April Fool's Day 2018 headlines from around the internet

Bohemian

Reaction score
April Fool's Day 2018 headlines from around the internet
ABC News
UPDATED 3 MINUTES AGO [as at 11:15 Sunday 01 April 2018]

‘It's April Fools day.

That means navigating the internet today is a bit of a nightmare as news organisations and companies try and outdo each other with their best April Fool's Day jokes.

So you don't get tricked into believing one of these jokes are real, we've scoured the web to find some of the best on offer in 2018.

And just in case you're unclear ... everything [below] here is a joke, and absolutely not true.’

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-01/best-of-april-fools-2018-jokes-internet/9608210

Mikki woke up today and asked where her Easter basket was. I explained that it was Easter and April Fools Day and I had to make a choice.

It took her a minute to figure it out. (She got her basket a bit later). [emoji12]

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Easter in 2029 is also be on April Fools!

Mikki woke up today and asked where her Easter basket was. I explained that it was Easter and April Fools Day and I had to make a choice.

It took her a minute to figure it out. (She got her basket a bit later). [emoji12]

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Cool, Seeker! I’m going to try to remember in ‘29 (if I’m still around) to play mikkismom’s April Fool’s Day joke on my (great?)grandchildren then. What a classic! :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back