Not open for further replies.

Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Lemhi County sheriff: DeOrr's case 'has to be a homicide'
Dean Johnson, KTVB July 07, 2016

BOISE - It' has been nearly a year now since 3-year-old DeOrr Kunz Jr. went missing while on a camping trip with his family near Leadore, Idaho. It's a story that's garnered national attention, especially with last week's People Magazine article in which the toddler's parents outline what happened that day, and what they've done since.

On Thursday, Lemhi County Sheriff Lynn Bowerman told KTVB he thinks the parents are hiding something.

deorr.jpg Missing-7.jpg

Media Thread and Maps

Timeline updated as at January 27, 2016

List of names of case players here

Thread #27
Thread #28
Thread #29
Thread #30

Last edited:
[h=1]Six-part series released focusing on missing toddler DeOrr Kunz[/h]
A national broadcast media company has released a six-part series exploring the case of missing Idaho Falls toddler DeOrr Kunz Jr.

Little Man Lost is a series from Tegna’s investigative unit at WXIA, the group’s NBC affiliate based in Atlanta. Tegna also owns KTVB in Boise and the station premiered the series on their local newscasts.

Jeremy Campbell, Tegna’s investigative reporter based in Atlanta, tells TV Newscheck he was looking for powerful stories like cold cases that “had a mysterious, investigative element.” Since the show was posted online, he says he’s received thousands of emails and comments on Facebook.
https://www.eastidahonews.com/2018/...eased-focusing-on-missing-toddler-deorr-kunz/

I keep checking in, hoping there will be a resolution in Deorr's case. Sadly, I just don't have much confidence there will be one. Like too many other missing children cases.

Hey!

Haven't been here for quite awhile as have been busy with a bunch of trials, but wanted to comment on some points. :)

from Klein post#934 Thread#30 posted by CoverMeCagney said:
We, law enforcement and the FBI have interviewed Vernal Kunz nine times. He’s been given nine interviews and none of the stories he has told has matched or even been verified.
As for Jessica, she has given five interviews to law enforcement and none of the stories she’s given us matched. In fact, she changes her story depending upon what day it is and what day we talk with her. We can’t even verify basic information that Vernal tells us and neither of their stories match. It’s not even close, as a matter of fact.

Sure would like to know ALL the stories they have told. The 9 from Vernal and the 5 from Jessica. Would be interesting, eh?

margarita said:
Is there anyone here who does believe Jessica and Vernal?

Is there anyone here who suspects Isaac?

(Just wondering, tia.)

Since you asked:
No!
No!

:wave:

Results of Poll done by
CoverMeCagney
QUICK POLL

1. DeOrr died at home before the trip. He either wasn't in Leadore at all, was disposed of en route, or hidden locally.

Thanked: Alii, Henry2326, Jackeee, La Louve, Laurmo03, silversurvivor, SouthernCutie, Trident, whatsnext

2. DeOrr died on that first day. Maybe on one of the stops, maybe soon after arrival at camp, but they had all night to come up with a story.

Thanked: Bootsctr, Eloise, jennapuppy, Laurmo03, leep, mommylicious, Niner, PowMom01, Sarg, sassyblue, seventeenseconds, silversurvivor, snowleopard

3. DeOrr died on day 2. Something happened at the camp site, probably in the morning, probably necessitating the excuse to leave camp.

4. if you think "natural" causes befell DeOrr - mountain lion, reservoir, simply got lost.

I believe silversurvivor believes them all.... :giggle:

Now off to watch the 6 part story!

Hey!

Haven't been here for quite awhile as have been busy with a bunch of trials, but wanted to comment on some points. :)

Sure would like to know ALL the stories they have told. The 9 from Vernal and the 5 from Jessica. Would be interesting, eh?

Since you asked:
No!
No!

:wave:

Results of Poll done by
CoverMeCagney
QUICK POLL

1. DeOrr died at home before the trip. He either wasn't in Leadore at all, was disposed of en route, or hidden locally.

Thanked: Alii, Henry2326, Jackeee, La Louve, Laurmo03, silversurvivor, SouthernCutie, Trident, whatsnext

2. DeOrr died on that first day. Maybe on one of the stops, maybe soon after arrival at camp, but they had all night to come up with a story.

Thanked: Bootsctr, Eloise, jennapuppy, Laurmo03, leep, mommylicious, Niner, PowMom01, Sarg, sassyblue, seventeenseconds, silversurvivor, snowleopard

3. DeOrr died on day 2. Something happened at the camp site, probably in the morning, probably necessitating the excuse to leave camp.

4. if you think "natural" causes befell DeOrr - mountain lion, reservoir, simply got lost.

