Found Safe SC - Ashley Rabon, 26, Lexington, 30 Mar 2018

anonypotomous

Reaction score
Ashley was last seen at her home on March 30, 2018 at approx. 7:45 p.m. in Lexington, SC. Her husband filed a missing person’s report the following day.

According to a neighbor they saw her get into a vehicle with an unknown person. The only thing she took with her was her phone and charger. She has 3 small kids all under the age of 6 and the family is very concerned about her well-being. She has a tattoo on her side, nose piercing and various earrings.

She was last seen wearing a black leggings, grey sweater and slippers. If you have seen or know Ashley’s whereabouts please contact the Lexington County Sheriff’s Office .

Case # 18006498

Her Facebook is a bit of a mess. She took several videos. Apparently she left her phone with a friend and her friend is posting. This is an odd one..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216940742737116&id=1422273600

°

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.n.martin.338
09b4628d25dd164a4c9057d8e41eb404.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ashley was last seen at her home on March 30, 2018 at approx. 7:45 p.m. in Lexington, SC. Her husband filed a missing person’s report the following day.

According to a neighbor they saw her get into a vehicle with an unknown person. The only thing she took with her was her phone and charger. She has 3 small kids all under the age of 6 and the family is very concerned about her well-being. She has a tattoo on her side, nose piercing and various earrings.

She was last seen wearing a black leggings, grey sweater and slippers. If you have seen or know Ashley’s whereabouts please contact the Lexington County Sheriff’s Office .

Case # 18006498

Her Facebook is a bit of a mess. She took several videos. Apparently she left her phone with a friend and her friend is posting. This is an odd one..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216940742737116&id=1422273600

°

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.n.martin.338
09b4628d25dd164a4c9057d8e41eb404.jpg

I don’t think I have ever read such a disturbing post in a missing persons case. Surely someone has taken screenshots before the person doing this takes the post down. My mind is completely blown. I’m so sad for those innocent children. Both parents need help, in a couple ways. Wow, this is BIZARRE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gosh I hope LE is spending some time to figure out if she is okay. CPS needs to get involved. She was trying to record his abuse to her, which he knew because he mentioned it in the first one. He was kicking her right as she was turning it on to record him. This is so sad and disturbing. I hope she is okay.

Gosh I hope LE is spending some time to figure out if she is okay. CPS needs to get involved. She was trying to record his abuse to her, which he knew because he mentioned it in the first one. He was kicking her right as she was turning it on to record him. This is so sad and disturbing. I hope she is okay.

There is a video on her FB of an interaction she had with LE. Not sure I can bring it here as it briefly shows the officer's face. My gut feeling is her family would be better off hiring a PI, if they are able to do so.

CPS, LE and everyone else should get involved, IMHO. Those poor, precious children will be scarred forever. Why is it people like this seem to always have several small children? Just absolutely heartbreaking and not a thing you can do. I hope someone who knows her and her boyfriend will make sure LE is aware and those kids are safe. My goodness! Those FB videos are hard to listen to.

CPS, LE and everyone else should get involved, IMHO. Those poor, precious children will be scarred forever. Why is it people like this seem to always have several small children? Just absolutely heartbreaking and not a thing you can do. I hope someone who knows her and her boyfriend will make sure LE is aware and those kids are safe. My goodness! Those FB videos are hard to listen to.

This whole thing is a hot mess. So, supposedly she left her phone with some random person she smoked with all night Friday, and then they dropped her back off. They find out she is missing and instead of turning the phone in to LE they hang onto it and post videos from her phone? Super suspect, meaning I wouldn't be surprised if she is posting those videos. I'm sure they can ping the phone and find out soon enough.

Strictly MOO, she is VERY attention seeking. I know of no one else who would post on instagram a hospital bill from when they tried to kill themselves. That's not normal. I've had friends who attempted, serious attempts, and in no way shape or form would they throw that all over social media. Also, note all the forced misspellings in the FB post with the video. They are inconsistent...which to me is a sign that whoever wrote the post is purposely trying to write differently than they would normally do. Unfortunately they aren't bright enough to keep the spelling errors and slang the same...

This whole thing is a hot mess. So, supposedly she left her phone with some random person she smoked with all night Friday, and then they dropped her back off. They find out she is missing and instead of turning the phone in to LE they hang onto it and post videos from her phone? Super suspect, meaning I wouldn't be surprised if she is posting those videos. I'm sure they can ping the phone and find out soon enough.

And where are the three children? Did you leave them alone? Are they with dad or relatives? Such a strange case. Drugs?

It's really hard to wade through!

So, a gun is missing and she is missing?

Some people think it's the husband posting, some think it's her, and some, think it's the friend she was with the night before. I hope LE pings the phone.

Two scenarios:

1) She was making those videos to prove her husband is abusive

2) She was making the videos to set her husband up - Re: Gone Girl

That video of her with the officer - wow. Seems like he'd been there before and was OVER IT. Yikes.

The only media article on this case of Ashley missing is the ABC affiliate in the area. While it shows in a Google News search (search Ashley Rabon) if you try to access the link you get an "Oops Page" i.e. the story is no longer there. That media report was April 3rd. So, at some point since the media report came out the story was pulled. There is no indication that she had been located by LE or media. Her mother hasn't indicated she was located either though it seems her mother stopped posting about Ashley missing on April 4th. This could be because every time her mom posted or made a comment on a post about her daughter missing a small group of individuals would post the same links to the same videos and such and pretty much say the same things (maybe copy and paste) and it was always the same names doing the posting.

Absent LE saying anything I am inclined to think that all of the videos posted and other posts are to try to set up her husband - well likely soon to be ex-husband as they were already separated. She admits on at least one video having cheated and in one of her FB posts admits to cheating. Under South Carolina law if her husband files a divorce in South Carolina with infidelity as the cause the adulterer receives no alimony whatsoever. If he was going for full custody (unlikely to get it) but aiming for 50/50 custody then he also would likely not have to give her much child support either as she would be responsible for her share.

The only media article on this case of Ashley missing is the ABC affiliate in the area. While it shows in a Google News search (search Ashley Rabon) if you try to access the link you get an "Oops Page" i.e. the story is no longer there. That media report was April 3rd. So, at some point since the media report came out the story was pulled. There is no indication that she had been located by LE or media. Her mother hasn't indicated she was located either though it seems her mother stopped posting about Ashley missing on April 4th. This could be because every time her mom posted or made a comment on a post about her daughter missing a small group of individuals would post the same links to the same videos and such and pretty much say the same things (maybe copy and paste) and it was always the same names doing the posting.

Absent LE saying anything I am inclined to think that all of the videos posted and other posts are to try to set up her husband - well likely soon to be ex-husband as they were already separated. She admits on at least one video having cheated and in one of her FB posts admits to cheating. Under South Carolina law if her husband files a divorce in South Carolina with infidelity as the cause the adulterer receives no alimony whatsoever. If he was going for full custody (unlikely to get it) but aiming for 50/50 custody then he also would likely not have to give her much child support either as she would be responsible for her share.

I am not sure what I can repeat from FB so if this is wrong please remove.
After wading through FB I found a post where she admit she is bi polar and has stopped taking her
meds and is using something called "Thrive"what ever that is. You will need to look for it as by the time I had finished my head was spinning. I wonder if she is in a manic phase, because she sounds just like my grandmother who was a manic depressive (the old name for bi polar), when she was in a phase.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back