946 users online (198 members and 748 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

IA - Jake Wilson, 16, La Porte City, 07 Apr 2018 *autistic*

LA PORTE CITY, Iowa (KCRG) - Police in La Porte City are looking for a 16-year-old teen with autism.

They tell TV9 that Jake Wilson was last seen at nine p.m. Saturday on his way to Wolf Creek. Authorities say the creek is three blocks from his home.

Relatives told police Wilson has autism with a mild intellectual disorder.

Police have searched near the creek, but are looking for volunteers to help in the search. Those interested are instructed to meet at the La Porte City Fire Department, Sunday at nine a.m. That's at 202 East Main St.

Wilson is 5'6 and has hazel eyes and dark blond hair.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police.

Article: http://www.kwqc.com/content/news/Pol...479084503.html

Family desperate to find missing autistic teen boy says he simply ‘vanished’
    http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/04/0...mply-vanished/
    Authorities are searching for an autistic Iowa teen who disappeared from on Saturday and hasn’t been seen since.

“It’s like he just vanished,” Megan Neiswonger, mother of missing teen Jake Wilson told The Courier.”We searched everywhere.”

Jake, 16, went to Tootsie’s ice cream shop in La Porte City on Saturday evening. He returned homed and asked if he could go to the nearby Wolf Creek. He told his family he would return shortly but after failing to come home, his family became worried and contacted the police. Neiswonger’s husband searched the creek while on a kayak while other family members searched surrounding areas but found no signs of the teen.

[...]

Hoping he is found safe soon. It is really cold and starting to snow today in Iowa.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I'm local to the area. Weather is not good at all. Snowing good right now and sticking to the ground and roads. Windy and cold.

Quote Originally Posted by 24Roses View Post
    I'm local to the area. Weather is not good at all. Snowing good right now and sticking to the ground and roads. Windy and cold.
    Oh my. Hope he‘s found soon!

Be the most brilliant color in the box!

A search for an autistic teen who disappeared in LaPorte City continued Sunday through driving snowfall.

Barring any overnight developments, the search for 16-year-old Jake Wilson is slated to resume at 8 a.m. Monday. Those wishing to volunteer can report to the city’s fire department at that time, said Police Chief Chris Brecher.
    http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/upd...adbcd4f3c.html

I had hoped that they would have found him today. It is so cold outside and is supposed to be cold again tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Big ole sigh.......... where are you, buddy?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oh my lord, what is happening?
    Older than the other 3 boys currently missing , but holy Hannah enough is enough already. This can’t keep happening , it just can’t.

ALL STATEMENTS ARE MY OPINION AND NOT NECESSARILY FACT

Not saying at all that this is related but wow,,,,,,,,,,,,, the proximity to Waterloo and area where Lyric and Elizabeth went missing is paging my hinky meter.

ALL STATEMENTS ARE MY OPINION AND NOT NECESSARILY FACT

Looks like a sweet young man, hope he’s found soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cybervampira View Post
    Family desperate to find missing autistic teen boy says he simply ‘vanished’
    http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/04/0...mply-vanished/
    Authorities are searching for an autistic Iowa teen who disappeared from on Saturday and hasn’t been seen since.

“It’s like he just vanished,” Megan Neiswonger, mother of missing teen Jake Wilson told The Courier.”We searched everywhere.”

Jake, 16, went to Tootsie’s ice cream shop in La Porte City on Saturday evening. He returned homed and asked if he could go to the nearby Wolf Creek. He told his family he would return shortly but after failing to come home, his family became worried and contacted the police. Neiswonger’s husband searched the creek while on a kayak while other family members searched surrounding areas but found no signs of the teen.

[...]
    Just saw this story on Google News. Reading this article Jake asked if he could go to the creek at night around 8:30 or 9 pm in 30 degree weather? What would he be doing in the dark at the creek by himself?? Not sure this is going to end well.
    Richard Castle " There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better."

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast