KY KY - Frances Allen, 46, Owensboro, 29 March 1984

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
No Photo

Frances Allen
Daviess County, Kentucky
46 year old white female

Height (inches)
Weight (pounds)

Red/Auburn
Brown Eyes

Clothing and accessories:
Last seen wearing a dark colored light-weight jacket and sweatpants.
Last seen wearing blue and gray tennis shoes.

Circumstances: Frances Allen was last seen on March 29, 1984.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/20744/

Please help find a photo of Frances and more info.

Capture (2).JPG

Frances Allen 47, was last seen drinking coffee during lunch at Fern Terrace Lodge where she resided.

White female, brown eyes, auburn hair cut short and curled at ends, 4'11", 135 lbs., She was not wearing dentures when she disappeared, mole on left side of her face.

She was wearing a lightweight dark jacket, blue and gray tennis shoes and sweat pants.

attachment.php

Frances Allen 47, was last seen drinking coffee during lunch at Fern Terrace Lodge where she resided.

White female, brown eyes, auburn hair cut short and curled at ends, 4'11", 135 lbs., She was not wearing dentures when she disappeared, mole on left side of her face.

She was wearing a lightweight dark jacket, blue and gray tennis shoes and sweat pants.

Thank you folie! Where did you find that?

Newspaper

Oh, I guessed that it came from a newspaper. Sorry I wan't clear. Do you know which paper and the date? Either way, thanks so much for finding a picture of Frances. You are really rocking at finding pictures and news clippings for all these cold cases! :loveyou:

Oh, I guessed that it came from a newspaper. Sorry I wan't clear. Do you know which paper and the date? Either way, thanks so much for finding a picture of Frances. You are really rocking at finding pictures and news clippings for all these cold cases! :loveyou:

TY and Your Most Welcome!!! Just trying to help the best I can where I can ... There were a couple of articles all said the same thing and was minimal as to what I posted. I did not post the clipped articles as that I did not want to break TOS

Messenger-Inquirer, Owensboro Kentucky - 04/19/84 & 06/12/84

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back