I believe silversurvivor believes them all.... :giggle:

Now off to watch the 6 part story!
nah. I think the "parents" did something to him just not sure what. lol I just am an over liker apparently. and on the app on my phone once u like something u can't then unlike it ♡ sorry to be confusing

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

So in light of recent events of two children who were "missing/kidnapped" and later found to be murdered by their own parents, it is not hard to see that situation here. Unfortunately it seems these family members have so far eluded charges. I do believe they murdered DeOrr and that will eventually come out. All these babies killed by the people who are supposed to love them the most in this world and protect them. it is so disgusting to me. I am a Christian who believes in forgiveness through Christ but I struggle with the fact they can be forgiven. I don't believe I have the right but I don't want them on this earth anymore when they can not treasure the beautiful blessings God gifted them. It is just sick. Whew!! Sorry for the rambling, I'm going to go hold my babies close!

I do not know if the information I am about to provide is of any significance or not. In my community, yesterday we had an incident with a man who was "not friendly to law enforcement", who endangered literally hundreds of people in his attempt to evade police. Unfortunately, it ended with the death of one Mr. Lockwood Gibson, many miles after he began running from the law. This would be of no significance to this discussion, other than the fact that my curiosity drove me to learn more about this man, LG. I found his FaceBook account, and yes, I did verify it is the same LG as the man who was shot and killed yesterday. He seems to have a penchant for long automobile rides to different areas. I pulled up his FB account, and to be precise, the 11th. and 12th. posts on his timeline made the hair on the back of my neck shoot straight up. It may be totally irrelevant, but then again, the 11th. post is framed very oddly. Please, someone take a look at this: https://www.facebook.com/lockwood.gibson?ref=br_rs

I do not know if the information I am about to provide is of any significance or not. In my community, yesterday we had an incident with a man who was "not friendly to law enforcement", who endangered literally hundreds of people in his attempt to evade police. Unfortunately, it ended with the death of one Mr. Lockwood Gibson, many miles after he began running from the law. This would be of no significance to this discussion, other than the fact that my curiosity drove me to learn more about this man, LG. I found his FaceBook account, and yes, I did verify it is the same LG as the man who was shot and killed yesterday. He seems to have a penchant for long automobile rides to different areas. I pulled up his FB account, and to be precise, the 11th. and 12th. posts on his timeline made the hair on the back of my neck shoot straight up. It may be totally irrelevant, but then again, the 11th. post is framed very oddly. Please, someone take a look at this: https://www.facebook.com/lockwood.gibson?ref=br_rs

Can you provide a MSM (*mainstream media) link to the story about LG? Otherwise I'm afraid this will be deleted.

(Also I don't see any posts from the 11th and 12th.)

His posts are not FROM the 11th. and 12th. The posts are the 11th. and 12th. from the top in his timeline. Both post concern DeOrr Kunz, and they're the only posts in his timeline that involve a missing child. I've also managed to find his Twitter account, which is not terribly comforting, either. I'm not sure what, exactly, is an "MSM" link, but here is a story from our local television station: http://www.kcra.com/article/suspect-shot-killed-after-chp-chase-ends-in-foresthill/19878239

His posts are not FROM the 11th. and 12th. The posts are the 11th. and 12th. from the top in his timeline. I've also managed to find his Twitter account, which is not terribly comforting, either. I'm not sure what, exactly, is an "MSM" link, but here is a story from our local television station: http://www.kcra.com/article/suspect-shot-killed-after-chp-chase-ends-in-foresthill/19878239

MSM = mainstream media. Thanks!

A link to someone's facebook or twitter account without context is likely to be deleted.

Ah, I see. Back in the day, MSM=MicroSoft Media. I used to be a member of this forum not long after it was started, but haven't posted in so long that I'm not even in the WS computer banks anymore. But this incident, along with the posts I found, brought me back. It just seems very strange that the only posts LG made regarding missing children was the two he made regarding DeOrr Kunz. Thought maybe other eyes should also examine.

I’m getting “page not found”.

Ah, I see. Back in the day, MSM=MicroSoft Media. I used to be a member of this forum not long after it was started, but haven't posted in so long that I'm not even in the WS computer banks anymore. But this incident, along with the posts I found, brought me back. It just seems very strange that the only posts LG made regarding missing children was the two he made regarding DeOrr Kunz. Thought maybe other eyes should also examine.
If you think you have a tip for De'Orr's case then you should contact Law Enforcement and tell them. We can't discuss the contents random person's fb account.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

You know Gram (heehee), it would be good to think there could be someone jailed for this, but it's not this man! The guilty party(ies) is/are his parent(s)... guilty as hell

Are you referring to the post "bad things happen to children"? Because that one just gave me chills. Very telling, IMO

What am I missing, when I clicked on the link provided it says “This page not available”. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital