GUILTY NJ - Jersey City, 10 mo baby found deceased on train track, April 2018 - Te'Myah Plummer

DakotaMayi

Former Member
Reaction score
Deceased 10-Month-Old Found on PATH Tracks in Jersey City

A deceased 10-month-old baby was found in a roller suitcase on PATH train tracks in New Jersey on Wednesday, law enforcement sources told News 4.

The infant was wrapped in a blanket inside the suitcase on the Newark-bound side of the Jersey City-Journal Square station, sources said.

Sources said detectives were shaken up by the find and are working backwards to try and locate video from the tracks.
It's not clear how long the baby's body had been left on the tracks or who left it there.

An autopsy on the baby's body is expected to be conducted Thursday.

Link

Sigh. I’m sorry baby that someone discarded you like this. You are loved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh. So heartbreaking. What is wrong with people??

How sad...I’m sorry Lil baby, I hope you are at peace now. And LE will find out what happened and who put you there [emoji20]

Ever since I joined WS I constantly think there is a possibility remains are in luggage or trash bags I see discarded on the roads. I take back the luggage statement since I can’t say I remember ever seeing any abandoned. But black plastic bags FOR SURE! I will stop if my kids aren’t in the car. Most of the time it’s litter that crews picked up but the bags are still there...

How sad...I’m sorry Lil baby, I hope you are at peace now. And LE will find out what happened and who put you there [emoji20]

Ever since I joined WS I constantly think there is a possibility remains are in luggage or trash bags I see discarded on the roads. I take back the luggage statement since I can’t say I remember ever seeing any abandoned. But black plastic bags FOR SURE! I will stop if my kids aren’t in the car. Most of the time it’s litter that crews picked up but the bags are still there...

RIGHT!!??

Just last week I was driving on the interstate and a car was stopped in the median between the directions of the interstate in a wooded area ...

All I could think was “he’s dumping a body.”

Think about it. Perfect spot.

RIGHT!!??

Just last week I was driving on the interstate and a car was stopped in the median between the directions of the interstate in a wooded area ...

All I could think was “he’s dumping a body.”

Think about it. Perfect spot.

YES! And I can’t tell you how many times I assume they’re dumping bodies...and it turns out to be men answering “nature’s call” [emoji13]

You're welcome, Gardener.

This baby was alive for 10 months. What would cause someone to do that after so long. (Not that when they are hours old it makes a lick of sense) but I wonder what condition the baby was in before it's death.

You're welcome, Gardener.

This baby was alive for 10 months. What would cause someone to do that after so long. (Not that when they are hours old it makes a lick of sense) but I wonder what condition the baby was in before it's death.

Have they said cause of death yet? I hope this was a natural death and someone panicked and thought it was their fault. Risk of SIDS peaks at 2-4 months: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudden_infant_death_syndrome

Still wrong to dispose of baby in a suitcase and the person who did it would face charges, but at least it wouldn't be baby murder. :(

Oh my. Even older than we were lead to believe. RIP baby girl.

I'm alerting this post to have the title changed due to the age.

I apologize if I’m missing something on here, and online. But has there been any connection to another case being discussed on here: the mother EJ from Montana whom abducted her 9 month old, suspected of traveling by Amtrak?

[h=1]Police searching Florida for person who left dead baby in suitcase near NJ train tracks: sources[/h]
JERSEY CITY, N.J. — Detectives are searching south Florida for the person who left a dead baby in a suitcase near PATH tracks in Jersey City on Wednesday, a police source told PIX11.

A Port Authority employee discovered the suitcase underneath the Tonnelle Avenue Bridge at about 12:30 p.m. and called police, the Hudson County Prosecutor’s Office said. When police arrived, they found human remains inside the luggage.
http://pix11.com/2018/04/14/police-...aby-in-suitcase-near-nj-train-tracks-sources/

I apologize if I’m missing something on here, and online. But has there been any connection to another case being discussed on here: the mother EJ from Montana whom abducted her 9 month old, suspected of traveling by Amtrak?

Do you have a link to that one? I can't find it.

What do they know about florida?

I have no idea why there are focusing on South Florida, but obviously LE have some specific reason to suspect that region in particular. Maybe there were luggage tags indicating the suitcase was from South Florida? I'm hoping the baby, and thus the suitcase, weren't thrown from a passing train...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back