready for work.

cami said:
Me, too, Cami. Watched as much as I could but never heard anything about the abortion, etc. Came on 8:00 a.m. my time.

Goody said:
Me, too, Cami. Watched as much as I could but never heard anything about the abortion, etc. Came on 8:00 a.m. my time.

It's not the same program. What you saw was an old 48 Hours they bought from CBS and renamed "against the law"

OH and I don't remember seeing anything about an abortion on the program. Read my synopsis on the thread I started to confirm though, K.

Here's a link to that program on the Justice. net site

What was broadcast in Canada is Canadian and it was called "True Crime Scene" It was produced in association with Discovery Channel (English Canada), Canal D (French Canada),Discovery Networks Europe and France 3 (France). Unless Discovery US buys it, you won't see it I don't think. I'll stick it on one of your tapes I have for you but remember I missed the first few minutes of the program.

cami said:
It's not the same program. What you saw was an old 48 Hours they bought from CBS and renamed "against the law"

OH and I don't remember seeing anything about an abortion on the program. Read my synopsis on the thread I started to confirm though, K.

Here's a link to that program on the Justice. net site

What was broadcast in Canada is Canadian and it was called "True Crime Scene" It was produced in association with Discovery Channel (English Canada), Canal D (French Canada),Discovery Networks Europe and France 3 (France). Unless Discovery US buys it, you won't see it I don't think. I'll stick it on one of your tapes I have for you but remember I missed the first few minutes of the program.
Thanks. I will be looking forward to it. I wish our two countries would get together on programming. I'd love to have some Brittish things on too besides the House of Commons (or is it parliament?) Hahahahahah. I do watch BBC news sometimes though.

Goody said:
Thanks. I will be looking forward to it. I wish our two countries would get together on programming. I'd love to have some Brittish things on too besides the House of Commons (or is it parliament?) Hahahahahah. I do watch BBC news sometimes though.

So do I....I'd get to watch your court tv instead of ours aaahahah reruns of the District at night do not turn me on, I want those forensics programs.

We, of course, get tons of British programming...from BBC.

hahahaha Parliament consists of the House of Commons and the Senate in Canada with the sovereign as our head of state. In Britain, Parliament consists of the House of Lords and the House of Commons with the sovereign as head...

cami said:
So do I....I'd get to watch your court tv instead of ours aaahahah reruns of the District at night do not turn me on, I want those forensics programs.

We, of course, get tons of British programming...from BBC.

hahahaha Parliament consists of the House of Commons and the Senate in Canada with the sovereign as our head of state. In Britain, Parliament consists of the House of Lords and the House of Commons with the sovereign as head...
The other night TJ hollers, "Come quick and watch Tony Blair at his senate or whatever they call it over there!" He was all set to sit and watch with a bag of popcorn. hahahahahahah. We Americans are so easy. LOL!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back