Harry Lobster...

How bout "Creature from the Blonde Lagoon".

Isnt that a nasty looking creature, ewww...:eek:

I sent the article to my little brother, who is very interested in such things and is majoring in Marine Veterinary Medicine (or whatever it's called...the care of marine animals, not a biologist, but a doctor for such animals). I'm interested to see what he thinks about it.

englishleigh said:
I sent the article to my little brother, who is very interested in such things and is majoring in Marine Veterinary Medicine (or whatever it's called...the care of marine animals, not a biologist, but a doctor for such animals). I'm interested to see what he thinks about it.
Thats really cool. Let me know what he says..

The new crustacean is described in the journal of the National Museum of Natural History in Paris. The animal is white and 5.9 inches long, about the size of a salad plate.

Uh-oh. :rolleyes:

englishleigh said:
I will...if he ever checks his email. :rolleyes:
My son loves this stuff too and he made a great point.
African warriors used feathers on the end of their spears. The idea was people would try to doge the swirling feathers and not the point of the spear.
I wonder if the reason this lobster has fur is due to it throwing off the vision of it's prey.
(by the way, I think my kid is a great thinker to come up with this.:) )

englishleigh said:
LOLOL!!! Can you imagine eating that thing with all the fur?? EWWWW!!
Ewww thats nasty, LOL.....

Doesn't that lobster know that PETA will be all over him for wearing fur?

:laugh:
montana_16 said:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

montana_16 said:
OMG your to funny!
Thank you for the laugh!

A beautiful blond crustacean, but no blue eyes, in fact, no eyes at all the report said. Living in pitch black at over 7000 ft down, they were not needed. My theory is that the hairy covering on the appendages formed as sensory detectors.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giulian.57
Back