736 users online (147 members and 589 guests)  

Can't see forum threads

I haven't been able to view any forum threads for two days now. I can see the sticky posts but under those is just a video with fox news and some kind of split screen. This is only on my iphone. My laptop is fine. Any ideas anyone. I always read websleuths on my phone when I go to bed. Really missing it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Fox View Post
    I haven't been able to view any forum threads for two days now. I can see the sticky posts but under those is just a video with fox news and some kind of split screen. This is only on my iphone. My laptop is fine. Any ideas anyone. I always read websleuths on my phone when I go to bed. Really missing it. Thanks.
    I have been having the same problem!

tarabull is offline Some humans are really bad at being human. ~Scott Mescudi
    Try cicking on full site, i had same view (on my phone) until I clicked full site. (scroll down to find it)

WARNING:
    PA + MTX = FOGGY
    ~ Not to be confused with froggy ~

Tho, I do love GREEN
    > GANG GREEN <
    My belongs to the Eagles!

I am on my phone now. It works fine on full site but not on mobile. It doesn’t show any threads.

Yes you can change to full site and see all the threads but it is really hard to read like that on a mobile phone. It seems the problem is with the WS mobile style.

Not just me then. Good to know. It is very hard to read when on the phone.

Me, too—the mobile version stopped working on my phone over the weekend. I, too, can only see the full site via mobile, no matter how much I yell at my iPhone. I am praying to the tech gods to fix it as my one functioning brain cell is over-taxed at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Ava_TO View Post
    Me, too—the mobile version stopped working on my phone over the weekend. I, too, can only see the full site via mobile, no matter how much I yell at my iPhone. I am praying to the tech gods to fix it as my one functioning brain cell is over-taxed at this point
    Same thing happened to me as well. On phone, Full site view is difficult to read and hard to select pages, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Fox View Post

I'm quoting your post Midnight Fox because that's what I'm dealing with too.

Just bumping to see if we can get any advice or a fix to this issue with WS Mobile view. Full site is ridiculously inconvenient to navigate on phone. TIA!

This issue should now be resolved.

Thank You so very much. All fixed.

Yes, I'm new and just thought that was normal !

Thank you