doodles1211

Reaction score

"Last contact with Elizabeth was early November 2017."

Investigating agency:

Burnsville Police
Investigator Klingus 952 895 4600
Case number 18001172

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/42831/15?current_page=reports

http://www.mugshotsonline.com/minnesota/hastings/elizabeth-victoria-perrault/102946821 (another photo here)

From the looks of her facebook, she was fighting a battle against cancer in June 2017.

I don't see anything on SM about her missing :(

This is so bizarre! No SM outcry and no MSM articles. She has 3 little ones. Who reported her missing and when? Who was the last to see her and when? It looks like she also uses or has used 2 other last names.. Has she been married and divorced? Why isn't there any information??

I pray this is not her. Elizabeth is my cousin. We are waiting for confirmation.

I am so sorry that you cousin has been missing and now this possibility. Does anyone have any ideas of what has happened to Elizabeth or the events that led to her disappearance?

I assure you this is being investigated thoroughly. Perhaps the outcry is being held back to to an ongoing investigation.

plenty of family. extenuating circumstances prevent more info. Has been under investigation for quite a while.

plenty of family. extenuating circumstances prevent more info. Has been under investigation for quite a while.
I figured they have a POI since there hasn't been much media attention. I live in the area and haven't heard boo lately.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sheriff says the circumstances surrounding the remains found are "suspicious". They do not believe the person is deceased by drowning.

https://www.twincities.com/2018/04/...er-in-burnsville-are-suspicious-sheriff-says/
Where the holding pond is located, it is right under the 35w bridge across from blackdog rd. The MN valley wildlife refuge is right there and you can park near the bridge. It is on the north side of river and can be accessed by Lyndale Ave.

There are walking trails called MN river bottom trails and one trail goes under the bridge and is between the pond and river. People like to fish from the shore under or by bridge.

You could throw something off the bridge into the pond and the MN river.

[h=1]Relatives Identify Missing Burnsville Woman as Body Found Near Minnesota River[/h]
Relatives say the body of a woman last seen nearly six months ago was the one crews removed from a small pond near the Minnesota River underneath the Interstate 35W bridge in Burnsville Sunday.

Authorities had said they have to wait for the human remains discovered to thaw from a 500-pound chunk of ice before they could work to identify the person and the cause of death.

Dakota County Sheriff Tim Leslie said, "The body was frozen into the ice and is being defrosted. They anticipate doing the autopsy on Thursday and we should have answers that day."

But relatives say she is Elizabeth Perrault of Burnsville, who was reported missing by her parents in December.
http://kstp.com/news/human-remains-burnsville-500-pound-chunk-of-ice-/4880933/

RIP Elizabeth :rose:

Prayers to her family during this difficult time of grief.
If this was foul play, I hope they arrest the responsible person(s) soon.

I pray this is not her. Elizabeth is my cousin. We are waiting for confirmation.
I just heard the news that is was your cousin. I'm so sorry for your loss. I pray there will be justice.

If you'd like to be a verified insider, there is information under Forum Info. There is a process to follow and rules.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire