Found Deceased TX - Mark Cundle, 50, Beaumont, 2 April 2018

Cora

Reaction score
I never thought I would be posting about a friend. I am speechless. He was last seen yesterday morning. I will message a mod to see what details I can post.

https://m.facebook.com/mark.cundle.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

af46ef90373963d493024bca8df059a3.jpg

Do you have anything showing he is missing? So we can see the details?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Do you have anything showing he is missing? So we can see the details?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

There isn’t anything in the news. Beaumont PD is involved but I don’t have a link or anything.

He has been missing since yesterday morning. He did not make it to work at International Paper in Orange, TX. We know that he got gas at Kroger and then went to the ATM at 7:30 am. His license plate was seen crossing the Louisiana border and then came back to TX at 11:20 am. We only know that it was his truck. We do not know who was driving. Mark is a very friendly and reliable man. I can’t imagine he would have just taken off. I’m flabbergasted.

We will need a msm or LE information that he is missing to have the thread remain. Has a missing report bern filed, is there a case number? Without any information the thread will be closed.

We will need a msm or LE information that he is missing to have the thread remain. Has a missing report bern filed, is there a case number? Without any information the thread will be closed.

Case # 2018-007437

I have a flyer going out in the morning.

Are Mark and his truck missing? Or has his truck been found?

Are Mark and his truck missing? Or has his truck been found?

No. It has not been found.

2012 Black Honda Ridgeline with a scrape on the right side.

I’ll keep an eye out in SE TX. Hopefully he’s just blowing off some steam and somewhere safe.

Thanks. There's a lot of water/swamps in that part of TX. I wonder if he went off the road or into a ditch or something. I hope LE has an APB out for his vehicle and is looking for any vehicles that may have skidded off the road.

There isn’t anything in the news. Beaumont PD is involved but I don’t have a link or anything.

He has been missing since yesterday morning. He did not make it to work at International Paper in Orange, TX. We know that he got gas at Kroger and then went to the ATM at 7:30 am. His license plate was seen crossing the Louisiana border and then came back to TX at 11:20 am. We only know that it was his truck. We do not know who was driving. Mark is a very friendly and reliable man. I can’t imagine he would have just taken off. I’m flabbergasted.

I'm sorry about your friend! I know Orange, TX is close to the Louisiana border. How do they know his truck went to Louisiana and back? (traffic/speed camera?) What time did his truck go TO Louisiana? Were the Kroger and ATM in Beaumont, or closer to work?

Keeping my fingers crossed for a positive outcome.

I hope he had his phone with him so perhaps LE can ping the location of his phone.

What is the VIN? How many miles are on it?

I don’t know. I do not even know his license plate number. Although that might be easy to find online.

I am a longtime friend of his girlfriend and have know Mark for about 7 years. I reached out to her last night but I haven’t heard back from her...understandably she is probably busy with the situation. I can’t imagine. :(

Would he have business in Louisiana or is that odd for him to be there?

I'm sorry about your friend! I know Orange, TX is close to the Louisiana border. How do they know his truck went to Louisiana and back? (traffic/speed camera?) What time did his truck go TO Louisiana? Were the Kroger and ATM in Beaumont, or closer to work?

Keeping my fingers crossed for a positive outcome.

I think it was traffic cameras. I do not know what time the truck entered LA. The trip to Kroger and ATM were in Beaumont. His job is about 20 minutes down the highway in Orange, TX and the LA border is about another 10-15 minutes from there.

Would he have business in Louisiana or is that odd for him to be there?

LA border is only 10-15 away from his job so IMO I don’t think it would be that unusual to eat lunch in Lake Charles. The thing is he never showed up to work that morning. He is in a management position and that seems to be highly unusual for him. IMO.

I do not know if he travels to LA as part of his job duties.

Ah. That’s what I get for not checking maps first.

No way. That’s a really good question.

I think it was traffic cameras. I do not know what time the truck entered LA. The trip to Kroger and ATM were in Beaumont. His job is about 20 minutes down the highway in Orange, TX and the LA border is about another 10-15 minutes from there.

Thanks for taking the time to reply with the answers you can! Hugs.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back