U.S - School bus driver braids hair of girl who lost her mum everyday

gregjrichards

Reaction score
“A bus driver brought a little bit of joy to a young girl's life by helping her to braid her hair every day after her mother passed away.

After Isabella Pieri's mother passed from a rare illness there was no one able to style the 11-year-old's hair every morning until her school bus driver Tracy Dean started offering to braid the little girl's hair, KSL TV reported.

The little girl from Alpine, Utah, always wanted her hair done for school but neither she nor her dad knew how to do it until Tracy came along and gave Isabella a surge of confidence.”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ls-hair-mother-passes-away.html#ixzz5BdBpGjQ6

I thought I would share this story it made me smile. I’m glad there are kind people like Tracy in the world.

That's so sweet. Why does the little child need it braided every day though. When I was that age my grandma braided mine and it stayed braded for weeks!

Maybe it's a way to offer the little one some undivided attention? Make her feel special whether she needed it or not.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back