CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervampira

Reaction score
Search for 3 children underway in Mendocino crash that killed 5 family members from Washington

Authorities are searching along a remote stretch of the northern Mendocino Coast for three children who are feared missing after a crash earlier this week killed their two mothers and three siblings.
211db9335452089e6bf9655d1f8711be.jpg

Jennifer Jean Hart (fifth from left), Sarah Margaret Hart (far right) and their six children at a Bernie Sanders rally in Portland, Oregon, Friday, March 25, 206. (Photo via KATU)

[...]

Jennifer Jean Hart and Sarah Margaret Hart, both 38 and married, and their six adopted children were from Woodland, Washington, across the Oregon border from Portland.

The Mendocino County Coroner’s Office early Wednesday afternoon identified the children as Markis Hart, 19, Jeremiah Hart, 14, and Abigail Hart, 14.

Still missing are Devonte Hart, 15, Hannah Hart, 16, and Sierra Hart, 12, according to officials.

A receptionist at the Cowlitz County office for the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services confirmed Child Protective Services has an open case filed against a 38-year-old Jennifer Hart, of Woodland. A first check‑in date for the case was listed as Friday, she said. No other information was available about the case.

A sheriff’s spokesman from neighboring Clark County in Washington said that child protective services officials had visited the home Friday but no one had answered, The Oregonian reported Wednesday.

The three deceased children were found Monday down the cliffs off Highway 1, where they were thrown from the family GMC Yukon SUV. The two women were found in the vehicle, which was overturned at the base of the cliff and partially submerged in the surf.

Three other children were considered missing and were the focus of a large search that started Tuesday. On Wednesday, it included ground and air resources, according to the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office.

The water is too rough for divers, who were on hold until conditions improve, said Mendocino County sheriff’s Lt. Shannon Barney.

“I have three outstanding, unaccounted for,” Barney said. “We have checked their home residence and they are not there. They may be with friends or relatives,” but he said they have no information to confirm that case.

[...]

The vehicle was traveling on Highway 1 north of Westport when driver Jennifer Hart pulled into a dirt turnout, and for reasons unknown the Yukon careened over a 100-foot cliff, according to the CHP. It’s unclear when the crash occurred and some time could have passed before the wreckage was spotted by a passerby around 3:39 p.m. Monday, the CHP said.

The mothers were wearing seat belts but the children were not, officials said.

An hourslong recovery continued past dark and drew multiple agencies to the remote scene around 20 miles north of Fort Bragg.

Firefighters rappelled down the cliff to reach the partially submerged car, said CHP Officer Brian Henderson on Monday, who is part of a helicopter crew from the agency’s Northern Division Air Operations base in Redding that participated in the recovery.

Article: http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/8163127-181/chp-names-2-adults-in

Thread #1
Thread #2

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 5.49.02 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 5.49.02 PM.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 154
  • Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 5.49.16 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 5.49.16 PM.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 150
http://www.kgw.com/article/news/loc...r-parents-siblings-die-in-crash/283-532846123

Devonte Hart is the boy who was pictured hugging a police officer during a Ferguson-related rally in Portland, OR in 2014. (That's Jennifer Hart in the background in the red coat).

cache.php

"The Clark County Sheriff's Office said Child Protective Services visited the Harts' home on Friday, March 23. CPS had received report that the children were not being fed.

Jennifer Hart was driving the SUV into a dirt turnout area and continued for unknown reasons off the cliff, according to the California Highway Patrol. The cause of the crash is under investigation. Drugs or alcohol are not believed to be factors."

Has anyone been able to find pics of the turnout area? I just... just hope it wasn't intentional... (ugh sorry to go there).

I'm very concerned about Hannah, Devonte and Sierra... surely two days later they'd have come forward if they were elsewhere?
:(

Crash that killed at least 5 family members is now being labeled a crime

The mysterious California seaside crash in which at least five members of a family were killed is being labeled a crime by the man heading up the investigation.

