Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervampira

Reaction score
Authorities search for missing woman in Lawrence County

MOULTON, Ala. – Authorities are searching for a woman that has been missing since Sunday.
97a6e090ccb3c4a3e6aa7dfb687a0f5a.jpg

Police say family members reported they last saw Jennifer Marshell White at a home in Moulton around 1:30 p.m. in a black 2007 Chevy Tahoe with a pink “Salt Life” sticker on the rear window.

Authorities are trying to find information on her whereabouts or which way she was traveling. If you saw Jennifer after that time, or have heard from her please contact the Moulton Police Department at (256)974-3961

Article: http://whnt.com/2018/04/10/authorities-search-for-missing-woman-in-lawrence-county/

More: http://www.decaturdaily.com/news/la...cle_8c6e2c35-99b5-5d9e-9924-563477ef5d59.html

City of Moulton PD FB post: https://www.facebook.com/4883276713...41830.488327671348960/922190751295981/?type=3

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A bit more info..
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Thanks for posting this. They must have some reason to believe she's possibly in danger if they're saying so this soon :([/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Im sure the person or people who gave erroneous information will be looked at very closely depending on how this develops.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][/FONT]

The news article states that she was seen at the home Sunday but was reported missing by her daughter the following day. Was her husband out of town for work and didn't know she was missing?

City of Moulton PD comment (someone had suggested contacting Onstar earlier to locate her car):
„As of now, no. According to Onstar, it is no longer an option. Our detective spoke with them directly, so I do not know exactly why it isn’t an option. We have had tips from Pulaski, all the way to the gulf coast, none of which have been verified. Thank you for checking.“
https://www.facebook.com/4883276713...41830.488327671348960/922190751295981/?type=3

The City of Moulton Police Dept is EXTREMELY small. I sure hope they've got some assistance from other agencies in this. Could be why there's hardly any info to be found.

Aerial search for missing woman yields no clues
http://www.decaturdaily.com/news/la...cle_7e90100e-70bd-59a0-8ac1-9691eb8df4df.html
MOULTON — An aerial search for a missing Moulton woman was fruitless earlier today, and the Moulton police chief said authorities are hoping to obtain new information in the case.

Police Chief Lyndon McWhorter said a Alabama Law Enforcement Agency plane flew across Double Springs and into the mountain area for a couple of hours with hopes of locating Jennifer Marshell White, of Market Street, or her vehicle.

He said the aerial search began about 7 a.m.

“I had the plane fly in the area of the last ping we had from her cellphone Monday morning,” McWhorter said this evening. “Right now, we have no specific direction in which to look. We’re looking for any information from anybody in a direction to go.”

[...]

Search continues for clues in Moulton woman’s disappearance
http://whnt.com/2018/04/12/search-continues-for-clues-in-moulton-womans-disappearance/
MOULTON, Ala. – Day four of the search for a missing Lawrence County woman and wife of a Moulton City Councilman. Jennifer Marshell White drove away from her home on Sunday afternoon, and family members are pleading for help to find her.
70158cac3429e87fe68a5f3795f6a511.jpg

It was just before 1:45 Sunday afternoon when Jennifer White pulled into the Trading Post gas station on Alabama 33, south of Moulton. The clerk remembers her coming in and paying for $10 in gas; it is the last time any one has seen White or her 2007 Chevy Tahoe.

“To be away from her children, her step-kids, her grandchildren, this is so abnormal for her,” stated White’s daughter Beth Gilchrist.

The last correspondence from her mother came in the early morning hours of Monday around 1:30. Law enforcement say the phone pinged off a tower near Double Springs in Winston County. Investigators say it then went silent.

“We are out there day and night; back roads, any where we can think of,” said Gilchrist. “Any where we think she might be, and so far nothing.”

Moulton Police Chief Lyndon McWhorter says they have been getting tips from the public, but to this point nothing has panned out.
6797fbfed8eda8c43c7ffcbbdb4f8f47.jpg

[...]

Any clue on why she's endangered? Self harm?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

City of Moulton PD comment (someone had suggested contacting Onstar earlier to locate her car):
„As of now, no. According to Onstar, it is no longer an option. Our detective spoke with them directly, so I do not know exactly why it isn’t an option. We have had tips from Pulaski, all the way to the gulf coast, none of which have been verified. Thank you for checking.“
https://www.facebook.com/4883276713...41830.488327671348960/922190751295981/?type=3

I believe that OnStar service is a subscription (payment) service. Maybe she was no longer paying for it for her 2007 Chevy Tahoe. If that is the case (and its just a guess), it would be a nice gesture if OnStar had the ability to re-activate her account for the purposes of a welfare check.

In the photos down-thread, it looks like she is dressed for an outdoor chore/activity like gardening or farm work. Does anyone know if she keeps horses at a nearby stable? Her outfit reminds me of what I wear to muck out stalls.

I hope they looked at the video closely for any suspicious person/s who may have been at the gas station she was at and see if anyone followed her as she left. Bad things can happen in very small towns too. :( She is a very attractive woman.

I guess I watch too much ID because so many women seem to go missing after they leave a gas station or convenience store. No one really pays attention and may not notice someone watching them or following them. I think LE believes she is in danger because its not like her to go missing without contacting any of her family.

I pray she is found alive and well.

I wonder if she had been struggling with depression?

I wonder if she had been struggling with depression?

It hard to make sense out of someone who may be contemplating suicide. Suicide is an irrational act but logically most would think 'why would she put $10 with of gas in her car if she planned to kill herself?' I know I am asking a question that really cant be answered. When family members have someone who has committed suicide they always search for answers and many never come.

My hubby's 24 year old nephew shot and killed himself with a shotgun. That very day he had been given a promotion at work, and met his fiance for a movie and dinner after work. She said he was so happy and upbeat fully engaged in their wedding plans but 40 minutes after kissing her goodnight he shot, and killed himself on his grandparents' farm and in front of their home. It took about 40 minutes for him to arrive at their home after he left so that means the entire time he was with his longtime girlfriend/finance he had already planned to commit suicide. There was not even the slightest hint or odd behavior that he was planning to do this :(

I hope this woman has not hurt herself. I wonder if the gas station attendant knew her and if she acted differently than usual when she came in. Either way something serious has happened to her, imo.

I believe that OnStar service is a subscription (payment) service. Maybe she was no longer paying for it for her 2007 Chevy Tahoe. If that is the case (and its just a guess), it would be a nice gesture if OnStar had the ability to re-activate her account for the purposes of a welfare check.

In the photos down-thread, it looks like she is dressed for an outdoor chore/activity like gardening or farm work. Does anyone know if she keeps horses at a nearby stable? Her outfit reminds me of what I wear to muck out stalls.
Good point about her clothes. What kind of boots are they? Goulashs?

She didn't look afraid but confident or determined.

Is that normal to get $10 of gas for a big car? I always pay at the pump. Maybe she didn't want to be tracked and payed with cash.

Also the last ping was about 30 minutes south in blankhead state forest. Big forest... she wasn't dressed for hiking.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member