702 users online (178 members and 524 guests)  

Websleuths News

ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #31

Lemhi County sheriff: DeOrr's case 'has to be a homicide'
    Dean Johnson, KTVB July 07, 2016

BOISE - It' has been nearly a year now since 3-year-old DeOrr Kunz Jr. went missing while on a camping trip with his family near Leadore, Idaho. It's a story that's garnered national attention, especially with last week's People Magazine article in which the toddler's parents outline what happened that day, and what they've done since.

On Thursday, Lemhi County Sheriff Lynn Bowerman told KTVB he thinks the parents are hiding something.

deorr.jpg Missing-7.jpg

Media Thread and Maps

A list of case player's names can be found here.

Thread #27
    Thread #28
    Thread #29
    Thread #30
    Last edited by liltexans; 03-31-2018 at 03:57 PM.

Six-part series released focusing on missing toddler DeOrr Kunz

A national broadcast media company has released a six-part series exploring the case of missing Idaho Falls toddler DeOrr Kunz Jr.

Little Man Lost is a series from Tegna’s investigative unit at WXIA, the group’s NBC affiliate based in Atlanta. Tegna also owns KTVB in Boise and the station premiered the series on their local newscasts.

Jeremy Campbell, Tegna’s investigative reporter based in Atlanta, tells TV Newscheck he was looking for powerful stories like cold cases that “had a mysterious, investigative element.” Since the show was posted online, he says he’s received thousands of emails and comments on Facebook.
    https://www.eastidahonews.com/2018/0...er-deorr-kunz/

Two-year-old DeOrr Kunz vanished on a family camping trip in July 2015 in Idaho.

Five months later, DeOrr’s family began to turn on each other.

After months of searching for answers, two different private investigators working with the family quit the case.

More than two years later, there haven't been any arrests.

http://www.11alive.com/article/news/...z/85-528915861

....and almost 3 years and 31,000 posts later we are still no nearer knowing the truth.

Don't worry lil man people have not forgotten you. We all will continue to look for you and bring you Justice
    #BringDeOrrhome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I keep checking in, hoping there will be a resolution in Deorr's case. Sadly, I just don't have much confidence there will be one. Like too many other missing children cases.

Wait for it, all.
    Justice will hopefully come really soon for our precious De'Orr

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Hey!

Haven't been here for quite awhile as have been busy with a bunch of trials, but wanted to comment on some points.

Quote Originally Posted by from Klein post#934 Thread#30 posted by CoverMeCagney
    We, law enforcement and the FBI have interviewed Vernal Kunz nine times. He’s been given nine interviews and none of the stories he has told has matched or even been verified.
    As for Jessica, she has given five interviews to law enforcement and none of the stories she’s given us matched. In fact, she changes her story depending upon what day it is and what day we talk with her. We can’t even verify basic information that Vernal tells us and neither of their stories match. It’s not even close, as a matter of fact.
    Sure would like to know ALL the stories they have told. The 9 from Vernal and the 5 from Jessica. Would be interesting, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by margarita
    Is there anyone here who does believe Jessica and Vernal?

Is there anyone here who suspects Isaac?

(Just wondering, tia.)
    Since you asked:
    No!
    No!

Results of Poll done by
    [b]CoverMeCagney[b]
    QUICK POLL

1. DeOrr died at home before the trip. He either wasn't in Leadore at all, was disposed of en route, or hidden locally.

Thanked: Alii, Henry2326, Jackeee, La Louve, Laurmo03, silversurvivor, SouthernCutie, Trident, whatsnext

2. DeOrr died on that first day. Maybe on one of the stops, maybe soon after arrival at camp, but they had all night to come up with a story.

Thanked: Bootsctr, Eloise, jennapuppy, Laurmo03, leep, mommylicious, Niner, PowMom01, Sarg, sassyblue, seventeenseconds, silversurvivor, snowleopard

3. DeOrr died on day 2. Something happened at the camp site, probably in the morning, probably necessitating the excuse to leave camp.

4. if you think "natural" causes befell DeOrr - mountain lion, reservoir, simply got lost.

I believe silversurvivor believes them all....

Now off to watch the 6 part story!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Hey!

Haven't been here for quite awhile as have been busy with a bunch of trials, but wanted to comment on some points.

Sure would like to know ALL the stories they have told. The 9 from Vernal and the 5 from Jessica. Would be interesting, eh?

Since you asked:
    No!
    No!

Results of Poll done by
    [b]CoverMeCagney[b]
    QUICK POLL

1. DeOrr died at home before the trip. He either wasn't in Leadore at all, was disposed of en route, or hidden locally.

Thanked: Alii, Henry2326, Jackeee, La Louve, Laurmo03, silversurvivor, SouthernCutie, Trident, whatsnext

2. DeOrr died on that first day. Maybe on one of the stops, maybe soon after arrival at camp, but they had all night to come up with a story.

Thanked: Bootsctr, Eloise, jennapuppy, Laurmo03, leep, mommylicious, Niner, PowMom01, Sarg, sassyblue, seventeenseconds, silversurvivor, snowleopard

3. DeOrr died on day 2. Something happened at the camp site, probably in the morning, probably necessitating the excuse to leave camp.

4. if you think "natural" causes befell DeOrr - mountain lion, reservoir, simply got lost.

I believe silversurvivor believes them all....

Now off to watch the 6 part story!
    nah. I think the "parents" did something to him just not sure what. lol I just am an over liker apparently. and on the app on my phone once u like something u can't then unlike it ♡ sorry to be confusing

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

So in light of recent events of two children who were "missing/kidnapped" and later found to be murdered by their own parents, it is not hard to see that situation here. Unfortunately it seems these family members have so far eluded charges. I do believe they murdered DeOrr and that will eventually come out. All these babies killed by the people who are supposed to love them the most in this world and protect them. it is so disgusting to me. I am a Christian who believes in forgiveness through Christ but I struggle with the fact they can be forgiven. I don't believe I have the right but I don't want them on this earth anymore when they can not treasure the beautiful blessings God gifted them. It is just sick. Whew!! Sorry for the rambling, I'm going to go hold my babies close!
    The Butterfly Princess Jhessye Shockley brought me here.
    I'm staying for.....
    #Find Eric Franks
    #Find Aundria Bowman
    #Find Rose Cole
    #Find Baby Kate
    #Find The Skelton Boys
    #Missing In Michigan
    BTW #Darlie Did It