SC SC - Margaret Holcomb, 37, Conway, 3 Feb 2018

doodles1211

Reaction score
16143464_G.jpg

Margaret Holcomb was last seen on Tigger Loop in the Conway area, according to police. She was reported missing on Feb. 18.
Holcomb is described by police as 5-feet-1-inches tall and 135 pounds in weight...After a few days, her sister started to get worried, but none of the other family members wanted to involve police.

http://www.k5thehometeam.com/story/...or-woman-missing-from-conway-area-since-feb-4

Her NAMUS page

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/42733/10?current_page=circumstances

It is sad that this woman isn’t garnering much attention. There have been no updates since she went missing. No further information anywhere.
I reckon I’m going to go dig around Facebook and see if I can’t learn something.

I had no luck finding her fb. Nobody’s made a page for her.
God damn it.

My red flag always goes up when family doesn't want to involve police..

I'll take back my last comment since the police have been contacted.

Sounds like she had depression and was getting help for that.
She left on Foot from her mom's house.

No searches from police. That is odd. I wonder if they have contacted any organizations that search like equasearch. It must be very frustrating for her family.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sounds like she had depression and was getting help for that.
She left on Foot from her mom's house.

No searches from police. That is odd. I wonder if they have contacted any organizations that search like equasearch. It must be very frustrating for her family.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if she just needed some fresh air or a time out and went for a walk but unfortunately vanished.

The photo her family provided for the media is quite old, when she was younger. The booking photo is a more accurate, up to date photo. Her family has one of the most recent pictures of her on her sisters FB page.
One of the most concerning pieces of information came when the police asked for DNA swabs of her adult daughter and her mother. They found 3 bodies of unidentified females in the Conway, SC area. This is about 20 miles from Myrtle Beach, SC where MANY young women have gone missing. Heather Elvis and Britanee Drexel are just 2 well known cases. The DNA taken by police did not match any of the women found.

The photo her family provided for the media is quite old, when she was younger. The booking photo is a more accurate, up to date photo. Her family has one of the most recent pictures of her on her sisters FB page.
One of the most concerning pieces of information came when the police asked for DNA swabs of her adult daughter and her mother. They found 3 bodies of unidentified females in the Conway, SC area. This is about 20 miles from Myrtle Beach, SC where MANY young women have gone missing. Heather Elvis and Britanee Drexel are just 2 well known cases. The DNA taken by police did not match any of the women found.

Did she have a cell phone on her when she left?

What do you mean by concerning pieces of information?

Could you provide a link for this? I’m in the area and must have missed this on the news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She had 2 cell phones with her, one was known to friends and family but the other was a secret known only to a few people. The phones have been turned off since the day she left. All calls go straight to voicemail and there have been no pings for LE to follow.

By concerning, I mean that 3 unidentified bodies of women means something awful is going on in the area. Even though she left of her own free will, and apparently intended to disappear, there is still the concern that something could have happened to her. The not knowing is hard, especially on her young children.

There has been no news coverage of the bodies found in the area. The only way we know this to be true is that the police officers told family members when they asked for a DNA swab. There were several people present who heard this. I was shocked that there was nothing on the news about it. I have no idea how they have kept it out of the news, or why.

Hmmmm. I also seen where it said disposed but I still see her NAMUS page. I wonder if she is still missing.
NAMUS hasn't been real dependable in removing cases that are resolved. I don't know why. I would imagine it has to be done by the poster of the case via notification. But, I have ran into a few cases lately where they are still in there and MSM is reporting them home safe. So, I quit going by NAMUS, unless they are removed. I don't know if anyone else has experienced this or am I just going crazy as usual?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley_erin
Back