Teenager accepted by all 20 top-ranked universities

BayouBelle_LA

Reaction score
Teenager accepted by all 20 top-ranked universities he applied to — with full scholarships

A high school senior from Houston, Texas, was accepted by each of the 20 top-ranked universities to which he applied — and was offered a full scholarship to every single one of them.

Michael Brown, a 17-year-old student at Lamar High School, went viral after he was caught on camera screaming in glee upon learning he was accepted into Stanford University in December.

Little did the teen know at the time, but his excitement would increase by a factor of 20 in March when he was also accepted into Harvard, Princeton, Yale, the University of Pennsylvania, Georgetown, Northwestern, Vanderbilt and the University of Michigan, among other prestigious colleges.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/teenager-accepted-20-top-ranked-175040558.html

Michael's reaction to being accepted into Stanford was priceless. I couldn't help but smile. He's been accepted to another 19 universities since then. Well done, Michael!

If a student declines a scholarship and attends a different school, does that scholarship go to a different student?

Well done to Michael I wish him every success with his studies. I wouldn’t want to have to make the decision of where to go to but it is wonderful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back