Mendocino County Sheriff Tom Allman told HLN’s “Crime & Justice with Ashleigh Banfield” on Wednesday that Jennifer Hart was driving her family’s SUV when it went over a California cliff last week.

The sheriff said Jennifer Hart and spouse Sarah Hart were found dead wearing seat belts, but three children found near the vehicle had not been belted in.

“I’m to the point where I no longer am calling this an accident; I’m calling it a crime,” Allman told HLN.

Sheriff says Hart family crash wasn't an accident: 'I'm calling it a crime'

On Wednesday, the sheriff’s office conducted an extensive search along the coast and Pacific to locate the three missing Hart children. But, the 74 volunteers and 10 law enforcement personnel were unable to locate Devonte Hart, Hannah Hart and Sierra Hart.

Weather is preventing the search from continuing on the ocean over the next few days.

On Thursday, the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office issued a correction to a previous release that said Jennifer and Sarah Hart were wearing seat belts during the crash. The two parents were not wearing seat belts at the time of the crash.

I can´t shake that tooth picture, it has sadistic undertones, I think.
The text with it makes it into some sort of joke.

This. And my kids have busted their lips approximately one billion times, and despite running to the ER every single time, never once have they had stitches. Even when one of them had their teeth go all the way through their lip. I don't believe that she had stitches the first time.

In reference to your tooth picture comment, when the police release the body of information they recover (such as from the phone, the computer, and the IPad), in addition to what other information they develop (witness interviews, physical evidence from the home or car), I suspect it will be a story none of us will really want to read for the details. There is sorrow here that only becomes more clear with each passing day.

This. And my kids have busted their lips approximately one billion times, and despite running to the ER every single time, never once have they had stitches. Even when one of them had their teeth go all the way through their lip. I don't believe that she had stitches the first time.

Oh I believe she had stitches--since I don't think she fell, I think someone socked her in the face. That would do it.

Jen's nasty "I told you so" tone in the post about her poor kid getting both front teeth knocked out is very unsettling and not what I would expect from a loving mom.

Has the probable cause affidavit for the 2010 child abuse complaint Sarah Hart was convicted of been posted yet? It was apparently released by KGW News. I did a quick search of the threads, didn't see it. Can post/link, if not up yet.

I haven’t seen it. Can you please post it or is it against TOS?

It feels pre-emptive, doesn't it? Like hurry up and post this before anyone gets a chance to ask. I can't think of any other reason to post it.

Oh I believe she had stitches--since I don't think she fell, I think someone socked her in the face. That would do it.

Jen's nasty "I told you so" tone in the post about her poor kid getting both front teeth knocked out is very unsettling and not what I would expect from a loving mom.

I’m behind where can I find this post?

I brought forward my post to Lonely Child from previous thread:
I haven’t seen it. Can you please post it or is it against TOS?

This is from Jens fb. Its about hannahs tooth. That tooth does not look like it fell by accident. Im sure jen and Sarah were covering that up too.

WARNING tooth photo is a bit graphic.
It happened in may of 2012 which means at that time hannah would be about 8 or 9 years old.
cache.php
cache.php

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Rough day for moma's according to Jen Hart.Narcissism and manic that Jen would causally caption 'Hart House Rules' then as a 'by the way' her child has had her teeth knocked out.While it would be impossible to document it would be interesting as how many of these children's traumatic injuries happened during Jen Hart's watch.

The way Jen leads into the story behind the 'bloody tooth' with 'House Rules' seems like her weasel way to legitimize whatever blunt force trauma was used to knock out the teeth.

:cow:

Has the probable cause affidavit for the 2010 child abuse complaint Sarah Hart was convicted of been posted yet? It was apparently released by KGW News. I did a quick search of the threads, didn't see it. Can post/link, if not up yet.

I haven’t seen it? Would love to see if you can link it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member