Happy 96th Birthday Doris Day

gregjrichards

Reaction score
Hollywood legend Doris Day is celebrating her 96th birthday!

Retired since 1973, she lives quietly in Carmel-by-the-sea, California, her adopted hometown, which is throwing her a weekend birthday bash that will also help raise funds for her pet cause: the Doris Day Animal Foundation.

“I am blessed with good health and so fortunate to be surrounded by loving friends and fans who have traveled so far to help raise money for the precious four-leggers,” Day told PEOPLE. “It means a great deal to me and I am so grateful for their support.”

http://people.com/movies/doris-day-celebrates-96th-birthday-see-exclusive-portrait/

4FE21184-A7E4-4789-9442-3D7E79292D78.jpg

Happy 96th Birthday to Doris Day. Ms. Day is one of the most talented actresses and singers ever in my opinion she is a real star. Doris’s animal charity work has been amazing too.

My late Nana loved Doris Day, as did my Gran, I grew up with her music playing and the films she starred in on the television.

Her son Terry may have been Charles Manson's real target there on Cielo Dr. speaking of true crime.

Her son Terry may have been Charles Manson's real target there on Cielo Dr. speaking of true crime.

Yes Terry was lucky not to have been killed by Manson. It is tragic he died of cancer. Doris has had a difficult personal life which is a shame given the amount of pleasure she gave to so many people with her talent.

Interestingly I recently read that Angela Lansbury’s children got mixed up with Manson and she ended up moving the whole family to Ireland to escape him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back